Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pieces Part 3
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-26-2018, 10:04 PM

I'm gonna take a freight train, down at the station
I don't care where it goes
Gonna climb me a mountain, the highest mountain
Jump off, nobody gonna know
Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me
Can't you see, can't you see
What that woman lord been doin' to me

[Image: xipr9V0.jpg]

I was actually feeling a little better one night. I still had to wear bandages on my arms from the deep cut marks. The pain made me feel so alive. The pain made me feel like I was actually a human. That's better than I had been feeling, right? I decided to go out for a drink, but I wasn't going to be rowdy tonight. I was going to have a good night, joke around, laugh, listen to some terrible karaoke. What I used to do.

My place was still a mess. I hadn't cleaned, but at least I had showered. I was smelling better than a piss soaked homeless man, which is better than I had smelled for quite some time now. I left my lonely, empty house and sighed as I got in the car. This night was going to be good, it had to be. There was no choice otherwise. Another bad night, I couldn't handle that. I couldn't hide from it, however. Everything reminded me of her. The way she used to slide into the car. The passenger seat where she used to sit. She was tall, about 5'8", so getting into my Jeep wasn't a chore for her. I bent over and sniffed the seat....it still smelled like her. The radio presets were still all the ones she set. I used to let her pick the music, even if I hated it. The little things, ya know?

The entire way I listened to these stations. I opened the window to let the breeze hit me when I felt like I might puke. I turned the AC on for the same reason. I gripped the wheel with white knuckles, but I wasn't going to let this affect me. I was going to be strong.

As I pulled into the bar, my lips were dry. Bleeding from biting them, but anticipating the wonderful sting of the devils nectar. I looked like a burn victim with all my bandages, but I would come up with a story on the spot if need be. Hell, maybe I'd even tell people I cut. Maybe they'd buy me a shot. Or 10. I hope for 10.

I put the Jeep in park and sighed before going inside.

I'm gonna find me a hole in the wall
I gonna crawl inside and die
'Cause my lady now, mean ol' woman lord, never told me goodbye
What that woman lord she been doin' to me
What that woman lord been doin' to me

I took my usual seat, scooting up the bar. The bartender saw me come in and had my drink ready for me before I even pulled the stool out. I grabbed it with eager determination, and put it down quicker than you can say the word drink. I loved the burn. The music was a little loud for my taste, but it always was on karaoke nights. I had to use hand gestures to the bar tender, as they couldn't hear the words torn from my dry throat, but they got the gist. Nobody asked about my arms, but they noticed.

They certainly noticed.

It wasn't long before the thoughts began to creep in. This is where we had met, all those years ago. This is the bar she used to work at, as a server and part time bartender. It was a bar I myself used to DJ at. The good old days.

I looked at the glass in my hand and all I could think about was digging it into my flesh once more. How could I be so stupid? How could I allow myself to be so engulfed in what other people thought that I let the one person who I loved more than the air I breathe get away? I'm such an idiot.

I drank some more until it was time to bleed the lizard. To get to the bathroom in this particular establishment you had to pass by a bunch of booths. They were an intimate setting, one on one. Nice.

I noticed a girl out of the corner of my eye. Her hair wasn't something I was familiar with but something drew me to her. I had to look. I did. But I kept walking. As I was taking a piss in the bathroom, I suddenly stopped. I looked up.

It was her.

I gonna buy me a ticket now, as far as I can
Ain't a-never comin' back
Ride me a Southbound
All the way to Georgia now
Till the train run out of track
What that woman, she been doin' to me
What that woman, she been doin' to me, oh lord

I didn't want to confront her. I couldn't. I needed to let it go. Frozen that bitch. I did, however, post up in a spot where I could see her. I still wasn't 100 percent sure if it was her, but something drew me to that booth.

There was a dude sitting across from her. Total tool. He dressed nice. A dive bar tee shirt, tight jeans, perfectly quaffed hair. Total douche. I looked at them for a little, but my wings were ready.

10 medium and 10 garlic parm.

I used to share the garlic parm with her.

Just then, I saw the girl from the booth come up to me.

"Ummm.....you're not gonna say hi?" Her voice was stern, but joking. If that makes any sense. I knew the voice right away, but I didn't want to turn my head in that direction.

"I---"

My voice was suddenly raspy. I hadn't realized how much I'd been screaming in the past few days.

"I--thought you hated me. I figured it was better to leave it be."

"I was mad, I was very fucking mad, for a while, but I am over it. I'm not mad at you anymore."

Part of me right then wanted to jump up and hug her, wanted to sweep her off her feet and carry her away in a whole Lifetime Movie happy ending scene.

But part of me wanted to break every bone in her face. You're not mad but no texts, no calls. You left me on my own to wallow in my own self misery and didn't have the goddamn common decency to at least shoot me a message?

I nodded at her.

What else could I say?

"By the way, this is Joe" she said. He walked up and extended his hand. I just looked at it. He pulled it back.

"Okay, I am going to go get you a drink." He said, kissing her on the forehead.

Can't you see (oh she's such a crazy lady) can't you see
What that woman (what a woman) she been doin' to me
Can't you see (lord I can't stand) oh can't you see
What that woman, oh she been doin' to me
Can't you see (I'm gonna take a freight train) can't you see
(I'm down at the station lord) what that woman (ain't never gonna go back) been doin' to me
Can't you see oh can't you see (gonna ride me the southbound)
(All the way to Georgia) what that woman (till the train run out of track) been doin' to me

That is why I sit here now, in this room. That kiss. The tickets I bought tacked to the wall. They still haven't found the bodies. I've been committed. Hey, its better than the needle, right?

I could explain more but I think you get the gist.

Fuck this dude who hides behind a keyboard screen.

Fuck Gravy.

Fuck the online community that ruined my life.

Fuck.............

Her.

[Image: lctPLrt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-28-2018)