Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pieces Part 2
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-25-2018, 08:20 PM

Maybe from the dirt then the flowers grow

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine
To the end of my borrowed time
I’ve been walking down this road too long
Got my bags packed and I hit the door
Then I make a stop at the liquor store
Cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong

[Image: FjAYuZY.jpg]

They give me about an hour a day, give or take, to write this out. I am really not supposed to be out of the restraints at all for the first week, as I am a "threat to myself and others". Maybe it was me asking them to kill me when they brought me in. Maybe it was me threatening to kill them when they said they most certainly wouldn't do that. Maybe it was the fact that I went completely off the rails when she left. Maybe it was because I knew it could be avoided. If only I didn't give so much of a shit what people think. If only I rolled with the punches, maybe I'd still have her....and maybe I'd still have my dignity.

Now, I have neither. Let tell me tell you how I got here.

When she left, I was crushed, as you may imagine. It is like being told you won the lottery, then being told they were "just kidding". It was like having the best sex dream ever then waking up to the reality of the marginally attractive girl you don't even remember buying a drink for. It is like being on top of the world, then being six feet under, all in a matter of minutes. I took it hard, as you may imagine. You see, this little community I got myself involved in, it was my side life. Nobody knew about it other than me, because the people in my circles wouldn't understand it. The dudes I hang out with couldn't fathom being involved in an online community of people who weren't getting paid for the hours they put in. They would call me gay, or stupid, or would make fun of it. I could handle that, sure, but it would still hurt me. So I kept it hidden from everyone who mattered in my life. They say in the movie King Kong, "Twas Beauty that Killed The Beast." Well in this case, twas beauty that convinced me that I trusted her enough, and she trusted me enough, to let her into the community circle. Trust, what a hollow word. Almost as hollow as love.

I began to drink every night. What else is there to do? When you are used to coming home to a warm meal and a cozy atmosphere, all the candles lit, the 60 inch flat screen with the sports game on and a smiling face.........an empty, dark house doesn't feel the same. No meal, no candles, no sports. A house as dark as your soul. It got to me. Maybe it shouldn't have, maybe I should be stronger, maybe I should be less of a "pussy" about this. But I am not. I can admit that. Maybe that is a step towards growth?

Wanna know where that TV is now? On my floor, glass all over it, because I put a bat through it. My house is torn apart, it looks like a crime scene. It looks like it had been ransacked, but nothing is missing.....just misplaced. I haven't shaved since, I have gained almost 50 pounds, I have clothes all over my bedroom floor because I haven't done laundry. I have to step over dirty clothes to get to my bed. I've showered maybe twice since, and they are always short.......as hot as possible.

I want it to burn my skin, I want it to be so hot I bubble.

Is that bad?

I probably smell. I don't care. The only scent I cared about was hers.

So, yeah, I sit here now, in this 10 by 10 room with walls as white as the paper I write this on, wearing a loose fitting jumper. They won't give me buttons, ties, anything sharp, hell I can't even get a plastic cup to pee in. I can "make a weapon" out of anything. I can injure myself.

When she left, I began to drink heavily. Money has never been an issue for me. I can rack up bar tabs with the best of them. I just never did because she didn't like me to get super drunk. I used to drive, she would drink, and I would make sure she got home safely. We didn't even have sex when she was drunk because I didn't want her to feel like I was taking advantage of her comprimised state. I just wanted her happy. Is that bad? A happy her is a happy me.

But, one day, I was drinking particularly heavily at one of the bars down on the beach. I wasn't being rowdy, but I was clearly out of sorts. I am normally respectful, this time I was snarky to everyone. I was on my 15th or so drink, I wasn't even sure what I was drinking anymore. I was so out of my mind. I didn't care where I was or even who I was. Why? Because I didn't even know who I was anymore. I made a mistake, one which I thought was innocent, and it cost me everything.

HOWEVER

Someone had to pay. Without their constant trolling, this never would have happened. They pushed me to do it. Someone had to pay for this. Someone was going to.

Little did I know it would be myself.

I have been waking up in a dishevled heap, my sheets stained with body odor and blood marks from my arms. I guess I have been cutting them. I think I even tried to hang myself once. I don't remember, all I know is that I am here and she is walking free. She is fucking whoever she wants and I am sitting here alone.......

I have the tickets to the vacation I booked tacked to my wall. I look at them every day. They are a constant reminder of my failure, my fuck up, my mistake.

Simple human mistake.

And that is how they found her.......a mistake.........

[Image: 3xPnOBU.jpg]

Cadryn,

We meet again. Another gimmick, eh? You're getting as bad as Graves. Maybe his stench of mediocrity is rubbing off on you. You two are perfect for each other, because neither one of you knows who the hell you really are. Just a failed gimmick, lined up and stacked to the ceiling, hoping you will find one that sticks. None will. Remember the last time you tried to talk tough with me? We went inside the Sanitarium on Savage and I took you to school. I proved my dominance and superiority over you. And I thought I shut you up. Jesus, you talk so much. It is like a little kid in the back seat asking if we are there yet. Every single time. Not only does Cadryn barely reach my nipples, but his goofy sense of humor turns every XWF promo into a Saturday morning cartoon show. Cadryn is like a 13 year old girl using lingo that nobody knows thinking he is cool, but he is not cool......he is fucking pathetic. I am having a hard time determining who is a bigger joke, him or his "partner". You know, the one that turned on him before when he didn't need him anymore? These two are not a cohesive unit, they are both using each other for the others personal gain. Gilmour and I, we are cohesive. We are both in this for ourselves, sure, but we have come to an understanding that this is a unit. Peter has bought into the values of EMPIRE, and look at what he has accomplished! I have taken Peter out of the realm of obscerity and made him one of the top names on this roster! I am pretty sure these two only make each other worse. Remember when Cadryn pretended he was a king? Remember when he pretended to be a cattle rancher? Remember when he was the cereal killer? Now, apparently, he is pretending to be black. I think Cadryn has taken one too many shots to the head.

Why can't you understand that nobody fears you? Nobody thinks that this little Cadryn comeback is going to be a tornado that destroys the landscape, they all think it will be a rain drizzle on a warm day. You're nothing to anyone. The only person here who still gets tingly about a Cadryn return is Graves, and even he doesn't care all that much. You're 18-15 and try to play it off as if you're 33-0. You flat out suck. There is no way around it. There is no way to debate it. Cadryn Tiberius is simply another name on a roster full of fluff. He isn't a champion grade, he is barely dark match grade. At this point, we are sick of the corny jokes, the over the top colors, the useless aggression in an attempt to be viewed as a badass. Cadryn is about as intimating as lunch time at the senior citizen home. It's gonna happen, but people aren't in a rush to get there. Everybody needs some Jello once in a while.

Cadryn, I don't respect you. I don't think you're saavy, I don't think you're cunning. I think you're a . You tried me once before and now just because you have been gone for a while you think anything has changed?

No.

I will squash you like the bug you are.

[Image: dVygjRb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(06-26-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-25-2018)