Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who is the May SOTM???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pestalance
62.50%
5 62.50%
Azrael Erebus
12.50%
1 12.50%
Bearded War Pig
12.50%
1 12.50%
Other (TELL ME WHO!)
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAY SOTM
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2018, 08:12 AM

Hey guys!

Things are still getting back on schedule as I am sure you all can tell... and my trusty GM Taylor Maybe has apparently had some technical issues getting this thread posted. I'd like to just have a quick vote for the May star of the month if possible, since we are already halfway through June and just got the April awards up.

The only thing that took place in May was the Second Chance PPV, so it should be easy enough to make a choice.

I'm going to recommend three names with a couple supporting reasons and also leave a 4th poll option for "other." Pick other if you want, but please post in the thread here stating whom that "other" is and why.

It would be great to have people post either way and just give a little reasoning for their vote no matter what. Remember, it feels nice for these guys to get some recognition - #BeBest.

1. Pestalance

Dude won the big battle royal and has been consistently good since his arrival. He's one of my favorite reads and has definitely earned a reputation as a guy who is probably going to be a big deal in XWF sooner than later. His work on this show as well as more recently against a beast like Robert Main definitely proves that. great stuff.

1. Azrael Erebus

Returning legend, former winner of god damn everything, took the Bombshell Title in a fun and unconventional storyline that I thought was pretty great. Would have been better to see more from Mandii because I think the quality between them would have been superb. Great showing from Az here.

3. BWP

Great work winning the X-Treme Title with solid RPs. Great output, great character, great attitude OOC as well (I could say that about the other two guys as well). Pig is a great character when he has the time to contribute.

Thanks guys!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2018, 08:36 AM

Like Lane said Pestalance has been on fire. Winning the battle royal at 2nd Chance was a big deal and his work against Main was tight this week, even though it is June now, but blah blah.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2018, 10:38 AM

Gonna give it to Pest largley on the back of the big win at the PPV and for having solid work and sticking around even when things don't go his way

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-14-2018, 02:23 PM

When you work that little bit harder and put more effort in, you reap rewards. That's what Pestalance has done. I haven't mentioned the 2nd chance Battle Royal since the results and the best man for that match won. Pest eliminated Scully to win the thing and now he has a Uni title shot. He deserves the SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-14-2018, 02:49 PM

Scull, it goes without saying that you'd be very deserving of an "other" mention yourself. You came damn close to winning that thing.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-14-2018, 04:45 PM

going with azzy on this one. he really did his thing getting that bombshell title

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-14-2018, 07:52 PM

Pestalance gets my vote! That being said Pest we are far from finished!!! Main- vs -Pest II

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-14-2018, 08:21 PM

Pest

My first TV title defense and the only one that kept me sweating. I thought he had me a few times.

A few losses due to a brutal booking sched. early on but he stick with it.

Pest!
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-14-2018, 09:26 PM

(06-14-2018, 02:49 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Scull, it goes without saying that you'd be very deserving of an "other" mention yourself. You came damn close to winning that thing.

Thanks Vinnie 😊
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-14-2018, 11:08 PM

Pestalance - His material was quite impressive for Second Chance and on top of that, he pulled off the win during the Battle Royal. While I am truly flattered to be nominated, I believe he's a far more deserving candidate. He truly is a fantastic writer in general but his talent really shined through for Second Chance.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-14-2018, 11:16 PM

Oh and Vinnie, I haven't won everything. I still need to win the Hart and Federweight titles. Only then, can I truly claim that status, lol.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-17-2018, 06:44 PM

'That damn bearded war pig. He owes me some cash. Figure if he gets credited with this star o'the month bullshit, he'll be rakin' in some bucks and can pay me back."

In all seriousness though, BWP. Great writing, consistent and entertaining, just an all around awesome character.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post