Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Things First
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2018, 08:20 AM

"Okay Nate, your application looks solid and you're all set. Now, there's just one last thing you need to do..."

I rolled my eyes over to the nameless employee, the poor sod who was resigned to his meaningless job, trying to direct me. I felt Eddy clapping me on my shoulder, talking in my stead. "We'll do it. What do we have to do?"

The employee smiled and nodded again. "Well, you might not have noticed but we have a camera trained on you... right behind you."

Now that the guy mentioned it... I felt a new pair of eyes training on me behind me. Turning around slightly, I could see a nervous looking cameraman sweating slightly, the hefty camera placed on his shoulder as the lens stared into my very soul. I sighed, turning back to the employee. "Could have told us there would have been a camera involved."

"Er... riiiiiight. Sorry about that, but the contract says you get a camera crew with you at all times to film promos for the official website. Hype work and such." Before I could even open my mouth to argue, the employee clapped his hands and directed me and Eddy back to the camera. "Right! We need you two to basically introduce yourselves, and maybe get a little bit of an open challenge rolling. Er... don't be surprised if someone comes barging in randomly. Happens to everyone."

Eddy took the lead, spinning me around to look at the lens before I could even process the employee's words. "Listen up! You heard the guy, you are looking at the most dynamic wrestler-manager duo to cross this federation in a long time, and we're making an impact right out of the gate! Before you stands the Scottish Spitfire, Nathan Kennedy..." Scottish Spitfire? Mulling it over, it doesn't actually sound half-bad. I could roll with that. "...and the Mastermind, the man leading him to victory, Edward Osborne!"

...Way to steal the spotlight for yourself, Eddy. He continued talking, pointing his finger at the camera. "Like I said, we're making an impact right out of the gate! We're issuing an open challenge to any champion to come out and challenge Nathan to a match, and I guarantee that we'll be seeing a new champ in five seconds fla-" No. Oh hell no. The last thing I needed was random people coming out of the woodwork saying how I was asking for shots I didn't deserve, that I was writing checks my ass couldn't cash.

I clapped Eddy on the shoulder, hushing him as I spoke.
"With all due respect Eddy, I got this. Listen, contrary to what my manager might have you believe, I really don't care who answers my challenge. I just want to cave some fuckin' bloke's head in, maybe get my feet wet in here, blah blah blah, you've likely all heard this shite by now. So, who's up to face me? First come, first serve."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Nathan Kennedy's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-08-2018), Finn Kühn (06-08-2018), Scully (06-09-2018), The Engineer (06-07-2018), Vincent Lane (06-07-2018)
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-08-2018, 05:14 PM

"Hmmm... strange. Someone should have definitely shown by now," the employee tittered to himself, shaking his head.

"With all due respect, mate," I said, groggy on my feet as I rocked back and forth. "We've been standing here for over a day straight. It's a wonder I haven't fallen asleep yet. Hell, I think Eddy is asleep." The gentle snoring of Eddy as I saw him leaning against the wall out of the corner of my eye confirmed my suspicion. "If I knew this fuckin' fed would have been full of cowards, I dunno if I would have bothered. Maybe I should just walk out, right now."

The employee went wide-eyed as he shook his hands, trying to dissuade me.
"No, no, no! Don't leave. I'm sure someone will answer... hopefully."

I crossed my arms as I stared back into the camera lens. "That doesn't exactly give me hope. Alright, you blokes, someone answer me and prove to me they're not a coward, otherwise some unlucky asshole who decides to cross me backstage during the next show isn't gonna like what's coming to them."
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-08-2018, 10:39 PM

"Allow me to introduce myself."

"Hello."

"I'm the spaceman."

"Lets be friends."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Nathan Kennedy (06-09-2018)
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2018, 07:52 AM

I think we signed up for the next card together. I'll fight you.

How do you get your hair to do that?

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joachim Bright's post:
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-09-2018, 09:37 AM

As I felt the hours droning by, with seemingly nobody coming to challenge me anytime soon, I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep, as I leaned onto another nearby wall for support. I felt like I was pranked, as if I had been bamboozled by one of those TV commericials. Was this all I could really expect in the XWF?

