Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! An Introduction of Sorts
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-21-2018, 09:24 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to do an (albeit late) introduction of sorts here. You might have seen me poking around the boards a couple times now, but I figured I might as well fully introduce myself. I've been RP'ing around for a couple of years now, and I decided to come here to experiment with a new character idea I had, plus with the fact that I've heard a lot about how much freedom writers are given to express themselves in their writing. From what I've seen so far, I can agree on that. I won't go too much into my real life, but I will say I'm excited to be here.

That being said, as I've said I'm here to experiment with Nathan, I'm looking for feedback on what people are thinking of him. Give me thoughts on anything you might think of him so far. Here's the (lone) roleplay I've done with him thus far:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=31535

Thanks in advance!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-21-2018, 09:35 AM

What's up! I'm Doc, I've been part of the XWF in some way, shape, or form since 2014. They weren't lying when you heard about the freedom the writers have here. It is what makes this the very best fed out there. The environment and people is great and I've honestly made some pretty good friends here in the past few years. I get busy at times and can't participate as much, but I always keep up with everything and simply can't just stop altogether. XWF is that good.

Glad to have you on board. I'm already impressed with your style of writing and you definitely look to have a lot of promise. You show great character development in your roleplays. You provide us with story and trash talk and stay relevant to the events happening around the fed. All of those points are key in having success here! I look forward to seeing more work out of you!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-21-2018, 10:09 AM

Enjoyed your work man. Top notch fuckin' shit. I dig the entire layout and style. You have a certain old school style, with your own added flare. The story and your character's straight up shoot portions of the rp, kept me interested and wanting to read more. Really like how you tackled describing the XWF experience, how you refereed to it as a wasteland. I think that's a great way to describe the dark, chaotic nature of what the company represents. All around good stuff. I'm looking forward to reading more of your material.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post