Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Brunch Date (RP 1)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-18-2018, 05:30 AM

[We see Tommy and Sophia inside a brunch spot in the afternoon. About an hour later, we see that they finished their plates that their waitress picked up. Tommy then looks down on the table, as Sophia noticed something wrong with him. As the start to speak there some dissension in the way.]

"Tommy, are you okay?”

“No… im going through something.”

“What is it your going through”

“Sophia, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I have a daughter with another broad.”

“Why haven’t you told me this?... why keep it a secret”

“I didn’t want to hurt you, I mean…”

“Do you love me or your baby mami??”

“…Look, that I don’t know about it. I think it’s best for me to leave you and her alone. I can’t live in a lie.”

“So… do you want me to leave, and move on from you?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“You know I can’t leave you alone… I am helpless around you, and I refuse to let you get away from me.”

[Tommy then put a smirk on towards her.]

“… don’t you got somebody else? Where’s your fuckbuddie huh?”

[Sophia, obviously pissed, slap him in the face and managed to cause a scene in the restaurant.]

“How dare you bring him up, we’re not talking anymore. He uh, moved to..”

“Where?”

[Sophia then tries to not give out a twitch, but twitches anyways.]

“That ins’t the point Tommy, don’t ever bring him up…”

“You pick up the tab Sophia, I got to go somewhere else.”

[As Tommy gets up from the chair, and he tries to walk out, but Sophia then grabs him by the arm and thrust him back to his chair. She then picks up a knife, and with her hair all in her face, she aims it at his throat.]

“Tommy, you know I can kill you right now and make it look like you did it? I am very peculiar type of bitch who’s insane, I can make your life a living hell. So you have a choice to make… either stay with me and LOVE me… or… I can send you to prison.”

[Tommy then unwillingly nods his head against his wishes. She then places the knife back down on the table. Long story short, they both ended up splitting the bill and leave the establishment before something bad happens, as the scene simply fades too static…]

[Image: 200.gif]

“I don’t know what I am on, but sometimes I feel like I am on cloud 9 of bullshiit. I don’t condone the use of drugs, but it just nothing more than a pleasure to get someone like Sophia to put a knife near my throat. I had the fear she would kill me, but it’s nothing more than thrill of risking it all. I mean, I didn’t have a good relationship with a sociopathic mother who was like this towards me.

Sophia is someone who I can relate to someone who loves the thrill, but I can’t take any more than I should. I’m better off moving across the desert of Mexico then encounter her, or anyone for that manner. I’ve done a lot of bullshit, like raping Dyson in a bar to even committing a bank robbery where War Pig was trying to make a deposit.

I can’t say I am a saint, nor good guy…but maybe, someday I will abolish all sense of being bad person among the good. Or, I’ll just live like a reclusive person who has no dollaz or sense in my own head. But anyways, I am a making a comeback to the Savage ring this upcoming Saturday from now.

I am up against Mezian and Jenny Myst…. Three way dance style.

Unlike the previous three way dance, last Savage airing, these two guys are the best this company has to offer….okay, I lied.. these are the most overhyped personalities I’ve ever encountered in my time in this fed.

One of them is Mezian, he’s one of the guys I’ve encountered in the past in scenario like this before. As you fans had seen the tape, he took me out of the ring, and finished off a former wrestler who’s obsolete in the fed. If you are watching this, Mezian you made the right choice to finish off that Logan guy, because I would have rather killed you both like two birds within one stone of HideYaFace. But now, the tables will possibly turn on Saturday where I kill off what was started from where we began, I want to just beat the living hell out of you like I own you. So pal, make sure you end is nigh, and write in your will that you fade into the moonlight, in your own blood.

Jenny Myst, I remember you soooo fondly. I remember that night you beat me, fair and square. I am not mad about that, I am just mad about the fact you ended up not having your Bombshell strap around your petit waist line of yours. I wish I could have permentaly hurt you, and make you crawl back to your former world Universal Champion Boyfriend Chaos lap in misery. If I place all my attention upon you, I will make sure that I take my sweet consensual penis swinging time to beat the hell out of you in the ring.

But honestly, deep down inside of my mind… I know I won’t come out as the winner. Hell, I can feel that I will get tossed out of the ring for it to be two people in the ring, that’s okay with me. I won’t hold back on what will happen once that bell rings, there might be bodies on that mat in bloodshed.

So my friends, just know that it’s my moment to prove to this company, that it doesn’t matter on who gets to push merchandise, it doesn’t matter on who gets more love from these pating fans, AND it doesn’t matter on who comes out with their hands raised…

All that matters is that The Hustla can get the job done.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (06-18-2018), Vincent Lane (06-18-2018)