Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Everything's Connected - Part 2: Dark, new horizons ~ Enter the vampire ~ (rp2)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-19-2018, 10:58 PM

The entire evening was filled with Abigail's ecstatic tale of meeting the most remarkable, brilliant, charming, devastatingly gorgeous and debonair man - Donovan Blackwater. A story that Azrael and Axle listened to quietly, although there were a few exchanged glances between the two, that could have spoke in volumes of hilarity, in the terms of sitting through the virtual play-by-play of Abigail and Donovan's chance meeting. Serendipity, in its finest. She encountered him by means of her other occupation. There were problems with his apartment building's plumbing system and Abigail and her brothers, had to come out and see to the building's issues. Luck of the draw would find Abigail, knocking on Mr. Blackwater's door and the rest was history.

By the looks of him, hair combed perfectly, dressed in an expensive suit, tie and shoe's polished to a near glass sheen - fresh from work. He was very well off in terms of money. Donovan Blackwater, was one of the top rated accountants and investment consultants. He was also, completely clueless to what the issues were that the building suffered from, while he was away at work. So naturally, Abigail had to fuck with him. Which led to her mocking him, for more than likely never using a wrench before in his entire life, him attempting to prove her wrong, almost succeeding and then, ultimately failing. Leading to water everywhere. Stupid loose slip nut. All was not lost though because that brought him to the point of joking that he was a lover, not a plumber. Which carried over to them talking. Then an offered beer. Finally ending with Mr. Donovan Blackwater, asking Abigail out. Needless to say, she accepted his offer. Despite his limited plumbing skills. Anyway, when she finished this yarn, both Axle and Azrael, felt like they knew explicitly, where and how these two, star-crossed lovers' fairy tale would end. And it wasn't something Disney would be writing about. However, Azrael simply smiled and stated.

"He sounds like an interesting fellow. I hope you both have a splendid evening."

While Axle King, never being a man to hold his tongue, even when he probably should, had this to say.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure, it'll be quite lovely. Mr. Fancy Pants, played his cards, real well. $10 says he drives some sort of douchebagmobile and has a micro-dick."

"Hey!"

"Ten dollars? You're on."

Azrael couldn't help himself. He was a sucker for bets and Axle tended to inspire the worst in him. Abigail, on the other hand, was not amused. This was not subtle dissatisfaction either and the spaceman could instantaneously see that. He would have to think fast.

"I'm kidding. You know, I'd never take on that sort of bet. Not when it came to you or anything about you... like that."

"Like that? Like what? What does that mean? That there would be an instance when you might bet on something regarding me or someone I know?"

"No. Not a chance. I'd never do that. I don't even know why I said that in the initial manner that I did. I'm sorry, Abigail. I made a bad choice in an attempt at humor. I'm a terrible spaceman. You know what, I must be drunk. That's it. I evidently must be very drunk."

"It's cause I roofied him. It's just that award winning smile, that Adonis body and those smoldering, bedroom eyes. I couldn't resist. The night was going to be magical and then you had to barge into my bar and ruin everything. I hope you're happy with yourself, missy. Now, it's only going to be Ulysses and me, tonight."

"Ulysses?"

"Yes, Ulysses. He's my pink, stuffed unicorn."

"You own a pink, stuffed unicorn?"

"Yes. I do."

"Really?"

"I tell him my hopes and dreams."

Abigail paused for a moment, staring at Axle's straight face, she couldn't gauge if this was a joke or what was happening? That was how it went with Axle though. You just never knew. It was part of his charm. It was also the trait that Azrael found most entertaining. After a few seconds of silence, Azrael could bear it no longer and burst out laughing. Fucking Axle King. One of a kind. This of course prompted a giggle from Abigail as she observed a smirk accent Axle's face. He was fucking with her and now it was very apparent.

"You just had to fucking ruin it, didn't you? Damn it, spaceman! I almost had her believing that shit."

"Clearly, it's your fault for either drugging me far too well, or obviously not nearly, well enough."

A shared laugh amongst friends. There would be many that night. Along with a few stories and the random act of Azrael freezing time, if for only a moment, to complete the bet with Axle. As aforementioned, Azrael couldn't resist a bet and Axle could bring out the worst in him. Luckily Abigail, was completely unaware of the transaction. Thus was the perk that came with controlling time, Azrael could do this sort of thing and keep only a selected intended party (or parties), in full knowledge and awareness of what was happening, while the rest of the world remained completely oblivious. Still, despite his incredible gifts and powers, beyond imagination, he wasn't perfect. Hence the previous, foot in mouth, knee jerk reply to Axle. A happening that would be totally forgotten by Abigail as the night wore on and friends conversed. Yet, little did the trio know, the times... oh, the times, they were a changin'. For better or for worse? Alas, that remained to be seen.

