Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Head Games
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-22-2018, 10:45 PM

”Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves
"Dude…

You got my win loss record backwards bro!"

Graves shakes his head as he chuckles at the mistake.

"I can see why you don’t like to math, you flat out suck at it!

OOOOOOOR….

Perhaps, you purposely threw out the false stats hoping to bait me into getting all worked up over the mistake…."

A crooked smirk forms on Graves face as he leans in close to the camera.

“Trying to get into my head Engy?

Hmmmmmmmmm?”

Graves steps back. His eyes grow wide and dart back and forth, but the smirk remains.

“That’s the last place you want to be friend. Hell, sometimes even I just have to check out and get a break from that place! It's just SOOOOOO crowded, and the company in there are all kinda dicks.”

Graves straightens up and gazes knowingly into the camera for a moment. Then he does it, he makes that annoying tooth sucking sound right before he speaks. uggh!

“So your entire opening argument was either proof positive that one of us doesn’t know the definition of “meticulously”, or that you aren’t very good at mind games. Well I have a newsflash for ya Engy baby! I’m pretty damn solid at fucking with heads! Just look at what transpired over this last week. I came through the door sucking on ya Jimmy about admiration and and respect. I pretty much dropped to my knees and professed my love for all things Engy, and you… you bought into it like Jim Caedus used to buy into a crayoned scribbles about XWF conspiracies on the restroom walls! That fire wasn’t spit this week son, not like it should have been. Instead you seemed content to play into my bromance and keep the pot shots to a minimum.”

Graves begins nodding as he smiles wide.

“I DON’T LOVE YOU ENGY! I hardly know you. To me, you’re just the guy holding the gold. As far as the idea of us teaming up, I agree, we’d make a killer combo, and maybe one day we will have the opportunity to find out, but today is not that day unfortunately. You may not think that I’m the guy to offer you a challenge, but the reality of the situation is that you don’t need to believe in it for it to happen.

I’ve had two…. Count them, TWO blunders in my career where I went into a match and by the end of it, I knew that _I_ fucked it up. Beyond those two matches, I have walked out of every single match with either the win, or the satisfaction in knowing that the other guy had to work his ass off to give me that L.

Our match won’t be any different.

I’m coming to put you down Engy.

And if you plan on stopping me and hanging that gaudy Gravy head on your mantle, you’d best recognize the challenge that lay before you. Because when I enter that ring, the pillow talk is over, and it’s time to get down to business BAE, and my business is BUSTING YOUR FUCKING SKULL WIDE OPEN AND LEAVING BOTH YOU AND YOUR STUPID STREAK IN THE RING BROKEN!”

Graves is now worked up into a wide eyed heavy panting frenzy. Suddenly he winces and palms his forehead as he doubles over, rocking his head in pain.

“No…

NOOO…

You’re taking it too far Micheal…

Reel it in...

Don’t ruin this for us...

Be nice… be nice… be nice…”

Graves continues to cradle his head as he rocks softly back and forth. His breathing slowly seems to calm down. Deep breaths in and out. Finally, he places his hands on his thighs and slowly lifts his head up to look back into the camera.

“Look at what you do to me baby, you get me so worked up… I just can’t help myself when I’m around you. You know I didn’t mean those things that I said. I do love you, you know I do, but you Engy, you’re only interested in what I can do for you. You want to beat me because of my Top 50 status. You want to team with me because we’d make a great team. You never take into consideration what I want. I want to defeat the Universal Champion on my second match back from injury. I want to use that defeat to springboard myself to a title shot. I want to repurpose that bust of my likeness into a lamp. I want us to place it on the nightstand beside of our bed. I want it to serve as a reminder, not of the night that you defeated your next Top 50 guy, but of the night that the two of us consummated our union.

Engy, I love you almost as much as I love pain and suffering, and tomorrow night, I plan on bringing my two loves together to get to know one another.

LOVE YA!”

XoXoXo

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
The Engineer (06-23-2018)