Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Cum.....
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2018, 07:17 AM

Bilbo's wheelchair whirs down the X-Treme hallway. He turns down a side corridor where he spies the new champion, a large clown with depression, wrapping an extension cord around a sprinkler system pipe in the ceiling.

Puddles fashions a crude noose and slips it over his head, then steps off of the stool he had been standing on. He smiles as the cord tightens on his throat and his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"OH FUCK YES!"

Bilbo screams, rolling up next to Puddles and grabbing the leftover slack of the cord and making a second noose for himself. He slides it over his head, kicks his chair away, and then strips his shorts off to reveal a swollen erection.

Bilbo's face starts to match his dick's purple shade as he furiously masturbates, hanging by the noose and beginning to lose consciousness.

Then the pipe breaks.

Puddles' unconscious body flops to the concrete floor, and Bilbo lands right on top of him. Still naked. Still jerking it.

The sprinkler pipe sprays water everywhere.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Puddles Offline
Sad Clown

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2018, 11:26 AM

Puddles screams as he awakes from his unconscious state.

"WHYYYYY!?!?!"

In anger, he makes a thrashing swim move motion with his arms until Bilbo falls off of him, still enjoying his onanism, managing to kick out while sobbing in dismay, which might be an XWF first.

"JUST LET ME DIE!!!!"

[Image: c_puddles_pity_party_h_0315_02.3dc43790d...f7d6a5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post