Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Match Writing Rules
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2018, 11:35 AM

Just a small addition to what Darius touched on. This mainly applies to match writers and or anyone who is looking to become a match writer. Which if you are interested in becoming a match writer contact me via PM or Discord.

Information regarding Savage:

Name:
Savage Saturday Night
Show Location:
Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA
Date:
Every Saturday Night (Subject to change on a case by case basis. PPV's, Shove-it, etc.)
Staff:
Currently and for the foreseeable future, Savage does not have an announce team. The current Savage staff consists of myself, Taylor Mayde, Tig O' Bitties (ring announcer), Chaz Bobo, Mika Hunt, and Richard Wang (referees).

"How long does my match have to be?"
This varies. There isn't a word minimum for matches, as there are a few factors that determine a match's length. Most writers average around 1200-1500 words per match before they submit. However, as I said there isn't a specific length. Just have fun and do the best you can. We'll never shun someone for helping out. At best we will offer advice on how to excel and have fun!

"Can you tell me who the winner is so I can finish the match(es) I selected?"
Unfortunately, we cannot. There are a multitude of reasons we can't just toss around information like that. Which is why we ask that you write what you are able to. The GM team will attach endings to matches, etc. (Again, this may change depending on the situation.)

"When should I submit my match?"
The sooner the better, as they say. The deadline for matches to be submitted on Savage is Saturday morning. So long as you have it submitted on or before Saturday morning, you're in the clear.

"I want to write 5 matches, can I?"
Of course! However, you are responsible for having all chosen matches submitted by deadline.

Hopefully this will help to give some clarification in terms of Savage and the often overlooked details.

If you have questions, concerns, or ideas you're welcome respond to our thread or PM a GM.

Again, I want to say thank you for your help and also for making me feel at home here in the XWF!
Edit Hate Post Like Post