Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chapter IV. Groundhogs Day
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-28-2018, 11:46 PM

Moments after Main –- vs -- PESTALANCE match

Get away from me! I’m alright!

Robert pushes away backstage medical personal while hobbling on his good leg

I said get away from me! NOW!

As I run my shaking hand through my hair I feel something warm, something that isn’t supposed to be there! I remember a flash of light before everything went dark! Like someone had turned off the lights! As I stop my hand to feel around as the blood continued to flow like wine from a press thickly over my war-ravaged fingers. Then I find the source, a large laceration placed on the side of my head from a steel chair shot! PESTALANCE I will get my retribution sooner than later! As I pull my hand away from my head I look briefly, the violent red stained my trembling hand. The color etched in my mind, a sudden sickness crept within me as I tried to keep my focus. One foot in front of the other! I then glance down looking at my right hand watching the Hart Championship drag the concrete floor, the once white leather strap stained muddy brown with my life force! As I look up my right arm I notice the dried rust colored streams that once flowed through my veins, now tattooed on my upper arm all the way down to my still red finger tips!

Medical Personnel: Robert listen to us for a moment, please we are trying to help you! You’ve lost a lot of blood and from the looks of it you need staples in your head, not to mention we believe you have a concussion! You’ve got to go through concussion protocol! We’ve got to check you out it’s our job to protect you even if it is from yourself!

Medical Personnel: You need an MRI for your knee Robert, we must make sure there is no damage that will require therapy or even worse surgery! You also need a cat scan for your head! This is serious! You are in no condition to be walking around like this! Robert, to be honest with you! We’ve never seen you this way!

I suddenly stop! Looking at my blood covered hands once more as a strange feeling grows inside me!

Blood coated Robert’s fingers like caramel over an fresh apple at the fair, only radiant red instead of soft golden chestnut. His eyes watched each finger move, entranced by the new pigmentation of his skin. It felt no different than wet sludge but it wasn't. Robert knew he should feel disgusted maybe even nauseated, eager to wash his stained body but instead he felt something different, a happiness building in his belly, a satisfaction like he’d never known.

Happiness is like a radio signal that is boisterous one moment then nonextant the next. It is not always accompanied by a snicker or even laughter, although laughter is delightful. Not only is peace of mind unpredictable most of the time, it often is an astonishment. Coming out of left field, or catching you by surprise! Bliss may last for an extended period, or it may bombard us with brief bursts. We could feel it at the unexpected sight of a loved one, or when leering at brilliant sunset falling behind mountains in the late evening. We may chase happiness, but it usually is just a by-product. Exuberance usually happens as we act and we are on the move. We always try to open the door for lightheartedness, even if it is just for a moment. When we are at wits end, or even at the bottom of the barrel that brief moment of seventh heaven can create an heartwarming highland of alleviation.

Medical Personnel: Mr. Main? Are you with us?

I look up as my mouth fluttered, I was pretty sure I was trying to oppose a smile. The corners of my mouth lift upward into a cunning leer and it hurt because the cut on my upper lip! I couldn’t stop it now as my smile widens into a brilliant grin. As the blood dripped over my teeth from my busted and battered upper lip, I could taste the copper! I begin laughing out loud, feeling delirious!

Both members of the XWF medical team stare as Robert burst into laughter

I didn’t know why I found myself laughing so hard, but all of the sudden, I couldn't stop it. My breath came in quick gasps between my overpowering cackles. Tears gathered up in the corners of my eyes, threatening to spill over my blood stained face!

Robert’s grip of the Hart Championship abruptly loosens, dropping the king’s ransom to the cold concrete floor

I gradually drifted in and out consciousness. The world became a colossal blur, as I became more sluggish! Then random images seemed of my past float aimlessly around me in the pool of my thoughts! I see visions of the failed AX3 experiment! I relive tossing Cadryn from the triple story cage, crashing ring side! I witness myself defeating Danny Imperial regaining the Hart Championship for the second time! I catch a glimpse of APEX winning WAR GAMES! I get a load of every opponent I’ve slayed defending this championship! I watch my brother in arms, my friend Jim Cadeus killed! Drew lying in a coma! Repeatedly these images play like a broken record or as though they were being blown about viciously by a tornado. A sudden flash of light and I set eyes on The Engineer and a fall of an EMPIRE! A tap on my shoulder momentarily brings me back to the outside world, but after a few short seconds I was once again adrift. I could feel somebody trying to look at me, shining what looked like a flash light, staring me dead in the eyes, but I couldn't keep focus. The whole world simply felt low resolution, like a bad quality movie. Confusion flourished in my heart and I knew that sooner or later I would need to hold on! I suddenly fall next to my championship on the floor, I kneel there for a few moments as the world around me begins to fade away!

