Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bless You
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2018, 02:53 AM

Its gonna take a lot to take me away from you.

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

Doc walks into an old gas station restroom and sees Rain applying his Kiss make-up in an extremely dirty mirror. Its not wonder his get-up looks so sloppy all the time.

Doc takes shape within the mirror, Rain turns around to see no one there. As he turns around he is surprised to find two very strong, old hands bound to his neck. As the life is being choked from his body, he struggles to back away from the sink and mirror, but fails. He reaches for the pencil he was using to do his eyes and stabs the arm of the monster reaching from the mirror at him. In a *POOF* the doctor is gone and Rain is able to breath again. He shakes his head and begins applying his stupid make-up again. After just a moment, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and is wrapped up in a small package!!!! New champion! New champion! Doc with the pin!!!!!!

Gonna take some time to do the things we never had.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-11-2018), Rain (06-11-2018)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-11-2018, 09:57 AM

Rain's cousin Snow comes from out of nowhere with a TOTO record, which she breaks over Louis's head... It shatters, as Rain and Snow head off into the night.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post