Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Of Wolf and Man - Part 1: A fresh start (rp1)
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-28-2018, 10:15 AM

Not too long ago, Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus was faced with a personal struggle, of the most unconventional and supernatural kind. More specifically, he found himself bestowed with the curse of the wolf. Lycanthropy. Now, common belief, would have steered towards delusions or madness, as the clinical term for lycanthropy would suggest. However, this case would prove, otherwise. Nathaniel, had been inflicted with the real deal, bane of the beast and it would present its undeniable presence, through the extensive alteration of his dna. This coupled with increasing blackouts and a gruesome murder, that was undoubtedly linked to Nathaniel’s dna, sent the spirited separatist to one of the few sources that could aid in this sort of situation. The man from the stars - Azrael Erebus.

An avid subscriber in the strange and unusual, the spaceman seemed like the most optimum choice in the matter. He would succeed in his attempt at regaining some control for Nathaniel and the monster within. Granting Nathaniel, peace of mind and solace in the fact that he was no longer, a slave to the wolf. Still, the spaceman’s generosity, wouldn't end there. No. Azrael then went on to help Nathaniel, in the effort of setting his proper life, back on its course. Using a deadly mixture of charisma, charm, clout and a favor or two, from an always increasing, accumulated collection, Azrael made for the perfect candidate to speak on Nathaniel’s behalf. Thus ultimately ending Nathaniel’s career with the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office, he then would return to the steadfast duty of being a Junior Surgical Resident.

Though this time, he would claim that specific post at Presence Resurrection Medical Center. A choice that Nathaniel was content in, since he had no desire to reclaim his former position at Sacred Heart. Not after everything that went down, prior to them releasing Nathaniel from his duties there. No. This would be a fresh start and a new beginning for the skilled surgeon. One that would see him back on track and totally in control. Of both, man and wolf portions of his now, dual role life.

Walking swiftly down the corridors of Presence Resurrection Medical Center, Nathaniel was set to tackle the day. The E.R in this hospital was open for surgery, twenty four hours, seven days a week and presented the type of challenge, Nathaniel welcomed. Bring on the long hours and shit show central clientele, he was ready. Soon making his way to the nurses' station, Nathaniel paused as he observed several of his colleagues hesitate there, chatting amongst themselves and laughing, while they awaited the arrival of the Chief Surgical Resident, Dr. Cobalt Bently. What kind of name was Cobalt? That wasn’t a name. It was a chemical element. And a color that could be found in a box of Crayola crayons. Who names their kid after a color? Most likely hippies. Fuckin’ hippies. Nathaniel already had a good idea of what to expect as far the Chief Surgical Resident went, he knew that he’d be following the orders of an insufficient mongrel, that would one day, wind up gasping their last breath, whilst adorning a gas chamber floor. All in due time. For now, he would embrace all the surgical knowledge that he could and play nice, with others. A wolf in temporary sheep’s clothing, so to speak. And in some ways, quite literally.

“You seem familiar.”

“Pardon?”

Nathaniel asked, raising an eyebrow in inquiry, as he turned toward the source of the abrupt comment. Instantly greeted by the sight of a short, slender female with green hair and an assortment of tattoos on the visible portions of her arms.

“You seem familiar.”

The girl stated again.

“Where did you go to med school?”

“UCSF.”

“Seriously?”

The instant surprise in her voice drew a slight chuckle from Nathaniel. He knew the selective nature of the school that he attended. It is the number one medical school in the United States by NIH funding, with over $500 million dollars in funding, and 998 NIH grants. It’s recognized as one of the premier medical schools in the United States. Of course they were selective and he graduated in the top three percent, making him the best of the best. No questions asked, he was on fire and it showed, when he continued to blaze through his internship at Sacred Heart. Nathaniel didn’t just surpass the bar, he raised and reset it in the terms of excellence. Ironic. Since he believed that his true calling was to end the lives of millions, not save them.

“Yes.”

She laughs, somewhat taken aback.

“Then I definitely don’t know you from med school.”

Pulling a pen from her pocket, she proceeded to place the cap portion in her mouth, before chewing on it in a pensive manner.

“This is going to bug me all day. Where do I recognize you from?”

“I used to work for the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office.”

Nathaniel supplied, not quite getting her obsession.

“No, that’s not it either.”

A frustrated sigh.

“This is literally going to bug me for my whole shift. Whatever. I’ll figure it out eventually.”

She removed the pen from her mouth and gawked at it, seeming semi-embarrassed, like she didn’t even realize how it found its way in there. Quickly stuffing the pen back into her pocket, she nervously giggled.

“Anyway... all that weirdness aside, allow me be the first friendly face to welcome you to Resurrection. I’m Sasha, Sasha Isles.”

Extending her hand out, Sasha allowed a quick smile to shift across her face as Nathaniel, accepted her friendly gesture. The interaction was brief but generally well received by both parties involved.

“Nathaniel Idenhaus.”

“See, even that name, seems familiar.”

It was at this instant, Nathaniel realized exactly how Sasha might recognize him; however, deciding that it was fundamentally better off, if attention wasn’t brought to that fact, he simply stated.

“I probably just have one of those names and faces.”

The words were so meager minded, it pained him to release them.

“Yeah... maybe.”