[Image: 9FLLwr9.png]

Medical Personnel: Mr. Main? Someone call emergency he needs to go to the hospital right now!

Medical Personnel: Robert can you hear me? Robert?

I feel four sets hands moving me from all fours to my back. The floor is frigid to the touch, I try reaching out for the Hart Championship but it isn’t there! My head has become foggy, like when I decide to over indulge swimming in alcohol which takes me into limbo, but I haven't had a drop. I try fighting it by lifting my head, but nothing moves! It's as if every eye lash weighs more than it should and gravity has been turned up one hundred-fold. In these moments, I lie on the dirty concrete floor, with my brain slowly but surely checking out! As the voices fade away as my vision becomes fuzzy. Then nothing!

Medical Personnel: Get the rest of the team here now! We’ve got to get him on a stretcher and outside right now! Get on the radio now!

Medical Personnel: Robert Main is down next to his locker room we need assistance getting him onto a stretcher and out to the ambulance!

Radio: Copy were in route! The call has been made emergency services are on their way right now! ETA five minutes

Parking Lot

[Image: NXMy3Fv.png]

I couldn't hear the ambulance coming towards me. I could only make out its blurred shape through my blood shot, puffy black eyes. I watched as the life drained out of my head onto the stretcher I was now laying on. It beat the concrete floor but not by much! As a pair of strong hands pulled me back into the blinding light of the ambulance I still didn't move. I couldn’t even if I wanted too! The ambulance stank slightly like cleaning chemicals. It numbed my nose and choked me, as I sat on the crisp white sheets that crinkled beneath me I clung to them like I would to the lifeless body. The blood from my head began to drip on the floor as the EMT cleaned my cut with a sterol medical solution. With each spray from that bottle it burned like hell! The stretcher rattled as the ambulance sped off towards the closest hospital. I shook on the bed like a leaf in the fall, my feet floating across the blood speckled ambulance floor. My body was illuminated by the blue lights above my head! For a second I wondered if this was it?

EMT: Okay Robert I’m not sure if you can hear me right now, but I’m going to bandage your head on the way to the emergency room and try to stop this bleeding okay? You’re going to need staples on the top of your head and stitches in your lip and above your eye! That’s just to start! But before we can do any of that, you need a CAT scan and MRI! Robert Can you hear me? Robert?

I couldn’t make out what the EMT was saying, in that moment I didn’t care either! I’m sure he was saying I was in rough shape and he had seen people in traffic accidents with less damage! What did he know? Did some degree make him more knowledgeable, most of the time those degrees are not worth the paper they are printed on! This comes with the territory when you’re in this profession! Deep down inside, I loved it! It awakened me, showing me the path once more! I have grown complacent! No one has come this close to taking what was mine, until now! I look down to my chest seeing my Hart Championship! I use all my might to place my hand on the gold that has been mine for months! It was cool to the touch and right where it was supposed to be! With each moment that passed the ride to the hospital became much more terrifying than the cheap attack itself, with every bump or pot hole that the ambulance went over, the pain shot through my entire nervous system like lightning as my anxiety peak higher and higher.

The flashing red lights that parts crowds of cars like a hot knife through butter, its mere presence signifying the misfortune of another, the sight that causes people to pray regardless of religion. The ambulance came with aggressive speed, the kind of sheer driving audacity that let everyone know the siren wasn't a polite request to move the screeching tires and the screaming howl of the siren, madly barreling through the streets in the hopes of saving my life as the screeching echoes bounced off the nearby Tampa buildings. But my life didn’t need saving, there are people somewhere out there right now in far worse shape than I am in! I just need cleaned up, put back together! Every head turned to follow the red and blue streak, unaware of the precious cargo inside.

Days Pass 6-25-2018

I open my eyes and smell a distinct smell, a smell I could trace for miles! That’s one of my Cuban cigars! Jim loved my Cuban Cigars! I shake my head wondering if everything was just a bad dream! I yell out!

