Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Choke Hazard
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-26-2018, 10:59 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

Remnants

You could probably go anywhere in the United States and get a simliar reaction if you walked down the street like Doctor Louis D'Ville and Click-Click were. Doc in his "Colonel Sanders" get-up walking alongside his new large friend from the Congo.

Click-Click simply trotted along like a loyal servant, staring at the buildings, admiring the amount of people and vehicles. Not a single person that sees them can do a thing but glare at them. There are not in Richmond itself, but on the outskirts. A lonely little town with enough action in the middle of the day to deceive one to think they're actually a bustling little town.

I am going to introduce you to something, Click-Click, that will change you forever.

Click-Click clicks back and giggles.

Something that will bring you joy and pain at the same time and wish you always had it.

More clicks and giggles. The two walk along, side-by-side for another block until the doctor stops and points ahead. Across the street and a bit around the corner stands a KFC.

Click-Click sniffs the air and licks his chops.

Ah yes, our destination, indeed!

Always remember to feed your pets. Doc's made that mistake before. Lucky for Click-Click, Doc learned his lesson from the first incident. The two enter the KFC and Click-Click dances around the buffet table. The stares continue as the good doctor takes care of the bill and allows Click-Click to gorge on good ol' southern American franchise food.

You know, I don't feel I've reached my goal this week as far as how I've addressed my session this week. So, as my dear friend, Click-Click, enjoys himself, allow me to at least gain some closure.

Mister Bourbon. I do not want you to think of my rants regarding your UNIVERSAL Championship run as malicious and mean as they came across. I just felt offended in a way that something like that would be squawndered like it did. Opportunities come few and far between for some fellows around here, and I supposed it was the young D'Ville in me that was disappointed the most about your neglegence.

Is that the type of hero that I am going to find on Wedensday? Is this what I should expect form you? You already take the blame for your loss to Peter and Chaos. You've demoted yourself to shit over and over again and its a damn shame, Mister Bourbon. You're better than all of that. You're better than most of the XWF roster, but you constantly take the lower, less steep, much simpler path. I say, my path goes through you. You say, your path doesn't end at Warfare. Maybe it won't, but going through me isn't going to happen. If it doesn't end, it will at least break off a bit. Don't think that I have any intentions of eradicating you like I did the alien, but you know the good doctor well enough to know that I will never hold back.

So far, I see no desire to even win in this match up from Mister Bourbon. I hope he realizes that the last two gentlmen to defeat me in singles competition went on to become UNIVERSAL Champions. Not saying I, myself, had anything to do with that, but look at what a session can do for someone. Even the ones that need a second visit, or even, a third.... Succeed in their own way after a sit-down with the good doctor. I hope before Wednesday that the hope within Mister Bourbon comes around. It would be a shame to snuff out one of my personal heroes without a fight.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-26-2018)