Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Born Leaders
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-25-2018, 07:10 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

Born Leaders

I know a lot seems to be going on as of late. Like I mentioned last time, it's hard to keep everyone up-to-date on what's going on ALL the time, but I'll try my absolute best! When we last left the good doctor, he was about to go to battle against.... Would you call Azrael a rival?

Hmm.

You really couldn't. The doctor and spaceman certainly had an eye for one and other from the get-go, but nothing ever really came from it. Azrael blamed management and some Giovanni Ferrari person. Doc blamed Azrael. When really, there was no one to blame. The stars just didn't align until four years later when the two went to war on Warfare. Prior to their battle though, as we all know, the doctor spent a little time.... "away from it all..." you could say.... I'll just be blunt about it. Doc was super dicked into outer space by none other than, Peter Gilmour. Now THAT is someone you could call a rival. Peter's kind of a rival to everybody though. He's the guy in the XWF that very few tolerate enough to even like, but a staple in the XWF, for sure. There is no doubt the XWF would not be the same without Peter Gilmour. I say that with the most unbiased opinion. I say it like it is. Just like this story.

So anyway, Doc is dicked out of War Games after being the last man standing from his pathetic team. Instead of shooting right back down, Doc just orbited for a while. About six months actually. Doc is used to eternities and that's exactly what it felt like up there, until gravity decided to snatch him up and pull him back to reality. Lucky for him, he didn't land in any of the large masses of water that cover most of the planet. I know it seems odd to think that, because the good doctor has proven time and time over again that he can pretty much be wherever he would like to be without much hassle at all. Thing is, however, at this point Doc is feeling pretty damn feeble. The lack of life up in space just took it right out of him. Doc needs that presence to stay strong. He feeds off of it.

He landed in a small village in the Republic of Congo. Crashed is more like it. The trip down seemed to take forever, even if it felt like he was shooting down from the sky at a thousand miles per hour. The village, and probably some other parts of the world, took notice to this bright light falling from towards Earth. Not sure how others handled it, but these people went nuts. A camera crew and journalist were there interacting and filming with the tribe for a couple of weeks, and managed to get some pretty juicy footage when the people began, what seemed, worshipping the thing.

Long story short, we knew it was Doc all along. He crashed, everyone died, except Doc's new protege, Click-Click, and they lived happily ever after.

Actually, Doc took a trip to visit the head cheese of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, the owner, Vincent Lane.

Last Week
May I come in?

Vinnie looks behind him and sees Roxy shooing Click-Click from the couch to throw a towel down for him to sit on. She looks back at Loverboy and yells across the room.

Don't we have SOMETHING he can put on? This SO inappropriate.

Vinnie sighs and looks back at Doc who is still maintaining his D'Ville-ish grin. Closing his eyes, the Loverboy opens the door more and steps to the side.

Mi casa, su casa, Doc.

Vinnie throws the door shut and walks into the den where Roxy is still panicking over Click-Click's huge balls. He scratches his head, sizing up the rest of the giant tribesman.

Babe, this guy is NOT going to fit into anything I have. What do you want me to do?

Roxy sighs and storms off through the house. Vinnie turns around and doesn't see Doc anywhere. The scent of cigar reeks from the other room, Vinnie pulls some hair out and chases the smell. Upon reaching the kitchen, he finds Doc standing in the corner preparing a drink at a Scotch table he never knew he had puffing on one of his big ol' cigars.

Dude, Doc, seriously? Roxy's already in the killzone here, if she sees that cigar burning she might make you eat it.

Doc smiles and with a wave of his hand the cigar is gone.

How rude of me! I should have asked, hm?

No biggie.

Vinnie lets of a half shrug then subtly thumbs back behind him.

So.... What's with the guy?

Click-Click?

Vinnie smh.

YES, Click-Click! Aside from you being a crazy, old, maniacal, manipulative....

Doc laughs and holds up his hand.

Please, please! You're too flattering!

Vinnie just frowns as Doc applauds.

It was actually kind-of a mutual agreement for Click-Click to come along. After eradicating his people and everything he ever believed in, I figured why not. It was like finding a friendly stray dog that would keep following you. He figured the same.

FLASHBACK

Click-Click steps over the last hill that will then bring him down to his village. He sees a black cloud of smoke in the distance, close to his home, with flames crawling through the dense jungle.

Confused, he takes quick steps towards the village to investigate. He was out gathering materials, food, what-not when Doc landed and missed the party, apparently. Click-Click manages to walk far around the flames and reach his village first, where he finds just one man... In a white suit, standing there waiting for him.

Hello, my friend!

You did WHAT?!

You know how I like to make an entrance.

Vinnie stares at the drinking table that Doc must have brought with him. Doc tracks Vinnie's eyes. He walks over to the table, grabs a small glass of Scotch and hands it to Vinnie.

Going company has certainly worn into you. In the day, nothing the good doctor said or did could surprise you.

Don't mistake my shock for ignorance, dude. I wouldn't have put any of this stuff past you.

Doc smiles.

So, now that we have caught up... What's Peter up to these days?

