Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Some people close to Dean McGovern speak
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2013, 03:56 PM

Everyone knows I didn't do it

Date: May 31, 2013
Time: 4:53 PM

Ever since word got out of Dean Moxley McGovern's bad luck with the law, support has been flooding in for this man. Apparently he has quite a large circle of friends and acquaintances who are more than willing to step up to bat for their friend.

We're still in the early stages of these developments but we've managed to snag a couple of direct comments regarding Dean McGovern. The following statement is from a girl online who goes by the name “PinkCherryPrincess” and has just heard about Dean McGovern being taken into custody over child molestation charges.

What?!?!? Ohmuhgawd that's sooo lame. Dean is so totally NOT a child molester! I would know considering I'm the same age as the so called “victim” who is nothing but a lying psychobitch. I grew up living next door to Dean and his family, and if anyone in his family was going to be a sexual predator it would so be his brother or his sister. Dean is a straightforward guy who wouldn't break the law. He's very kind and very caring. Once when I stayed home from school, he took off from work that day so he could make soup for me and rub my entire body from head to toe because I told him how much I ached all over. If he was ever going to try anything inappropriate with me it would have been right then, considering I was butt naked for the massage. I'm pretty sure that was when I was around 12 years old. I'm 15 now and I'd be proud to say I consider Dean like an older brother to me, especially since I'm an only child. We joke together, we play together, we might even pick on each other but most importantly we make each other feel good.

Let Dean out! He'd never do anything wrong to me or to anyone else. I'm not the only teenager he hangs out with either so obviously if he were doing anything wrong it would have gotten out by now! Anyone who believes otherwise is a complete tool!

Words from the heart, no doubt. Is this an accurate assessment of the type of man Dean Moxley McGovern really is? Before anyone gets the wrong idea that all Dean hangs around is young girls, let's hear from somebody else. The following statement is from a boy online who goes by the name “BradSolid69” and has just heard about Dean's unfortunate run in with the law.

This is fucked. I met Dean on Myspace about 3 years ago. I hear he's locked up for touching some 15 year old girl? That's pretty hard to believe because he's surrounded by kids all the time and never makes a move. He's the last guy in the world who would do that. I'm 19 and I have hung out with Dean for years like I said, and never seen him do anything inappropriate. A lot of the kids in our large circle of friends are a lot younger than me, too.

If you were to ask me if I had any strange memories you'd probably think it was strange the night we went camping together and we forgot a blanket, but being one of the two guys there that night I know first hand that the way he held me to keep us both warm with our body heat was completely called for. I was glad he thought of that because I was thinking we were just going to freeze that night. We had a tent, supplies, and everything you could think of except that blanket... Thank goodness Dean has a warm heart because his warmth traveled into my body that night, and that's something only a truly good person would have done.

With testimonies like this on his side, is it possible that Dean Moxley McGovern really was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Will he be cleared of the charges he faces or will he be sent to prison to be fucked in his tight little asshole by Big Bubba?

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-31-2013)