Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Stars Shine For Us
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-19-2018, 10:54 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

The Chronicles of Doctor Louis D'Ville.... Chapter 1,218. Part 213. Version 4.91.

It's hard to just pick up where you leave off sometimes. Everyone enjoys a good story, but who watches all of the sequals without catching the beginning? Who flips to the end of the book to read the ending without knowing how or what took place to get there? I think it's only fair to provide at least a LITTLE bit of insight on what is going on in the world of Doctor Louis D'Ville.

The story of the doctor and detective goes back many years. It began even before the detective WAS a detective. It began long before the doctor graced us all with his shadow here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

The time the good doctor spends here is all rented, or even borrowed. It's complicated. At least that is how it started out. It may sound strange and out of this world that the doctor and man in black would hold such an agreement, but maintaining a balanced UNIVERSE requires some pepper from time to time. It is when the doctor over steps certain bounds, goes overboard, or goes off the grid that causes turmoil within the "arrangement".

As time went on, these "arrangements" seemed to become less and less satisfying for the doctor. There were too many rules to follow and too many restrictions. So, he did something to change the game a bit. He brought in a side kick.

Trevor Dedntik. May he rest in peace.

The thing is with the doctor is he can be a little convincing at times. Trevor spent a good part of his life unknowingly trapped within the Doc's grasp. It wasn't until the night that the detective lost everything that the good doctor stepped forth and presented a perfect scenario.

The Office of the Man in Black

Found him.

The detective says as he slams the tape down on the desk. The man in black stares at it for a moment then smiles.

And?

With a smirk, the detective picks it up and looks around for a VCR.

Aaaaaaand.....? And what?

The man in black takes the tape and throws it against the wall. The tape goes through the wall as if it wasn't there and the video lights up on a screen from nowhere.

Found him, huh?

Yeah. Yeah, just watch the fuckin' tape...

The video finishes and the detective stands impatiently while the man in black remains still in his chair behind the desk.

I think we should go after him.

Why is that?

He's only up to no good.

The man in black snickers.

Was he ever any different? It took you long to figure that out, didn't you?

Not really. He just needed me. So, I was stuck.

The man in black just smiles.

You don't have to explain, Trevor. I already know.

Boston

Click-Click may not have been the best choice that the doctor could've chosen upon his landing back on this rock. Doc can keep him under wraps enough, after all he was the chief, and before he could really choose anyone logical they were pummeled. Doc's always been known to work with what he's got though.

We're just a few days away from Warfare in Boston and Doc has been tearing that city up. From Irish bar to Irish bar, speakeasy to diner. They were a hit at every place they have been. Doc could drink any of the imposters under the table and Click-Click was amazingly great at pool. They usually stayed within the vicinity of the Bostonian, where they were staying, and now began recycling through the places they have been once more. Recognized immediately like celebrities, they're greeted at the bar with their favorite drinks. Doc with his double scotch and Click-Click with his Diet Pepsi. It seemed the same crowd that was their just a few days prior were their once more and treated the good doctor and his clicking friend like family.

So, what was it ya did fer a livin', again?

The drunk bastards would ask the doctor.

Well, spend a few years in solitude, come out, try to take over the UNIVERSE, fail, and bail.

The drunk bastards look at Doc ackwardly for a moment before just chuckling and stumbling off. It was strange Doc tolerated such ackwardness, but he passed it all off as the little entertainment he's seen in the past few months. Click-Click, meanwhile, is again dominating at pool like a mad man. Doc nods his head at the fellow that just spoke with him and he just turned around and came back.

You say something?

I didn't, but I was curious, my good fellow....

About what?

Doc smiles.

I'm just curious as to whether you believe in aliens or not.

The drunk bastard gives Doc a weirded out Huhhh? look and wanders off again. Doc sits for a moment and ponders to himself. He takes a sip of his drink, emptying it, then places it far up the bar. The barmaid walks passed, not noticing the doctor's empty drink, and returns to the far end.

Oh bother.

Like how you pause the game during a commercial so you can come back after you take a piss and fast forward if need be, Doc pauses. The entire bar freezes, except Click-Click and the Doc.

The doctor reaches over the bar and grabs his bottle and pours the double. He stands up from his swivel stool, and walks away from the bar. Click-Click continues to play his game, even though his opposition is a little stuck at the moment. Giggling and enjoying himself, the good docotor leaves the bar with his drink and out into the street.

Traffic is stopped. People are frozen mid step. Doc takes a big swig of his freshly poured drink and pulls a big cigar from his inside jacket pocket. Teething it, he gives it a light, and fills the Boston streets with sweet smog.

