Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker The Crash
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-26-2018, 11:00 PM

Louis D'Ville recently brought up Robbie's being stripped of the Universal Championship.

Steve Sayors is in to comment.

Robbie...

Steve.

Robbie, Louis D'Ville recently came out and said that your Universal Championship reign was a farce. What do you have to say about that?

Robbie takes a deep breath.

Well, it was a strange one, to be sure. One I would even put an asterisk on in the record books.

For starters, I wound up pulverizing a James Raven that, well, didn't seem to care at all. I really felt like I was simply handed a championship, not that I earned it. Granted, I beat Chris "Hey, Name Drop Me!" Chaos en route to getting a match with Raven, but, well, I was never really a part of the "plan".

Someone, somewhere backstage, well, they thought it would be novel to give me an opportunity to strut my stuff as champion. I was ready to take on the Kings along with the Motherfuckers. Damn shame that never happened, maybe Doc can describe the stink of the soiled sheets after he, Theo Pryce, John Madison, and John Samuels got together and, as he puts it, shat the bed on that one. Well, I crushed Peter Gilmour, as any Universal Champion is to do. I beat Finn Kuhn, who recently has come up and become quite the contender. Then, when I get ready to fight Danny Imperial, well, the "plan" was ready and ripe to be put in place.

That's when, for no reason I can tell, I was stripped of my Universal Championship.

I didn't piss and moan about it. Hell, ask Doc, he need only look in the mirror and see I have a Bourbon Man who pisses and moans for me.

Nah, the office and the powers that be saw a guy named Jim Caedus and saw dollar signs. They were going to print money off of his ass. Ole' Robbie Bourbon, well, I had my time, I could go away and be quiet now.

So I took off. I rode off into the sunset, and I let the "plan" go off.

Heh.

Hehehehehehehe.

And go off did it, brother.

Blew up right in everybody's faces. Jim Caedus, well, he went off the deep end, you see. Wasn't all right in the head.

I saw it from the get go, and, well, when I saw that he was their horse...

I did the smart thing.

I left.

Now Doc is upset.

Don't blame me.

Robbie winks.

I can fight for the championship, Louis. I don't need to complain to make a stand, I just need to stand.

Get out of my way.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-26-2018)