Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What is and will be
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-17-2018, 10:13 AM

Abigail and Jessalyn sat at a table with the two girls, Serenity and Mercy. Trying to remain happy and keeping their child-like wonder intact, the two adults said nothing of what was going on. Although the children knew more about the outcome of this war than even the participants knew.

"It must be nice."Abigail said as she brushed Serenity's hair from her face."What's nice ?"Jessslyn replied."There is a very harsh doom and gloom vibe around here, and with almost all the people that are involved. There is so much negativity and doubt among all of us. Then there are these two, not a care in the world just playing with dolls and being kids."The two girls smiled at Abigail as she spoke.

Jessalyn stood up to get something to drink from the makeshift kitchen in the Sanctum." You see though, they are more involved in this than they let on. They are the sisters of fate. They have seen how everyone is born, live their life and die. They know all of our secrets and they know how this will go down. They are just kids with the responsibilities of gods. So it's not nice, they act like this because if they acted like they should they would lose all hope and not be able to function. Its bad enough we cant get their sister back from the council."

"Is that the 'Hope' girl Mezian keeps talking about?" Abigail questioned as she took a glass of water."Yeah, that's the one. I had her, I had her in my arms."Jessalyn began to break down a little. The youngest of the two girls Mercy reached up and caressed Jessalyn's cheek as she spoke softly."We all make mistakes, we will get Hope back. I have seen what you have done and what you will become. That was just a small set back in the flow of fate."Mercy went back to playing with her doll as if nothing happened.

Abigail pushed the matter." So what happened love?"Jessalyn shifted uncomfortably where she sat across from Abigail and the girls." Well"She began,"It was supposed to be simple I was gonna go to Detroit and Mezian was going to Nigeria to get Azoth. honestly, it was simple to begin with. No real issues until the others showed up and fucked it all up."Abigail noticed she kept saying "the others" so she asked her about it." When you say the others, what or who do you mean? Angels, Seraphim, Deamons, who came and fucked it all up?"

Jessalyn stared at her glass, hesitant to answer the question."Well, are you gonna tell me what happened or not?"Abigail asked. Jessalyn began to speak"I don't know what they were. They weren't Angels or Daemons. The Daemons are on our side of this war. They were strong and fast and I couldn't stop them. It was almost like they knew what I was going to do before I did it. There were three of them, A tall dark haired man with stunning blue eyes and two men in hoods. They had me at a disadvantage from the start. The humans who were in the house had made it a little hard on me but I dealt with them rather easily.What caught me of guard was the fact that they knew who I was and what I was there to do. The two hooded men charged me and it took all I had at the time to stop them. While distracted the other one grabbed the girl and hopped away. With my last bit of energy, I suffocated the two that were left and placed all in a stasis field for Mezian to find us. The next thing I remember is waking up here with Gaea standing over me.it honestly took a lot out of me to know that I had failed to dave Hope. I had failed the sisters, I had failed Gaea, I had failed Mezian and I had failed myself. I stayed out of anything they have done ever since.I don't like failure and that is all I seem to do."

"What if I told you that the one who took the girl was a Seraphim?"Abigail said while staring at Jessalyn."What do you mean it was a Seraphim?"Jessalyn asked." His name is Draziol, He is a Seraphim. He used to be an important part of Mezian's life. he even called him his brother. He probably used that "Glamour" stuff. That seems to be all the rage with the Seraphim. Hell, he used it on me.

It all hit Jessalyn at once memories of her past life and what she was. Ezariaha had taken over at this point and she began to shift. Ezariaha had not manifested herself since the the incident in Detroit. She stood up threw her hands out fro her sides. A glistening scimitar of pure energy appeared in each hand. Shifting and flowing as if they were beams of light encapsulated in a glass tube. She looked down at Abigail.

"Grab the girls and get in Mezian's room. There is a hidden area in the wall they won't be able to see or feel you in."Confused and scared Abigail became to speak"Who is coming? Why can't you come with us? My men can handl...."As the words fell from her mouth two swords similar to what Ezariaha held pierced the to men at the door through the chest from behind.Ezariaha looked down at the three cowering on the foor"I I thought I said to get in the fucking room."With a wave of her hand the three levitated and moved into the room. The remaining guards were also impaled by the same kind of blade. From the darkness a voice can be heard whispering something. It was faint but Ezariaha knew who and what it was."You know that your tricks don't scare me, you should come up with better tactics."The whispers continued as they became more audible Ezariha, I have come for you and those children. With no Mezian here how do expect to stop me?Ezariaha smiled and repliedThe same way I did last time Gabriel. I see that coward Micheal cant do his own dirty work. And the other two have died or will die by the hands of Mezian. So if I kill you, I'll be doing Mezian a favor."