He could tell his sad attempt at an excuse didn’t satisfy Sasha’s curiosity, nor did it detour her determination to uncover the true answer, behind the familiarity bestowed upon Nathaniel. He would have to handle this. Yet, before another word could be shed edgewise on the subject, Dr. Cobalt Bently made his appearance. A tall, regal gentleman, with salt and pepper hair and a well, sculptured beard and mustache, he spoke in an extremely educated manner, while carrying himself with great poise and a defined means of character. Almost like he was putting on a show; for anyone and everyone, that encountered him. A tactic that might make naive, female interns, swoon. Nathaniel, on the other hand, just seen him as a pompous douchebag. And a jew. Oh yes, this man would definitely, find himself intaking his last breath, inside the confines of a gas chamber. Alas, he just didn’t know it yet.

”Okay everyone. We have a few cases to pass around. A couple of challenging options and a few standard procedures but before I get into all that, I want to introduce our newest surgical resident, to join the team. Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus, comes to our family at Resurrection, with an immensely impressive, prodigious history in the surgical field of medicine. He will no doubt, prove to be an excellent addition. So lets make him feel welcome, shall we?”

Then came the awkward glances, twelve sets of eyes, shot straight at him in an unsettling unison, Nathaniel never understood why this practice of announcing someone new in this fashion was necessary. Just hand out the work and let things happen on their own. This was a fucking hospital, not a first grade classroom.

“Alright, now that, that’s out of the way. I’m going to be placing all of you, into teams of two. First up, will be Idenhaus and Isles. I have a Pericardiectomy, ordered up for the patient, currently residing in one of our executive suites - Mr. Montgomery Taylor. Now, as you all might know, Mr. Taylor is on our esteemed board of directors. So I need you to make it priority one, to treat him with the utmost respect and make absolute certain that he’s comfortable, wanting for nothing and taken care of during his stay with us. Naturally, that goes for anyone that comes here in order to receive care but in the case of Mr Taylor, I really need you to go above and beyond.”

Dr. Bently turned to Nathaniel momentarily with an unnerving grin and an unnaturally, over-supportive gleam in his eye. If Nathaniel were a weaker man, the sight would have sent instant chills down his spine. But Nathaniel was far from a weak man. So instead, he merely kept a dead set, straight faced, unflinching stance in the wake of Dr. Cobalt Bently’s odd mannerisms.

”Nathaniel, I’d like you to take the lead on this one. I know you’re just getting back into the swing of things but I feel confident, that you can handle this delicate operation. What say you? Are you okay with that? Do you think you can handle it?”

Did he think he could handle it? Pssssh. He could perform this operation in his sleep.

“Absolutely.”

“Splendid. Then I suggest that you and Ms. Isles, get to it.”

Dr. Bently went to speak to the rest of the group but stopped short, quickly pivoting about in place, he looked directly at Nathaniel, once more and stated.

“Oh and Nathaniel, come by my office later, there’s a couple things that I want to discuss with you.”

“Can do.”

Nathaniel replied with a swift, matter-of-fact tone. Curious. What was this about?

[Image: 200px-Luftwaffe_swastika.svg.png]

“Chris Chaos.”

“Last week, you faced Griffin MacAlister and took the win, good for you. You beat a worthless piece of shit. Far from actual bragging rights but at least, you won. I’d place it in league with the winners of the special olympics. Oh there are winners declared, yes indeed but at the end of the day, everyone still goes home a . Obviously, someone wants to see you in a world of hurt now though, because you wouldn’t be placed on the opposite side of a ring from me, if that wasn’t the case. You see Christopher, I don’t simply beat the crap out of the pathetic, niggardly, piles of trash, that eventually find themselves standing before me. Oh no, while systematically essential, that would simply be too predictable. Dull. Completely lacking in imagination on my part. No Chris, I don't just beat down the mongrels, I dismantle them. I break them. In some cases, I own them. This Saturday, you will prove to be no different. Through that cocky bravado and extensively vocalized, self-esteem, that’s been caked on so thick, you’d swear it was eye shadow on a prostitute, I can see the truth. You’re no different than the rest of the insufficient waste of the world. Filth that will one day be cleansed. Vermin destined for eradication. A shiny trinket or two, doesn’t change that fact. Nor will they prove to be your saving grace, when we meet in the ring.”

“I’m certain you’ll disagree. Perhaps, you’ll even have an arsenal of retorts, a desperate need to prove otherwise. Please, waste your breath, all you like. I don’t need you to believe my words. You’re not worthy enough to share the oxygen that I breathe. Why would I ever require the paltry, validation of your belief? By all means, believe as you wish. It’s your utmost right to be wrong. Rest assured, you will be proven wrong. This I promise you. Your screams, will be legendary. Dare I say, they will be extremely precise to the wails, that will most assuredly ring out as the very last sounds that you ever utter, when mass destruction claims the streets and an army of soldiers storm in to revoke your privilege of life. Don’t fret, you insipid, anemic, virus upon humanity, for on that day, you shan't be the only substandard cur, bellowing into the night like a mangled mutt, that needs to be put down. Oh no. Soon the time draws near. The proud and pure, will rise up and take their position of power and I’ll be right there, to lead and rule with an iron fist. To take control and claim my rightful place as the next Führer. Hear these words and heed them or don’t, it make no difference. Your fate lies with the rest of the parasites and scum of this land.”

“In ashes.”

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Darius Xavier (06-28-2018), Vincent Lane (07-01-2018)