"Hey, Nate?" I could hear Eddy calling out to me. I muttered in my sleep in response, shaking my head as I didn't want to wake up. "Naaaaaate..." Jeez, he was persistent today. I kept quiet, trying to drift back off...

"Uhm, Mister Kennedy..." I heard the employee muttering in an attempt to get me to wake up.

I opened my eyes in anger, ready to lash out against the two for waking me up. "Can't a bloke get some fuckin' sleep around he--"

(06-08-2018, 10:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Allow me to introduce myself."

What. The. Fuck. Standing in front of me was this massive... how the hell could I describe him? I knew giants were commonplace in the wrestling business, but this guy looked like he was something else entirely. The strange man continued speaking, seemingly ignoring my stunned expression.

(06-08-2018, 10:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Hello."

"I'm the spaceman."

"Lets be friends."

I fixed my composure, shaking my head and righting myself. "Riiight. You seem alright, Spacedude, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. Was just a wee bit surprised upon seeing someone like yourself, but you don't seem half bad. Though maybe down the line, I hear there's a pair of tag straps that could use a proper hom--"

Cutting me off as I looked past the Spacedude, I saw another guy coming up to me. Young, maybe 19, 20, 21 years old tops. The likes of him stared out like a sore thumb in a wrestling company. Yet, without hesitation, he spoke.

(06-09-2018, 07:52 AM)Joachim Bright Said: I think we signed up for the next card together. I'll fight you.

I chuckled to myself. Part of me almost wanted to send this kid away lest an 'accident' occured in the ring, but how he carried himself despite his stature... I almost saw a bit of myself in him. I could see Eddy shaking his head out of the corner of my eye as he spoke. "Listen, kid, we don't want the worst to happen to you. The Scottish Spitfire is unlike any talent you can drea--"

"No, no, it's fine, Eddy," I said as I raised my arm, silencing him. I studied the kid up and down before nodding. "I like your moxie, kid. We'll dance, next available Warfare. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."

(06-09-2018, 07:52 AM)Joachim Bright Said: How do you get your hair to do that?

"Ah, you mean this?" I said, patting my hair. "Normally I don't really care about my looks, but my hair is another story all together. Usually, I use a good amount of shampoo, keep it looking nice, not to mention sprinkle in some hair spray... ah, now that you mention it, I probably should at least give it a quick once-over. I've been standing here for so long waiting for someone, my hair's probably been getting greasy. Gross, actually."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathan Kennedy's post:
Abigail Monroe (06-09-2018), Azrael Erebus (06-10-2018)
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2018, 01:34 PM

(06-09-2018, 09:37 AM)Nathan Kennedy Said: As I felt the hours droning by, with seemingly nobody coming to challenge me anytime soon, I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep, as I leaned onto another nearby wall for support. I felt like I was pranked, as if I had been bamboozled by one of those TV commericials. Was this all I could really expect in the XWF?

"Hey, Nate?" I could hear Eddy calling out to me. I muttered in my sleep in response, shaking my head as I didn't want to wake up. "Naaaaaate..." Jeez, he was persistent today. I kept quiet, trying to drift back off...

"Uhm, Mister Kennedy..." I heard the employee muttering in an attempt to get me to wake up.

I opened my eyes in anger, ready to lash out against the two for waking me up. "Can't a bloke get some fuckin' sleep around he--"

(06-08-2018, 10:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Allow me to introduce myself."

What. The. Fuck. Standing in front of me was this massive... how the hell could I describe him? I knew giants were commonplace in the wrestling business, but this guy looked like he was something else entirely. The strange man continued speaking, seemingly ignoring my stunned expression.

(06-08-2018, 10:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Hello."

"I'm the spaceman."

"Lets be friends."

I fixed my composure, shaking my head and righting myself. "Riiight. You seem alright, Spacedude, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. Was just a wee bit surprised upon seeing someone like yourself, but you don't seem half bad. Though maybe down the line, I hear there's a pair of tag straps that could use a proper hom--"

Cutting me off as I looked past the Spacedude, I saw another guy coming up to me. Young, maybe 19, 20, 21 years old tops. The likes of him stared out like a sore thumb in a wrestling company. Yet, without hesitation, he spoke.