[Image: studio-bliss-divider-300x74.png]

Standing upon a random rooftop, beneath the moon and an obsidian canvas, blanketed with stars, stood the fearless, universe traveler - Azrael Erebus. Eyes cast downward, watching, observing the city streets below. Sirens blared in the distance. An ambulance and a firetruck. Then several cop cars, trailing behind in tow. Strange. It's not like they could arrest the fire. Even if the cause was arson, would the firestarter, stand outside the burning building and wait for the police? Not a chance. Insanity was a common trait among humans but that kind of crazy was a rare gem to find. Still, Azrael knew that he could stop the raging fire, long before any mere mortal could. So that's what he set out to do. Swiftly disappearing from sight, the spaceman reappeared outside of a burning building. Oddly enough, the building was a jewelry store.

This factor promoted curiosity and lured the man from the stars, to venture forth. Through the flames, he advanced forward. The fire dancing about, scarcely affecting his form. However, his past was laced with the guilt of incinerating four versions of the planet Earth, placing his hand onto the ground, he tore fire from the very foundations. Azrael erupted four planets into a fiery blaze. He watched them burn beyond dust and repeated the process, till he was forced to stop. An act that was committed a long time ago, it would still be a curious and unlikely fate, for an inferno to harm him now. No, he moved through the flames, rather swiftly and calmly, despite his eyes darting about frantically as he searched for a source to the fire and listened closely, in the hopes that the store was empty.

All he could make out was the approaching sirens. There wasn't anyone strewn about on the floor of the burning jewelry shop either. Nor was anything stolen, at least as far as he could tell; however, that's when he heard a crunch beneath his boot. On closer inspection, Azrael discovered fire crystals. Small, reddish, orange crystals that were transparent, yet very bright and seemed to almost blaze. These catalyst crystals could be found in a white, blue and green variety. There was also a far more rare, black version. Depending on how hot the user wanted them, what their intentions were and who they intended to use them on. Azrael reached down, scooped the crystals up and pocketed them, snapping his fingers shortly after, he then put out the flames and exited the jewelry shop, via the back door.

The events in question were very peculiar. Why burn a jewelry store and not steal anything? Unless whatever was taken, wasn't part of the collection that was for sale. Perhaps, the shop owner was taken with the item(s) or maybe, they weren't here and this was a message. Those fire crystals wouldn't have burned without being properly activated. Meaning they would simply be stored into evidence. Normal, mortal eyes, wouldn't recognize them as anything besides crystals. They might even call the jewelry store owner into the station in order to inquire about them. Was that the plan? Did the owner have something worth that large of a risk? There were entities capable of destroying a whole police force and getting away with it? Was this really what he was dealing with? He needed to find the owner. Now that the crystals were on his property, Azrael was fairly certain, that he had time to find the owner of the jewelry shop. He also needed to get out of that alley, the sirens were in front of the jewelry store now and voices were close. Too close. With a snap of his fingers, Azrael vanished from sight but not before inciting the attention of someone... or rather, something, lurking in the shadows.

Stepping out of nowhere and everywhere all at once, Azrael appeared on a neighboring rooftop and allowed his gaze to drift to the streets. There was an ambulance, a fire truck and three squad cars. Yet there was no fire and no one to blame. Not yet anyway. There was something else too. A dark presence. Foreboding. Yet familiar. And right behind, Azrael.

"Bloody hell, don't you know by now, that fleeing the scene of a crime is grounds for pursuit and even arrest?"

Azrael turned around and came face to face with...

[Image: blxG5Rt.jpg]
The Immortal One, Darkness Incarnate, Leviathan, Master Black Heart, Hellblazer, Death Bringer, Mr. Insidious, That Monster In The Tan Trench Coat - Mick Ashcroft

"Detective Fangs. I was wondering when I'd have the true, proper pleasure of making your acquaintance."

"Detective Fangs. That's a good one. Oi... space wanker. Why don't you tell me why, you're snooping around an active crime scene?"

"Active crime scene. Please. Don't be silly. There's no body, nothing has been stolen, I put out the fire, so the way I see it, I did zero things wrong. I only did your job... oh and all the jobs of those firemen down there. And I did it... while I was completely surrounded by flames! Isn't that fantastic?!?!"

"Why did you do that again?"

"Because I'm the spaceman, it's what I do. I do things better. Better than most, if not all. Like disappearing acts. Sure, you might be able to turn into mist or transform into a bat, but I can literally vanish. Disappear. Go poof, into... well, I'm not sure what or even how that works, I just know that I can do it. Ha! Funny stuff, I know. Anyway, before I perform one of my most famous spaceman magic tricks, I'll tell you this. There's something very suspicious about that building burning."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I'm not sure, not yet anyway. I intend to find out and if you're a nice vampire and don't do something foolish, like obtain a search warrant for my tower or try to arrest me before my match, I might be inclined to include you in the adventure. Silence is acceptance! Spaceman out!"

With that, Azrael vanished. Leaving a very frustrated Mick Ashcroft, wondering if he was making a terrible choice by not giving chase. However, he was curious. Bollocks! That asteroid fucker better not be dicking him around!

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-19-2018), Vincent Lane (06-21-2018)