Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hunting Hunter (Part 1)
El Rey Offline
ROAR!!!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-28-2018, 05:26 PM

A door opens into a large, yet destroyed, office. Windows are broken, bookshelves tipped over, and fallen florescent lights complete the scene of destruction.

Joy: Geez, someone here is very unorganized!

Mumbling can be heard from the corner of the office. As we see El Rey in a suit and trademark Jaguar mask, standing next to a middle aged generic Caucasian man in a suit, who is tied to a chair and gagged. He looks like he has seen better days. The mumbling continues for a few seconds before El Rey throws a swift elbow shot to the man’s head, silencing him immediately.

Joy: Comfortable?.. I bet you’re wondering why I’m here…

Man: (inaudible)

Joy sits on the tied and gagged man’s lap and childishly wraps her arm around his neck while playfully slapping and squeezing his face with her free hand. The barely conscious man tries to shake her off, but he is powerless at this point.

Joy: You see, Hunter, the love of my life, is missing… Well, hiding… And I know he came and talked to you before he left. That is why my very own personal assassin El Rey here did a number on you. But you poor soul, you don’t know a thing about Hunter’s whereabouts, do you sweetie?

Man: (inaudible)

The man shake his rapidly side to side, indicating the word “no” that he cannot currently say with his mouth. Joy nods her head and slowly gets up off his lap. She takes a deep breath, and slaps the shit out of the man!

Joy: DON’T LIE TO ME!!!

The scared man lowers his head and begins to quiver, Joy takes another deep breath and lifts the man’s head up by the hair on the back of his head.

Joy: I’m sorry honey. Truth be told, Hunter and I have a pretty complicated relationship nowadays.

Joy lets go of the man’s hair and his head lowers once again as she begins pace back and forth. She begins to monologue.

Joy: Now I know what you’re thinking, are you going to kill him Joy?... Of course not!... I would never!... Hunter Payne is the love of my life! He just refuses to understand how things work now… He watches these dumb superhero movies too much. Thinking there’s this fine line between good and bad. But there isn’t! Life is full of grey areas. Look at me, I’m such a bad girl! But that wouldn’t stop a good guy from selling his soul in order to be bad with me… But HUNTER PAYNE!.. Hunter just loves to be difficult…

While monologuing, Joy stops talking briefly while in front of El Rey just to adjusts his tie.

Joy: Truth be told, I’ve been doing some very naughty things recently!... And Hunter Payne, the love of my life, can’t handle it! See, like I said, our relationship, is pretty complicated! I won’t kill him because I love him so much! And he won’t turn me in, because he loves me, and seeing me behind bars for the rest of my life, would utterly destroy him! So we are at somewhat of a crossroads…

Joy walks over to tied up man and begins to play with his face again.

Joy: But then what does Hunter Payne do?! He runs!... He runs away from his wife!... And that is where YOU come in… I still cannot believe he actually contacted a divorce lawyer!… WOW! That really hurts my feelings!

Joy politely screams! Then throws an unbroken vase across the room. It sure is broken now! She then steps away from the man and gives a slight nod at El Rey. El Rey then places his hands around the divorce lawyer’s neck.

Joy: You see sweetheart, since Hunter has blocked all contact with me, I have to get creative with how I’m going to contact him. Just know, it’s nothing personal! Sure you break up families everyday, but deep down you seem like a nice guy... However, Hunter Payne must learn that anyone that tries to help him will… Die…

Joy snaps her fingers and El Rey snaps the divorce lawyer’s neck, killing him. Joy tilts her head in the same direction as the dead man’s head. Her face showing no emotion whatsoever. Just then Joy reaches into her left back pocket and pulls out her phone. Joy snaps out of her emotionless state and checks her cellphone for a second before putting it back in her pocket. She begins to talk to El Rey, who is currently untying the dead divorce lawyer.

Joy: Looks like an Hunter has been spotted at our old stomping grounds, the XWF. Easy enough. I’ll get you booked on an upcoming show and we will find a sellout that works there to tell us where Hunter is hiding, that shouldn’t be too hard… But first, El Rey, you must take care of our new friend’s body here.

Joy quickly reaches inside the lawyers inside suit pocket and pulls out his cell phone. OverJoyed that she found the whereabouts of her husband, Joy begins to skip out of the office. Whereas, El Rey stays behind to clean up the mess.

[Image: skalpovichyz-profile_banner-8c65935bd8a36e96-480.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Rey's post:
Darius Xavier (06-29-2018)