Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rain Puddles have no Hart
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2018, 11:02 AM

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.—Oscar Wilde

Jennifer Sambuca, known to many as Jenny Myst, sat indian style on the road, somewhere in Nevada, and twirled her hair. Blowing bubbles with her bright pink gum, the camera picked up on a small puddle in the road from the recent rain they had.

It doesn't rain much in Nevada, so every little bit of water counts.

She was as girly-girl as they come, but she was also down to get dirty. The dirt-dust from the road covered her legs, and her face looked tan but not from the sun. She had been out there for a while. Watching, studying, thinking. The harsh desert heat beat down on her. She was beginning to get thirsty.

Watching this small puddle, no bigger than 10 feet across, and shallow, became a source of life. Animals from all over came out of the desert horizon to take small sips of this dirty-ish water. Animals she didn't even know existed out here. It was amazing to watch nature.

Rain......rain become the source of all life. Rain would come, and rain would go. Rain would be used as the lifeblood. It had no talent, no skill, it just provided. Rain provided an opportunity at the X-Treme title just like it provided all of these animals sustinance. Rain was used and taken advantage of. When rain actually showed up, it didn't last long.

Puddles.....Rain created puddles. Without rain, there could be no puddles. Puddles wouldn't exist without rain........but yet puddles become a feeder as well. Jenny felt her throat and chest drying out. It had to be 120 degrees out here. Such a small amount of water. A puddle that was quickly evaporating. A puddle that would soon not exist.

Even the insects fed off the rain puddles. These are what enchanted Jenny the most. Animals that were considered so bad.....animals that could kill you in minutes if not seconds, needing to feed off rain and puddles in order to survive. Jenny related to these bugs. She was deadly, she could kill careers in a matter of seconds--just ask Caedus and Mandii--but yet she needed Rain and Puddles to exist in order to survive and advance.

Her hair was matted, the pink streaks fading in the light. She hadn't showered in days.

Her heart raced. Her body knew it was shutting down. Could she possibly give in to primal, natural needs and deny these other creatures their shot at survival? Or could she sit back and let herself wither away while everyone else took their dip in the murky goodness?

Her mind and heart were fighting each other. One wanted to give in, one wanted to prove a point. The old Billy Joel song popped into her mind.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun...........only the good die young."

She groaned as she got to her feet. She made her way over to the puddle. These creatures were so desperate for their drink they didn't even scatter. The puddle was fading, as puddles do. She bent down, groaning again. She put a hand down, then another, scooping the water up with her hands. Bringing it to her mouth, she felt a taste right then of what survival was. That even though she was in a terrible situation, there was always a way out. As the water scratched its way down her ultra-dry throat, she felt life come back into her.

Yelling out, she swatted the nearest animal. She kicked another. She stepped on insects. She was going to take this puddle and make it her own. It was going to be her saving grace, fuck everyone else.

When she had finished drinking, and the puddle was mere droplets, she wiped her mouth and smiled.

Jenny Myst, the one that everyone loved to hate, had just figured out where her life was going.

She had perservered through the most extreme conditions on the planet, and she came out on top because she did what she had to do.

Jenny Myst was extreme.

Who woulda thunk?

[Image: WsJCFEL.gif]

"I really thought I was done with this crap. I take a step away, get myself together, and come back to the same also-rans getting title opportunities they don't deserve for the sake of diversity. It's pathetic. How many times do I have to kick Jessalyn's Chiclets down her cum-hallway before she realizes she doesn't belong in the ring with me?! And Rain? Someone needs to explain to this Gene Simmons on mushrooms that genders do exist, as does natural selection. People like this don't last in natural society--why do you think emo suicide is so high? They can't hack the littlest shit. People like Rain have no mental acumen, they aren't tough like me. "Oh I have to choose between red or blue? This is too overwhelming, I think I'll just take a Xanax and sleep for three days.......hopefully it'll be gone when I come to." People like you don't succeed in society, much less hold titles. People like you, Rain, hang from ceiling fans, they don't become professional wrestlers. So just do the one thing you're destined to do, and the most talented at.....end it all. Then you'll be known for actually being good at something.

Rain.....do you remember when we last did the tango? It was a three stages of hell match, for the briefcase, and I beat you in all three. I don't think there has ever been a three stages of hell where someone has lost all three stages. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel more overwhelmed then choosing one of the 60 plus genders you can be on Tinder? Which one.......hmmm.......

Rain, you are so pathetic I almost feel bad about this match. Almost. You had the biggest moment of your life when you stole the X-Treme title, then you lost it to a clown and now, once I get my perfectly manicured nails on it, you will never touch it again.

Shame.

Then Puddles? I mean get with the program, guys. You booked me against three clowns in a match for the company's second most prestigious title, and only one wears makeup. The other two....well, have you ever seen Deliverance? I am pretty sure whatever is wrong with Puddles and Jessalyn is genetic, and Rain....well.....Rain is just misunderstood. For some reason, people think he worth more than dog vomit......we misunderstand Rain. He/she/it isn't even worth the letters in the name Rain. So, what's gonna happen here? It's simple. Jenny Myst is going to roll into Boston as the most perfect specimen on this roster, and roll out the X-Treme Champion. EMPIRE is going to hold the majority of titles in this company, and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it."

*Giggle and a hair flip, then an intense stare into the camera.*

"You see, I took a step back to analyze where things were going in my life and career. I took a step back to get my head right. It worked for Chris, why couldn't it work for me? I realized that there are other titles out there, other milestones, and other mountains to move. The X-Treme Title is coming back to a deserving waist, a perfect waist if I may add, and a little silver is going to look very good with these extensions. I was all out of sorts, and I let hovering around the Bombshell Division fuck my head up something wicked. You see, I am the longest reigning champion that division ever had, and while I was champion, it was some of the most entertaining and ratings driving television this company has ever had. Then Mandii Rider came along and disgraced that title. I needed to do something........

So I did what I do. I got what I wanted.

You see, it was MY idea to use that juiced up pyschopath Erik Black to help Chris and I take out Jim Caedus. It was MY idea for Chris to disappear from XWF TV and return at just the right time to start a roll. It was my idea for Chris to link up with Peter and be the Mystery Competitor against Engy and his man-boy lovechild. Then, I took out Mandii Rider. All of the major events that have happened in the past few months......they've all been at my hand. Which is why this title is perfect for me.

You see, I may be blonde but I am smarter than each and every one of you. This title has twenty four seven rules, and once I get my hands on it, every member of this roster will be chomping at the bit to get their hands on it. Not because they want to be champion, but because they want a shot at me. They want a shot at the best in this business. It will keep me on my toes, and keep me alert. Rain lost the belt to Puddles, and Jessalyn lost out at having a normal sized nose. Now, they all get to lose to me and watch as Pink Perfection adds yet another accolade to the already well decorated trophy case.

Sex, metal, barbie, chaos......and now, you can add "extreme" to that tag line.

There's nothing I won't do to shit on the faces of everyone who has doubted me. I am no longer on a campaign of hope, I am on a campaign of revenge. And how do I get that?

Success.

Success is the best revenge.

Prove me wrong.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2018), Rain (06-19-2018)