(06-09-2018, 07:52 AM)Joachim Bright Said: I think we signed up for the next card together. I'll fight you.

I chuckled to myself. Part of me almost wanted to send this kid away lest an 'accident' occured in the ring, but how he carried himself despite his stature... I almost saw a bit of myself in him. I could see Eddy shaking his head out of the corner of my eye as he spoke. "Listen, kid, we don't want the worst to happen to you. The Scottish Spitfire is unlike any talent you can drea--"

"No, no, it's fine, Eddy," I said as I raised my arm, silencing him. I studied the kid up and down before nodding. "I like your moxie, kid. We'll dance, next available Warfare. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."

(06-09-2018, 07:52 AM)Joachim Bright Said: How do you get your hair to do that?

"Ah, you mean this?" I said, patting my hair. "Normally I don't really care about my looks, but my hair is another story all together. Usually, I use a good amount of shampoo, keep it looking nice, not to mention sprinkle in some hair spray... ah, now that you mention it, I probably should at least give it a quick once-over. I've been standing here for so long waiting for someone, my hair's probably been getting greasy. Gross, actually."

Cool, cool. Hey, could I also, like, get a ride to the arena with you guys? My first XWF check just cleared and I had to spend it all on housing and milk crates and I'm gonna be straight up with you....weed.

We good for that?

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-10-2018, 06:27 AM

(06-09-2018, 09:37 AM)Nathan Kennedy Said: I fixed my composure, shaking my head and righting myself. [font=Verdana]"Riiight. You seem alright, Spacedude, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. Was just a wee bit surprised upon seeing someone like yourself, but you don't seem half bad. Though maybe down the line, I hear there's a pair of tag straps that could use a proper hom--"

"The tag titles? As a former tag champ, I would be honored to claim the tag titles again, with you as my partner. Not to mention the fact that I've beaten both Gilmour and Bourbon in the past. So no matter which team carries the tag straps, when we take on that endeavor, know that I've already bested half of either possible opposition. As for their partners, I see them as of little or no consequence to the impending battle. In other words, you merely need to set a date and I'll be there to assert certain victory with you. Regardless of whether The Chaotic Parm Kings or The Masked Porkers hold the tag titles, the one thing in common that they would both share is the fact that they would be temporarily holding the titles, for us. Trust me. There isn't a reality that sees it any other way."

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Nathan Kennedy (06-10-2018)
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-10-2018, 02:13 PM

(06-09-2018, 01:34 PM)Joachim Bright Said: Cool, cool. Hey, could I also, like, get a ride to the arena with you guys? My first XWF check just cleared and I had to spend it all on housing and milk crates and I'm gonna be straight up with you....weed.

We good for that?

"I mean, I suppose? Kind of an odd thing to ask of your opponent, but hell, I've got no problem with it-"

"No." Eddy said, cutting me off.

"Oh come on, Eddy, he's just a fuckin' kid." I said, trying to convince him otherwise. He shot me a sideways glance in response.

"Sorry, but I'm the one covering your rides, lest you forget."

Well, damn. I didn't particularly care too much either way, and I already shushed Eddy a bit too much before, so I didn't keep the argument up any further. But still, looking at this kid, I kind of felt obligated to do something for him. "Sorry, kid, them's the breaks." I shrugged before continuing. "At the very least though, I can try covering your ride expenses. How much you need?" Before the kid could respond, Spacedude spoke again.

(06-10-2018, 06:27 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "The tag titles? As a former tag champ, I would be honored to claim the tag titles again, with you as my partner. Not to mention the fact that I've beaten both Gilmour and Bourbon in the past. So no matter which team carries the tag straps, when we take on that endeavor, know that I've already bested half of either possible opposition. As for their partners, I see them as of little or no consequence to the impending battle. In other words, you merely need to set a date and I'll be there to assert certain victory with you. Regardless of whether The Chaotic Parm Kings or The Masked Porkers hold the tag titles, the one thing in common that they would both share is the fact that they would be temporarily holding the titles, for us. Trust me. There isn't a reality that sees it any other way."

