Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
New Site, New Year, New Ian
Ian_Meltdown_Johnson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 10:29 PM

The Handicam's record light is still on; who knows, maybe that'll get taken out in editing. Ian's in his workshop again on the outskirts of the From Ashes compound in LA.

IAN: Good evening guys. This is Ian, live from my workshop in beautiful smoggy as heck Los Angeles. I'm kind of hiding out here from one of the resident athletes whom I will not name, but let's just say he gets violent when he gets drunk. I'll try to keep this short for that reason alone. Can't have him hearing me or else he'll go internet tough guy and I'll have to shut his trap. I really don't feel like fighting tonight. I was having a good day. It was my cheat day for my diet. We're talking Rock levels of cheating here. Gigantic stack of pancakes, a six-pack of Chocolate Zingers for lunch. Yeah, it was great. Not to mention the basketball. Unfortunately my Pacers don't play until tomorrow, though.

Anyway, first of all, XWF, congratulations on the new website. It looks awesome. Still proud to be employed. I'd like to also take this opportunity to thank Miyoko for her excellent work as Warfare GM, and I hope this new guy is half as good as you were.

Secondly, yeah, it wasn't the greatest year of my career here, at least the end of it. The first few months were perfect. Two tag title opportunities, a run for the XWF championship. But hey, I'm not bitter. I worked my a-- off that entire time, and I have everything in the f--king world to be proud of. I am still a force to be reckoned with, and don't let anyone tell you different.

Finally, Triple L, I've never seen you before, but I do know for a fact that if you're in the XWF, you're a worthy opponent. Congratulations on your contract, and I'll see you in the ring.

???: obviously drunk Hey a--hole, get out here and prove you're not some random prick they hired off the street.

IAN: He applies a rather sarcastic tone. You see what you made me do? I gave away my spot! Oh well. Guys, I hope your year goes well, and let's go to war.

The camera shuts off abruptly. There is no footage of what happens afterwards, but the next morning the athlete in question has some rather mysterious bruising in the shoulder area. Not to mention he can't remember anything from that night, but hey. It's probably only because he was blackout drunk.