Jim is that you?

No reply as I struggle to sit up, I notice I’m in my own bed! I leisurely check my eye brow wincing as I run my finger tip over each stitch! There are seven! As I proceed to the top of my head again flinching. I feel something foreign, the staples! I count them one by one! One, Two, Three, Four, Five! Five fucking staples in my head. This wasn’t a nightmare, it really happened! I give a once-over to my bedroom when I hear a familiar voice! There stands my father smoking one of my Cuban cigars staring at me! Yep this is reality I think to myself!

[Image: kI5TnzF.png]

Dewey Main: Son Jim’s gone! Listen we all loved the kid, but at some point, you’ve got to let it go! That’s what he would want you to do! I know that’s not what you want to hear, but it’s the truth! Oh, and by the way I got your mail! It’s on the table, I also stopped by to see Drew! Sad to say but nothing’s changed there, he was a good kid really loved your sister. It’s a crying shame he’s a vegetable now!

I groan as I sit up higher in my bed!

How’s the business going? How long have I been down?

I bellow

APEX Bourbon is fine Robert! I was down there today, took care of some paperwork, the odds and ends, nothing major! We’ve got plenty of bourbon brewing in barrels as we speak! By fall we will be in full production! Oh, and by the way two men in suits came in today to see you! I told them that you were in an accident!

They say anything else? What they wanted or who they were?

Nope! Just said they’d catch up with you later!

Alright, anything else pressing before I take another hand full of pain pills and crash for another week?

Yeah, about that!

Dad what did you do?

Robert, I might have picked up your phone and talked to Vince!

What the fuck do you mean you talked to Vince?

He asked if you could defend 6-27-18 I said you would be there!

Dad what in the hell? I’m beaten half to death right now. I’m in no condition to compete! I show up injured, huge target! Someone will try to clip me!

Yea, that Pest kid put a beat down on ya! I’ve never seen ya take a beating like that before!

Who am I facing?

Azrael Erebus, now get your ass out of bed and get ready. I’ve got a pot of that Bones Coffee shit brewing for ya! Peanut butter and Jelly Coffee? Who comes up with this shit? I don’t know how you drink it? What happened to Coffee being Coffee? Men being Men? Now we have guys pissing in women’s restrooms wearing make-up, and all they have to say is “I identify as a woman”? Back in my day that would get your ass beat!

Backstage Warfare 6-27-18

As I open my locker room door I take one last look around! I see a steel chair in the corner, I squint for a moment as I turn the knob on the door then stop! Maybe I should take an equalizer? As I hobble over to the chair, I place my hands on my hips and just breathe. I’m an easy target and I know it! The hyenas will be circling soon enough! Fuck that! If I go down, it will be in a blaze of glory! I fold the chair and hobble out of my locker room.

[Image: JT8keav.png]

There was a time Robert thought he knew everything, he was so confident, even brazen! But tonight, a man on one leg, head filled with stitches and staples! That courage and determination evaporated away, the mortally wounded king of the Hart Division picks up his championship shield, and steel chair as his sword, marching into battle knowing it might be his last as Champion!

I look around the hallway and see a candy machine behind me, next to the candy machine a metal garbage can! So far so good! With each step, I take the pain crept into my bones as my eyes grew wider and wider! I saw how inadequate I would be in the ring! I’ve got to make it a quick match or it’s all going to come crashing down! I hear a voice and tighten my grip on the steel chair. I continue when I’m dropped to my knees with a mighty blow! I stay there wondering what had just happened. My vision was blurred, but I could hear the footsteps growing closer, and closer! I feel around on the floor, finding the steel chair. I tighten my grip once more knowing I only have one shot. As the footsteps stop right beside me! I’ve got to swing now! From my knees, I take a vigorous swing connecting with someone’s skull! I drop the chair and fall against the cinderblock wall hearing glass breaking in the background! I’m still here but the damage has been done yet again. I feel the warm blood dripping down my face once more. It’s like groundhog’s day but really happening! As fade away I hear Steve Sayors voice! He rambles on for a few moments before I hear my name! Then another name Azrael Erebus!