Vinnie gives Doc a blank stare.

.... GIlmour?

Doc nods slowly.

... Uh. I dunno. Being Peter? I guess?

Perfect. I owe him a visit.

Yeah, well, you'll get your chance, Doc. He's busy the next couple of weeks, being half Tag Champ and all.

Doc laughs. Along with Doc's laugh, we hear Roxy and Click-Click both giggling and chattering. A little bewildered, Vinnie leans back from the kitchen and sees Roxy and Click-Click sitting next to each other on the couch watching the Kardashians.

Well I know an excellent way to get to him then. Surely, if another KING or even someone Unknown would reemerge.....

You had those titles for over a year, dude. If you set them on the floor and stood on one side while someone else stood on the other calling to them... They'd come to you.

They are quite fond of me...

That's my point. Why bother?

So, Peter and I. Wednesday, yes?

Doc I totally just said he's booked already. And besides... I don't even run Warfare. You need to talk to one of the General Managers about it....

Doc looks confused.

You are the owner of this FINE federation and you're brushing me off to one of your piss-ons?

It's not like that. I get it, dude, we have history. We go way back. You figure, if you come here.... To my home.... In the middle of the night.... With......... Huge African balls.... ...... ........... You'd get results. I can't blame you at all, dude. But it's those peoples' job, man. Jefferson runs Warfare, if you want a way on there, you'll have to talk to him.

Doc sighs then finishes his drink.

Very well. I'll speak to your hired help.

Vinnie tips his drink back as well and closes his eyes. When he opens them, the glass in his hand was gone, the drinking table was gone, Doc... Gone. Vinnie steps out of the kitchen and Roxy sits on the couch by herself. He stands motionless for a moment, she looks up in concern.

What's the matter, Vin? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Vinnie takes another moment to clear his head and look around.

Damn it.

Present Day

Here's a nice familiar setting.

A dark office, with the typical fireplace blazing off to the side. Shelves of books tower high towards what seems up endlessly. There was one door, which was always open, and no windows. No outside sights to be seen. No warm summer breeze. Near the center of the room sets a large, mahogany desk where our good doctor sits while enjoying one of his large premium cigars. He smiles with a dreamy look on his face as he blows out a large puff of smoke that fills the room.

Now, things are starting to heat up.

The flames in the fireplace poof across the room as if someone threw a bit of gasoline into it.

Last week, Warfare witnessed something that has been on the minds of many for a long time. A spectacle that will be burned into the XWF UNIVERSE forever. The night the spaceman and doctor battled. And a battle it was.

Against what most would probably say, I have never gone against my word, shown dishonesty, nor have I straight up LIED about anything before. It would go against everything I believe and everything that I work for EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. here in this FINE federation. I have said since day one that I have one mission here, and it is to give you all your peace of mind. I told that thing that it would bleed. I said I would make it cry. And I said I would put an end to any question of whether or not I am the better of the two. I choked out the spaceman and walked out of Warfare removing the doubt in anyone's mind of whether or not I am still exactly what I was when I left here.

Some people fear me. Some respect me. Others don't know what to think. They're torn because of their hatred for the things I have done. The things I have said. Which is quite understandable. There were a few young fellows who actually avoided my most glorious Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine, all over the sheer fact they did not trust me. And look what happened. I selflessly relinquished gold that I held for what seemed like forever. And I know what that feels like. I stepped out of a division that I controlled with an iron fist. Untouchable by any opposition who stepped forth. In fact, thinking back... The beginning of my glorious title reign was the very first time that I had the great pleasure of sharing battlegrounds with one of my personal heroes, Robbie Bourbon.

Hero is a bit of a strong way to describe it, I suppose, but allow me to make it clear.... I have always been a "Bourbon-Man". I have always believed in the man behind Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, and Nickelback, the man with no feed named after some crappy band, and Bluetooth, the girl who only communicates via text message. It is always good to keep good company. I can agree with that. Except for your pal Bearded War Pig. Every time the going gets tough, it seems, one of you mother fuckers just start shitting the bed. I know, it IS hard to find good help these days. I believe Mister Bourbon already knows exactly how tough this week is going to get. I couldn't agree more that I am sure we will go blow for blow. As our first one-on-one encounter, I AM anticipating how far Robbie Bourbon can go and just how much effort it is going to take to keep a big man like that down. I have no doubt in my mind that walking away from this is inevitable for me, just as I did with the alien. A "Bourbon-Man" or not, the trail I follow and the path I am now forced to take to the top crosses through Robbie Bourbon and I am going to do whatever it takes to clear that path. I was curious as to whether the alien will bleed and, as it said to me, it did indeed. It was a living being and why wouldn't it? Well, but of course. Robbie Is a living being too. And the stipulations of our match up utilizing the aftermath of the tables, ladders, and chairs match?

I am certain that I will have the chance to beat a little red, white, and blue out of him.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(06-26-2018), (06-25-2018), Azrael Erebus (06-26-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-26-2018), The Engineer (06-25-2018), Vincent Lane (06-26-2018)