Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My Name...
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-23-2018, 03:01 AM

Ghost Tank is seen running through a city, as gunshots echo through the empty broken down town. Gunfire ringing as he used the buildings to kick off each other as a large man fired a bullet, and thanks to his brother's camera, the people viewed him in slow-mo as he spun in the air, and the bullet flew and grazed his left hip. The camera returned to regular speed as he dropped to the ground, landing on his feet, skidding across the ground, dust flying in the air. The hunter saw where Ghost Tank was, and he whistled loud and soon several equally large men aimed their weapons at him.

Guns, huh? Can't handle me hand-to-hand? Shame. I thought this would be a fun time. A fun hunt. For both ends. Guess you'd rather be a little boy instead of a man. Cheating to win.

He smirked before the men threw down their guns. They all began to descend upon him, getting closer and closer. Ghost Tank grinned wide

I guess you don't know what my name is.

His eyes widened as he began to laugh out loud. Two men rushed him, with one punching him straight into the jaw, another sending a heavy kick straight to his gut. Ghost Tank stood tall, barely moving. He shrugged off the man's fist before yelling out

MY NAME IS MOTHERFUCKING GHOST TANK!

He twisted his body as he sent his right knee into the man that punched him, and a left hook punch straight into the man that kicked him, sending them both backwards and into their friends' arms. He smirked staring at the man in front of him, eyes wide open, looking crazed, but also, with that smirk turning into a grin, it gave off the vibe of evil, a sadistic evil.

But for you guys? My name?

He rushed the man in front of him, a large right hand sent straight into his face, open palmed, as he struck the man's face, he also grasped his skull like it was nothing more than a basketball, as he ran with him, and began to push his skull into the walls of one building that formed the alleyway GT had just escaped. Tank continuously ground his skull into the wall, and applied pressure to the point that soon bits of hair, skull, and then brain matter were being spread across the brick wall until the man's eyes popped out of his skull, and soon, nothing was left of the man's skull. His hand bloodied and coated in grey matter. He bent over, picking up the eyeballs with his free hand, and emerged from the darkened alley and looked between the remaining men. He popped one eyeball into his mouth, and began to chew it up, the liquid within pouring into his mouth, filling it, before it was swallowed, the fluid flowing down his throat, and soon the pulp "meat" of the eye followed suit, both going into his belly. Some of the men visibly throwing up, only for GT to follow up by licking the blood off his right hand, and sucking the fingers clean of warm crimson fluid and grey matter. He then ate the other eyeball, before looking at the other men, seeing them recover from the disgusting imagery that he gave them.

What? A man's gotta eat.

He let them wonder what he was going to say for now, as the camera cuts to black.

Rain, you've been a lucky... whatever you want to be. You look like as if one of the Jap bands fucked a vegan hipster and made a wannabe goth baby. You were the X-Treme champ, and you decided "Y'know what? I don't feel like defending the title" and fucking let a CLOWN, MUCH LIKE BROTHER PANZER, WIN THE FUCKING BELT OFF YOU!

You're a nobody, Rain, nothing more than a fluke incarnate. You get lucky and pawn it off as actual fucking success. But barring one match, I've actually shown I can dominate my enemies. This match will be your early retirement match, as I continue to move on in this federation, to reach heights that my father would be proud of! I WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN DEITIES! I WILL BREAK YOU, FOR MY BROKEN FATHER!

You're going to fall, Rain. And not in the way your name would represent. I am going to make sure to grab a ladder. I'm going to light several tables on fire. And I will deliver the highest fucking powerbomb ever done by anyone in the history of our fucking sport!

The rainstorm of your end, is coming. And it will be called, Ghost Tank.

[Image: IwwMRRX.gif]

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
Rain (07-13-2018)