Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking matters into my own hands!
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

06-12-2018, 05:05 AM

Madison spies Rain on his/her/we/it/they's laptop backstage no doubt writing on some INSUFFERABLE Tumblr page about wokeness or trans rights or some other bullshit. Madison stalks up behind Rain, snatches the laptop and blasts him/her/we/it/they over the head with it. With Rain thoroughly knocked the fuck out Madison clears her throat and starts to diatribe.

No Rain, the legacy of this title is way too important to be allowed to fall into your sad, broke brained hands, you attention starved, histrionic, puke stain. So, I Madison Dyson, hereby revoke your right to it because let's face it, you're just gonna lose it in your first sanctioned match anyway because you'll flake out and fuck up like you always do. Stop wasting our time. By the by, you have boy parts so stay the fuck out of my crapper.

Madison drops a big fucking elbow down on Rains painfully androgynous face before going for the pin.

And also the whole storm gimmick is SUPER gay.

3....?

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2018, 08:59 AM

Madison feels an Atari to the back of the head, as she falls to the side. We find Snow holding the classic console, wearing a sly grin. She picks up her cousin Rain and the two of them head off into the night.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post