Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any gals up for some bedroom wrasslin'?! XD
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2018, 09:45 AM

Snow is sitting on a bar-stool, gulping down her pina' coloda, listening to revved up, trance versions of 90s pop songs. She slams the glass on the counter and smiles, before belching.

Snow: Hell yea!! Now that hit the spot, I'mma tell ya right now!

Snow hears someone come up to the bar...

|tbc, hopefully by a female member|

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2018, 03:46 PM

Robbie approaches the bar. The bartender walks up.

The usual.

The bartender nods, turns, and grabs a jar of unopened maraschino cherries. He places the jar in front of Robbie, who opens it, downs the contents, stems and all. Robbie wipes his mug and looks at Snow.

Welp, good luck!

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2018, 04:40 PM

Snow: I see what you did there!! ^__^ I'm sure you have the man-power to please about ten normal "cherries" at once, but I'm no 'normal' chick... ten for me would be an appetizer!!! XD

Snow smirks, as she continues to wait for some fine piece of ass to walk up, though she likes this guy and doesn't mind chatting with him either, platonic-like.

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-12-2018, 05:01 PM

Doc, who has been sitting at the end of the bar long before Snow showed up, orders a round.

Three Bushmills, my friend.

The bartender shuffles out three shot glasses and as quick as that has them filled. Doc reaches down for his own and smiles politely at Robbie Bourbon.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2018, 05:12 PM

SNOW: Why thank ya, stranger!! Don't mind if I do. [she grabs her glass before chugging it down and finishing quick, lifting the empty glass up to the other two] Here's to ya, Doc, and Rob, here's some luck on that tag title match!!

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2018, 05:52 PM

Robbie looks down the bar and notices Doc, and jumps. Then scowls. Then snorts. Then blinks. Then sighs.

Ugh. Thank you, sir.

Robbie turns and looks at Snow.

That, um, wasn't a metaphor or anything, I just really like maraschino cherries.

Robbie then surveys the bar up and down.

So, yeah, strictly platonic is cool. I'm spoken for anyhow.

Robbie's eyes light up as the bartender returns.

Triple of Buffalo Trace, neat.

Robbie blesses himself, waiting on his chaser, a triple of bourbon, before sinking the shot of Bushmills.

I am NOT responsible for this...

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2018, 07:21 PM

Snow: You seem like the kinda guy I could spend some time with, knockin' a few back, watchin' a few episodes of 'Orange is the New Black'!! XD ... BTW, this shit is the best drink I've had in some time, thanks Doc!! ^__^

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-13-2018, 08:02 AM

Robbie knocks back his shot. He then chases it with a triple of bourbon. He raises his right pointer finger in the air.

Y'know, that was pretty...

Robbie keels over onto the floor, passed out.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Rain (06-13-2018)
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-13-2018, 10:31 AM

I walked through the bar doors, relishing in the familiar scent that seemed to love to linger in bars, pubs, taverns and all their ilk. This wasn't my usual spot to grab a pint, but sometimes you had to make do. I walked to one of the stools, giving a side eye to the poor bloke who seemed to pass out suddenly. I grabbed a spot next to where I presume was his former spot.

The bartender looked at me expectantly, as if he just wanted this night to be over with. "Pint of ale, please," I said, stretching my neck. "Any kind will do."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathan Kennedy's post:
Snow (06-13-2018)
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-13-2018, 02:42 PM

Snow stares down at the fallen Bourbon, chuckling to herself.

"A guy named Bourbon passin' out from his namesake... feel that irony!! XD "

Snow then saw Nathan take a seat and order a drink. She smirks, and lifts her mug.

"Cheers, stranger."

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

06-13-2018, 05:59 PM

Madison Dyson steps up the bar. She pulls her own glass out of her purse, fills it with antifreeze, and then dumps in some rat poison for good measure, and slides the glass down to Snow.

Down the hatch ya Chav bulldyke! Please do the world a favor.

She then walks out flipping everyone the bird.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-13-2018, 09:44 PM

"I'm wondering two things.... how in the HELL do I look like a 'bulldyke'. Unless you call Joan Jett the same thing? o__O"

"And second... "

Snow swats the glass away, watching it shatter against the wall.

"I ain't gonna drink no damn anti-freeze, that's fer sure... But hey, maybe I could bring in a new submission, call it that, and choke yer ass out!!"

"...and I know yer out there listening to me!!"

|tbc|

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-13-2018, 09:57 PM

Abigail stops short and watches as a glass full of an anti-freeze and rat poison mixture, shatters against the wall. Then continues onward, taking a seat next to Nathan at the bar, she orders a Manhattan and looks about.

"This is exactly what I expected for an XWF bar. A nice cross between a dive bar and a frat house."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-23-2018, 04:52 AM

Joy enters the bar filled with XWF wrestlers, she has 4 large bodyguards behind her. Yes, 4 seems excessive, but this seems like a different kind of Joy Payne from the Miss Joy of XWF past. Perhaps these bodyguards have a different purpose other than her protection? As they seem to be more concerned with searching the bar rather than Joy's safety. Joy begins to get the attention of the people at the bar.

Where oh where is my Hunter Payne?

Excuse me sweethearts? Have you any of you seen my husband? He’s went MIA, after we had a disagreements of sorts… It’s complicated… I just want to find him… So we can, talk... I've heard rumors he has been seen around, these parts...

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Joy's post:
Rain (06-26-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-23-2018, 05:34 PM

Is it required to watch?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-26-2018, 12:38 PM

Snow glances at Abigail with a smile.

Snow: Yo, girly? Which way do you swing? I've been here all night and it's somethin' like a nut house. Hopin' you might be a breath of fresh air. I'd be happy tah order ya another round, sweet thing? ^__^

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post