6-28-18

I open my eyes to the smell of a Cuban cigar, streaks of sunlight penetrate my bedroom window blinding me underneath my sheet! Lazily and reluctantly, I uncover my face to find my Egyptian sheets stuck to my blood-soaked head. I blink, then close my eyes for a moment. I sit up with less pain than the other day, I drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles over my tired eyes, stretching my arms above my head as my Dad walks into my bedroom Cuban cigar in tow. I look to the floor watching my legs dangle right above my hard wood floors

[Image: 3dWQNHv.png]

Robert, I have some good news, some bad news, and some really bad news! Which do you want first?

I shrug!

Well let’s start with the good news and work out way up shit creek with no paddle! Good news is your still champion! Now with the bad news, these rookies are coming in gunning for your head Robert! They see you as a real threat, taking you out son elevates their status big time. These kids coming in don’t want to pay dues, they want to go straight to the majors! No better way to gold son than taking out a champion! You know this! You did the same thing when you walked through those doors! You find a big dog and take a bite, everyone notices! Now for the really bad news. You have a match defending on July 4th against Azrael Erebus! The jerk off who attacked you!

I jolt from my bed placing my feet firmly on the hardwood floor! Azrael Erebus that name resonated with in me!

Time to get back to work! Record this pop!

Robert’s Dad nods grinning from ear to ear

Azrael Erebus, Warfare it would seem you forgotten who you are! Suddenly you became the little engine that could! You attacked me from behind from what I can remember! Nothing like attacking a man who is already hurt, not only hurt but on one leg! You crossed the line and that is something I won’t forget! I won't rest until you're beaten, and I don't mean just beaten down. I mean lifeless, passed on, deceased! There isn't a place you can hide come Warfare, I will find you and dismantle your ass limb from limb. I don't care how it happens to be honest, I don't even need you to suffer, I just need your cold eyes extinguished from this world. I want to watch your skin turn pale, I want to hear that last gasp for air, that final gulp! I’ll be the last thing you see, I promise you! You may think this is an overreaction, but you immensely underestimated just who I am and what I am capable of! I’ve exterminated vermin like you before and I will do it again!

Between you and Pest a new fire has been ignited underneath me ass! I’ve felt hate again for the first time in a long time! Hate can be a funny thing! Hate can color one’s soul, spreading through our entire system, overtime shutting down all other emotions! This hate them becomes a central component to one’s life and intent! Once the soul is colored completely, and all the negative energy festers, it becomes a sickness of the mind, and of the Hart. Hate is what fuels some of us! Hate can break us! Hate can hurt us! Hate can turn us into things we feared as children! Hate is what makes the hero turn into the villain! Now that your balls have dropped you want to take a leap off the edge? Let’s see if you can swim in the deep end! Let’s see how well you do looking me in my eyes! I don’t hate you for what you did not one bit! My hatred lies with another! Pest put me in this situation with a cowardice attack knowing he could not defeat me! I tried to turn my attention to other matters! Now not only will you pay for Pest’s trespasses, but yours as well. Azrael I am going to take out two weeks of pain and frustration on you! No rules, falls count anywhere! Whatever I want to do to you I can, and it’s all legal!

I don't just want to crucify you, I want to dig the deepest darkest pit and toss you in head first! Tossing in shovel after shovel of dirt until your God damn mouth is full. I want to hear the suffocation of your cries. I want to know the very fucking second you don’t exist anymore so I can savor it. So, I can enjoy it, so I can teach others a valuable lesion! Don’t fuck with “The Omega”! You tried to take something from me that didn’t belong to you! Now you get a second chance! I hope you're proud it's all your handiwork, you failed then and you will fail this time as well! I am the Hart Champion for a reason kid! I smell like smoke because I have been through the fire! You are the seventh defense! Six before you have stepped up to the plate, each one struck out. One by one I threw no hitters! But your something different entirely, you are more like the handicapped kid on a t-ball team! Sure, you can tap the ball off the T, and you can trot down the first base line, and even though you’re out at first, second and third! We still let you run the bases! This Championship opportunity is no different! It was given because they felt sorry for you, they dangled the “golden carrot” and you bit! In the end it makes no difference, after its all said and done, and the smoke clears. Management will be asking themselves what have they done! They’ve set you up for failure on a grand stage, being placed in a cage with a wounded animal won’t work!

[Image: IqJbKl1.png]

FADE OUT

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-30-2018), Darius Xavier (06-29-2018)