The ArchAngel appeared from the shadow of the last men he killed. He smiled as he took the last bit of life force out of the man and turned to face Ezariaha.I see you have found a new body to keep your frail essence in. Maybe when I pull your essence out of that body Ill kill it too. I mean its the least I can do for you and her."The two celestial being charged each other. The clashes of energy thunder through the sanctum.The more they fight the less stable the sanctum becomes. Ezariaha with both swords swings with precision towards the limbs and head of Gabriel. Each one is parried at the last moment by the now wary ArchAngel. Gabriel grabs Ezariaha and throws her to the back of the sanctum, in the vicinity of the girls and Abigail. She realizes what he is doing and uses a stasis incantation to keep Gabriel in one place. The ArchAngel struggles but she can see that it won't last long. She hops to the hidden place inside Mezian's room.Ezariaha short of breath and sweaty appears in the room." I am going to send you guys to somewhere safe. You and everything in this room. I need you to stand very close to each other. This may sting a bit, I have to collapse the sanctum. Even if it means with me in it."Abigail and the girls stood in the center of the room clutching each other. "What about Jessalyn what will happen to her?"Abigail said as she held the sisters.I will send her body, alive, to you when I am done I promise. Tell Mezian and the others what she and I did here today. And tell Mezian that I loved him and always will.And with that the girls and all of Mezian's stuff disappeared.

Once back in the sanctum Ezariaha found that Gabriel had broken free form her stasis. She began walking slowly around the sanctum waiting for Gabriel to come and attack" So, Gabriel did you learn your cowardice from Micheal? Maybe it is taught to all archangels? Because I have yet to meet one of your kind that can take a Seraphim one on one. With your cheap tactics and making weapons to kill us. The creator would be very disappointed in you and the rest of your kind."She stood there waiting, hoping that she could bait him out.When suddenly she began to hear the sound of metal scraping stone. He came closer and closer, as it approached she closed her eyes and released her weapons. With arms stretched out she awaited whatever fate that would come upon her.

The sound of her exhaling and the Bloodsilver sword piercing her body. She looked down at the bloodstained metal as he shirt began to grow a darker shade of crimson by the second. She smiled"You fell into my trap Angel,what do you do now?"She laughed as Gabriel walked around to face her. He removed the blade and ran it through her again."Why are you Laughing? I have you dead to rights, I have stabbed you twice with a blood silver made just for you. Your death is guaranteed. I have won! Micheal will reward me greatly for this."Ezariaha kept laughing, she began reached out to Gabriel and caresses his face.You are an all-powerful omnipotent, omnipresent, being of sheer omniscience, but with all of that said you are still fucking stupid. You and the council made a blood silver sword for Jessalyn Hart. She is not me and I am not her. I reside in her body like a vessel. I can leave her at anytime, but this was too good to pass up. So I'm gonna hop her body to a safe place so she can heal. Whereas I will stay right here and bring this place down around us."Grabriel scoffs"how do you plan on doing that huh? I can just leave whenever I want."Ezariaha then looks down at the floor, Gabriel's eyes follow hers. The floor here is brimstone. You can hop to anywhere. It's fitting that the place you once called home will now be your tomb."Jessalyn's body fell to the floor and vanished. The energy that made up Ezariaha stayed behind starred down Gabriel. She smiles slightly as she starts to pull more energy from the room. The ground begins to crack,the ceiling starts to crumble in on its self and the pillars give way. She looks at Gabriel one last time and says"May you find the solace you seek and the peace you deserve."The sanctum collapse with a coalescence of an energy that then collapses in on its self.

Jessalyn appears at the feet of Abigail and the girls the compound in London. She is covered in blood but the wounds have healed and she is breathing. Abigail calls for her men to get Jessalyn to the medical wing and to get her a phone. Her men scurry to retrieve Jessalyn and to get her a phone. Once she has the phone she calls MezianHey, Mezian we need to talk, it happened..."

So because some undefined genderless asshat talked shit on a forum somewhere I get stuck in an x-treme title match. Now I am not saying I am not gonna do it. What I am saying is that if you are gonna talk shit and put a title on the line can you at least ...I don't know keep it!!! I don't understand what Rain's obsession with Jenny Mys is but its almost stalker levels. He...I mean She...I mean They, That's it I will go with them. They obviously were not around when Jenny started here. I do, she started a few weeks after I signed on with the company. Back then she was a hot, blonde piece of ass. A silicone and disease-ridden cum dumpster. Which is still is she just has pink streaks in her hair. The only person I have seen bitch and cry more than Rain is Peter Gilmour. He usually does it because he cants cut it. Rain does it because they can't even show up, cut a promo or even keep a 24/7 title. The rest of the guys make fun of people like you Rain. So while you guys are trying to figure out what "witty" and "funny" things you will say I'll be here. Waiting with bated breathe and getting the tools ready that I'm going to break you with.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Rain (06-19-2018)