Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinnie and Sayors
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2018, 06:55 AM

Walking down the hallway of the XWF HQ which may or may not be floating on an enchanted island somewhere over the foothills of South Dakota at the moment, XWF CEO, Chairman, Owner, President, and motherfucking legend Vince Lane is approached by longtime friend and employee Steve Sayors.

"Vinnie! Vinnie! Do you have a moment?"

"For you Steve? Always, dude!"

"Great! I spoke to Shane the other day and he was recounting the mysterious ending to the controversial Savage from several months back... what rewards do you have in mind for Pestalance?"

"Pestalance?"

Vinnie stops in his tracks, the large pink bubble he was blowing popping in his face before he slowly peels it away with a serious look to his visage, which is very difficult to do while peeling away bubblegum AND wearing velvet leopard-pring pants.

"Don't you mean Scully?"

"N-no... Shane said he saw Pestalance win with the help of Dick Wang, the referee, and..."

"Hold on... Dick Wang wasn't even the referee for that match, dude! And Scully clearly won in a decisive fashion. Boring, sure, but also clear. Did you happen to smell Shane's breath?"

"Uh... I mean I try not to..."

"Smart. BUT, I'd be willing to bet anything that he was on flakka. Was it on a Tuesday? Or a Wednesday? Or really any other day except the sabbath?"

"... yes."

"Okay, yeah, definitely on flakka. I'll talk to him, but his fever dreams don't line up with what my totally sober eyes saw that night. Thanks Steve!"

Vinnie then sticks his thumb and finger into his mouth and whistles like a cowboy calling his horse... and then a hoverboard with glowing pink LED lights on the wheels whirls in front of Lane. He steps on and rides off, leaving Sayors with a handful of chewed up gum.

Edit Hate Post Like Post