Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Love Letter Of Sorts...
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2018, 06:40 AM

We open to Micheal Graves backstage, fresh off his victory against Paragon at Warfare. He sits on a wooden bench in his locker room, still in the process of catching his breath. Be it the excitement of performing in front of a crowd for the first time in months, or the fact that his body is beginning to have trouble keeping up in his old age, Micheal Graves looks exhausted, but in good spirits. As the camera moves in closer, Graves looks up to the viewer and begins.

”Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves
“Before my match tonight, I watched a very special message from a very special guy in my life. Engy, you’re right bud, I done fucked up. The idea of returning to the XWF to team with you and serve some swift justice in the tag ranks sounds like a hell of an idea, and it’s a missed opportunity that weighed heavily on my mind the entire time I was out there tonight.”

Graves looks away from the camera as he takes a few heavy breaths before looking back.

“But let me toss another scenario your way right quick. Engy, after a long selection process, chooses Micheal Graves as his partner to help defend the tag straps. In a cruel twist of fate, Graves is sidelined with an injury, and Engy is forced to choose his son at the last minute to help defend the titles against two mid card tool bags. Engy ends up losing the titles due more to circumstance than talent, but wait! What’s this?”

Michael Graves throws up his hand visor as he looks off to the distance.

“It’s Micheal Graves returning to not only win the tag titles, but treat the XWF Universe to the biggest match in XWF history when he faces Engy at Savage!”

Graves looks to his left.

“Am I over selling it?”

The camera pans to Cadryn who’s already stripped down to his tighty whities and cowboy boots.

”Maybe just a smidge…”

Graves nods in agreement before looking back to the camera.

“Okay, maybe I’m reaching with that statement, but how about this one. Graves shocks the world when he defeats Engy at Savage and goes on to challenge him for the Universal Title at the July 4th Warfare!”

”Better”

Cadryn responds off camera as Graves ignores him and continues on. [/cad]

“See Engy, I respect the hell out of ya… Fuck, I think I even like ya, but at the end of the day, we both have careers to focus on, and I’m not going to lie, I really don’t like the idea of you adding my name to any list with Peter Gilmour.”

[purple]Graves looks off camera again.

“Speaking of which, get Lane in here. I need to file a formal appeal to remove Gilly from the XWF top 50!”

The joking smile fades from Graves face as he turns his attention back to the camera and stares for a moment before releasing a deep sign.

“Ok Engy, all joking aside, here’s the deal. I think that we can both agree that we find ourselves in a predicament here. Outside of a dead dude (Jim Caedus), and this asshole.”

Graves motions towards Cadryn who’s now standing in the corner twirling his dink around like a hellicopter blade for his own amusement.

“You’re pretty much the only guy that I’ve really seemed to click with. I know that our time together was short, but I’ll be damned if I don’t think there’s really something between us worth exploring.”

Cadryn chimes in from off camera.

”HAHA HOMO!”

Graves rolls his eyes as he releases another sign.

“ANYWAY, as much as I don’t want to damage our chances of friendship, the fact of the matter is this. We both have a job to do. An obligation to the company that we work for and the fans that support it. You’ve complained in the past about the level of competition around here. Well, outside of small handful of guys, I’m about the only guy in the XWF right now that’s qualified to carry your bags, much less face you in the ring, and with that said, we’re expected to beat the bloody hell out of each other once the bell rings. You’ve already established that I have something that you want. A victory over another Top 50 Superstar, and you have something that I want, a victory over a Universal Champion with the potential to face him again for the title. So whaddya say we put the lovefest on the backburner for now, and focus on the task at hand?”

“I’m not asking to be “frenemies”, that’s some shit Chris Chaos would do for his own benefit. What I’m saying is that I’m coming into Savage with the singular minded goal of cracking your skull open and bathing in the blood and giblets that I manage to knockout of it.”

“Ah fuck it!”

Graves reaches out and grabs the camera with both hands, pulling it closer to his face.

“I LOVE YOU ENGY!”

Graves pulls the camera closer still as he lays a big smoocher on the lens, leaving the picture blurry as he pushes the camera back.

“So at Savage, I’ll try not to kill you…”

Huckleberry Finn…
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
The Engineer (06-21-2018)