You know if anyone was as surprised that Azrael versus Doc never happened before now, it was the good doctor, himself. Four years, indeed, spaceman. Four years of everyone just blowing their minds over the fact that it could possibly happen someday. You with accolades and an XWF UNIVERSE legacy a mile long. Myself with, well, myself. I have a legacy here, sure. I have my certain accolades. Let's just say the alien and I, if we wanted to, could tear this place apart. Our legacies are not the only thing that we stand for. Of course not. Our former title reigns are pish posh. I once had the longest UNIVERSAL TItle reign in the history of the XWF.... Until people got lazy. Sure as shit. Things are getting out of hand around here and I think it's time that we take a look at ourselves... Take a long hard look at ourselves and realize that it's just time to ask for help. I know it has seemed like the good doctor's doors have been closed, but I assure you,l just as I've stated so many times before... That the doctor's doors are ALWAYS open. The care that I have for my patients is priority over being dick punched into orbit. And it starts with my favorite extra terrestrial.

I have to admit, right off the bat here... I never knew how adorable the spaceman is. I know I just spoke of how anticipating our match is and how much hype goes into it and what not.... But, until now, I've never really looked at it THAT up close, ya know?

Bashful. Nervous. Whiny. It's adorable. Just so you know, spaceman, these laser beams....

Doc points to his eyes.

CAN see through you. It doesn't take Super D'Ville Powers to see through a person, either, just so you know. All it takes is a little education on people. Does that make sense? A little education on people, helping me understanding my alien. Hmmm. I have to be honest with you, spaceman, I'm going to say I was expecting things to be a bit different with our session. As I said before, if anyone is upset that our meeting has not happened until now, it is ME. It IS my job, after all. Do I BLAME management, though?

Doc thinks long and very hard for a moment.

I don't think I could possibly blame management for the missed opportunity to meet with you. I mean, how could you even? And who in Steve Buscemi's name is Giovanni Ferrari? And what does this person have to do with ANYthing that I do? Let's just clear the tables here, alien, and make things clear. I don't interact with the GM's around here. I'm assuming your friend was one of them? No, as I've stated before, I go for the head of the snake, remember?

Vincent Lane IS a snake, himself, which is the head of an even larger snake.... Yeah. All of management needs a Lobotomy, spaceman, we know this. There's certainly no fixing it either and to blame them for the fact that I was here when you weren't is poposterous. I blame you for the fact that we haven't fought aside from that stupid house show that you keep bringing up. Yes, I beat you. I hope you don't plan on seeking redemption because I'm kinda-sorta seeking to fulfill the same thing. Not necessarily redemption. I have nothing to redeem, aside from stealing Peter Gilmour's short length of imaginary pride that he has left, but more so saving this FINE federation from the deep, most darkest times it's been suffering throughout the months. It is most disappointing. And once again, I feel it IS up to me to save you all from the downward spiral that you have all again once become. And it's strange too. Not all of you were here last time. Some, yes. Others, no. But it's just the same process, over and over again.

Doc finishes his cigar and tosses it to the ground as the city and life starts in motion again.

Alien, I at least appreciate your honesty this week. I can smell your fear, you literally reek of it, a mile away. I know you respect me, as well, which is fantastic. Don't think I don't respect you. That's not the case at all. I respect your kindness and your manners, I don't exactly respect your abliities, however. And no matter what you say, living being or not, I'm still anticipating you bleeding. Since you've guaranteed me that you CAN bleed, I'm now curious of... is it red? Purple? Green? Blue? I know I'm charming. I know that according to some stories that maybe I already know the answer to this question. But that still doesn't make this cat curious. I'm excited for something like this, spaceman. I'll be sure to thank Mister Loverboy when I see him afterwards because I know this is just the beginning of a beautful thing.

Click-Click suddenly rushes out of the bar with several people chasing him. His friend is carrying a bunch of purses around his shoulders and has wallets dropping out of his pockets left and right. Doc rolls his eyes and up his sleeves.

Full-Cast

James Earl Jones as Click-Click

Candice Swanopoel as the woman

Jonathon Taylor Thomas as XWF Owner Vincent Lane

Courtney Love as Roxy Cotton

Michael McBride as the Drunk Bastard

and

(The ghost of...) Dennis Hopper as Doctor Louis D'Ville

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(06-20-2018), Azrael Erebus (06-20-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2018), R.L. Edgar (06-20-2018)