Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Opportunities(a Monolouge of thoughts)
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-25-2018, 04:08 PM

I sat there in the back after my third title chance and loss. My travel bag sat next to me partially open. I starred at my phone, thinking of the last few days. They were probably the most fucked up in my life. First, the Seraphim that inhabited my body killed herself trying to save Abigail, the girls and myself. Permanently severing my ties to the veil. I didn't have to hear the voice of the dead. I didn't have to watch them as they tried to speak to their loved ones. They would scream to the deaf hear of everyone but me. I didn't have a reason to try and help Mezian. I had no real powers anymore, or so I thought.

Which brings me to the second most fucked up part of my last few days. I ended up at Raven's compound to heal and help protect the Sisters of Fate. I was told by Abigail that I could stay there as long as I liked. Which to be honest living in a ten-room mansion in the English countryside wasn't that bad. it sure as hell beat the house I had in L.A. and the hole in the wall I had to stay in while I was working with Mezian. What made it fucked up is that while I was changing and doing laundry one of the men there tried to rape me. Well, he sorta of succeded, in the fact he got his little dick inside me. He also failed in the fact that I tore his larynx out with my teeth. I had never been so angry. I had never been so afraid. I did what had to be done, no matter the outcome. Abigail found him on top of me dying and gasping for air.

Once I had explained everything she went from sorta pissed that I killed one of her men to offering me a job as a mercenary. I didn't know what to say or think. I had not killed anyone up to that point. Hell, had not really hurt anyone outside of a martial arts tourney or a wrestling ring. There it was though the opportunity to become a mercenary, a death dealer who answers to no one but themselves and the people paying them. It seemed cool, I mean the way Mezian would speak about it in our late night chats made it seem exciting. Before I could really give her an answer I had to fly out to the states for my match.

Now the third most fucked up part of my week, I get a chance at the second most important title and I get punked out by a walking talking venereal disease. Rain and Puddles didn't really do shit and Jenny just bullied her way to a title. Its what she does she bullies everyone and pretends she is so fucking perfect. But hey, That isn't important now she will get what she has come to her.

But now I am here back In London. I have been really looking at my future and to be honest, I don't know what I have left. But I do know one thing. This Nyx bitch is in for a world of hurt come Wednesday. It's not bad enough that the title was held by a dude for a few weeks now we are handing out to anybody who shows up. Lane, where did you find this broad? was she hiding behind a Hot Topic, smoking cloves and writing shitty poetry.No, wait, she is a witch? That has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a really long time. Sweetheart, I have fought Seraphim, Daemons, Archangels, and Devils. Lucifer himself tried to cash in on my soul. So what do you think a half-assed witches of Eastwick scrub like yourself will do to me. Do us all a favor return the books on Wicca to the library and stop binge-watching American Horror Story and The Craft. Just go the fuck home and let me take what is rightfully mine.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-26-2018)