Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Steve Sayors Catches up with Chaos
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2018, 08:01 PM

Steve Sayors is standing in front of the XWF cameras outside the Amalie Arena in Tampa. He seems anxious.

Sayors: Steve Sayors here, and I have caught up with Chris Chaos, the Television Champion who defends his title over new comer Kenneth "Boobie" Williams this week. Champ, it is good to see you again. Talk to the XWF Universe about your upcoming match at Warfare!

Chris has his XWF=Chaos tee on, his hair worn down with sunglasses. Oakley's. Of course. Chris had a smile on his face. He was home, and for once in his life he enjoyed being here.

Chaos: Boobie? Isn't that the name of the dude who got hurt in Friday Night Lights? Well now, its the name of the dude whose gonna hurt under the Wednesday Night Lights. I have to come out twice, defend two titles, and look good while doing it. Steve, I don't know who this guy is, but it appears to me that he is being thrown to the wolves. I thought by me of all people being Television Champion I would have good competition every week because people love to try to cause me grief. But look who I have faced. Pestalance, Mezian, TWICE, and the biggest disappointment this side of the Berlin Wall in Finn Kuhn. Come on. I miss the days of Neville and Cain.....those guys could scrap for the strap. Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, I almost feel bad for the dude. Ya know? There is a part of me that feels guilt about how quickly I am going to break him into the business. A title shot without any proven track record? Dangerous waters they are treading! We are supposed to be coddling new talent, helping them along, not spoon feeding them to the most dangerous man on the roster and telling them "good luck!" Someone in the back done fucked up, and Boobie is gonna suffer the consequences. A shame, really.

Sayors: Chris, you got Superstar of the Month for May. A big honor, and the second time you've collected it. Talk to us a little about that.

Chaos: Steve, I don't care about all that. Sure, its great and it is nice to finally have a little appreciation around here, but right now it is this 0 pound piece of molded metal I care the most about..........

Chris lifts the shoulder with the TV title on it, nods towards it, and blows it a kiss.

Chaos: I am revolutionizing this division and this company. I am bucking a trend of mediocrity in the Television Division and giving a damn near dead division a shot of life again. I couldn't feel better right now.

Sayors: Chris, a lot of people think you have taken a step back by holding this title after being so firmly ingrained in the Universal discussion for so long. What are your thoughts on that?

Chaos: Well, Steve, they are drinking the haterade. And I hope it is ice cold and hurts their teeth! Of course, people don't want to see my success. They want to see me fall, and fail. They always have. So they throw shots at the belt I hold, because of jealousy. If they held this belt it would be bomb dot com, and we had better show it some damn respect! But nooooo, because Chaos has it, it is suddenly a lower tier title? Total bullshit. People are filled with envy and it is sickening, Steve!

Steve: Tell us a little bit about this ride you've been on, from being basically off the roster to now being the only double champion we have. Take us through your journey.

Chaos: Well, Steve, it has been a long road. A damn long road. I was in a bad, bad place. I didn't even trust myself to hit the heavy bag anymore much less execute the precise move-sets needed to be successful in professional wrestling. I thought it was the yips, honestly. I thought I had just simply forgotten how to do this. I was embarrassed. I didn't want to show my face on TV. I didn't know why I couldn't hang anymore, and it was frustrating. I think, in the long run, all I needed was to take that step back. I needed to re-invent myself, while finding myself in the process.

He sighs a bit before continuing.

Chaos: In that process, Jenny became a star. She won the Bombshell Title and took this place by storm. All the limelight I should have been soaking up, she was getting. But she fell into the same trap I did..........and look at her now.

Steve: What trap is that, Chris?

Chaos: Too much success too quickly. It got to my head and it sure as shit got to hers. My ascension to the top was too quick, and I got spoiled. Then, when one thing didn't go my way, I threw a tantrum. I think we all know that tantrums are her thing too....same reasons. She didn't earn her title, she complained her way into it then took it for granted. I EARNED mine, bit I also took it for granted. I didn't feel like anyone on this roster could touch me, and it caught up to me. It bit me in the ass. I knew I was the best in the world at what I do, but my issue was I was trying to be the best in the world at everything. I didn't have a niche, and I stretched myself too thin. I took a step out of the limelight, got myself right, and now I am going to be the best champion this company has ever seen. I will be Universal Champion again one day, but it doesn't consume the way it used to.

Steve smiles, and looks at the XWF camera.

Sayors: Chris Chaos everyone! One half of the Tag Team Champions the the reigning XWF Television Champion and Star of the Month! One last question, Chris.......if you have the time.

Chaos: I've got all the time in the world, Stevie. Hit me!

Sayors: Okay and don't throw me through a window this time........

Awkward laugh.

Sayors: Do you feel like perhaps you're sleeping on Kenneth Williams here? He is an unknown, sure, but sometimes here we see the big talent sleeps on the new guys and end up getting upset. You've fallen into that before......

Steve braces himself for a hit.

Chaos: Steve..........relax, unclench those butt cheeks of yours, I am not going to hit you. It is a very valid question. No.....I am not sleeping on Boobie.......I am going to show him why I am the champion. I am going to beat him, and beat him badly, but I am expecting his A game. I would expect nothing less. I am more of an ass man anyway.........

Chris winks at Steve as Jenny walks by, Chris slaps her ass as he smiles sheepishly and looks over her shoulder with a hair flip. She gets into the passanger seat and he puts the car in reverse......
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-12-2018), Vincent Lane (06-13-2018)