I chuckled to myself as I responded. "Now we're fuckin' talking," I said, extending my hand to the Spacedude. "I don't quite know who that 'Gilmour' bloke is, or that 'Bourbon' fellow, but they seem like a couple of proper assholes who we can smash to dust. I'd be glad to team with you then, maybe for the good ol' Fourth of July? And, uh... by the way, what's your actual name? Not for nothing, but it's gonna be weird if I just call you Spacedude."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathan Kennedy's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-10-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-10-2018, 09:02 PM

(06-10-2018, 02:13 PM)Nathan Kennedy Said: I chuckled to myself as I responded. "Now we're fuckin' talking," I said, extending my hand to the Spacedude. "I don't quite know who that 'Gilmour' bloke is, or that 'Bourbon' fellow, but they seem like a couple of proper assholes who we can smash to dust. I'd be glad to team with you then, maybe for the good ol' Fourth of July? And, uh... by the way, what's your actual name? Not for nothing, but it's gonna be weird if I just call you Spacedude."

"I've been called many things, by a various assortment of beings, both friend and foe alike. However, most commonly used is the name I was born under, Azrael Erebus."

Azrael accepted Nathan's friendly gesture of a handshake without hesitation. It was a brief but well received exchange.

"As for your suggestion, I'd be thrilled to accompany you in the act of revoking the ownership of the titles, from whichever team of canon fodder wields them on the Fourth of July. I don't discriminate, I believe in equal opportunity and I'll take part in either team's destruction, just the same."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Nathan Kennedy (06-11-2018)
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 02:37 AM

No problemo, man. I'll take a train.

See you at Warfare. Where you may potentially be losing. Grrrr.

#SucksAtTrashTalk

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2018, 02:44 AM

Hello, Spaceman.

[Image: Anthony-Hopkins-sir-anthony-hopkins-4076...45-271.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-11-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 07:29 AM

(06-11-2018, 02:44 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Hello, Spaceman.

"Doctor!"

"It is a delight to see you."

"How do you fare these days?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 08:05 AM

*Woman

It's 2018 dude! Gotta get them pronouns right! That right there is our XWF Bombshell Champion, the Alpha Female!

Hate Post Like Post
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-11-2018, 08:19 AM

"Uh... woman?" I scratched my head, obviously confused. "You mind explainin' that one? And who the hell is that old dude over there?"
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 08:25 AM

Sure!

See, here in the XWF we strive to make everyone comfortable, dude! We're equal opportunity and a hashtag safe space for all sorts of people... or whatever. Azrael's an alien being from a place where gender and sex are fluid, and as such her preferred pronouns are She, Her, Hers, and Cunt. That last one's weird but she wrote it on her I-9 so whatever.

Anyway, long story short, Az has a vagina.

Oh and that guy's Doc. He's... well, you should just ask him. He's done more planetary orbiting recently than Erebus here! Who knows what changes he's undergone... whoops, sorry to assume your pronouns my dude!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-11-2018), Nathan Kennedy (06-11-2018), The Engineer (06-11-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-11-2018, 08:32 AM

"Alien... being... aha..." I nervously chuckled. Eddy was obviously looking uncomfortable, stepping back a fair distance from both Azreal and the old guy, apparently named 'Doc.' Still, studying Azreal, and noticing his... her? build, it made sense, in a weird sort of way, that she'd be an alien. Though, considering how she referred to herself as 'Spaceman,' I almost doubted what Vincent said. Oh, yeah, Vinnie. I might be new, but you'd be stupid not to recognize your new boss. "Well, male or female, I don't particularly care either way. So long as you're with me to fuck some shit up and take those tag titles soon, and from the looks of things, you are, then you're okay in my book."

"Now, Doc... who really are you?"
I crossed my arms, waiting for a reply.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathan Kennedy's post:
Vincent Lane (06-11-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 11:23 AM

(06-11-2018, 08:25 AM)Vincent Lane Said:

Anyway, long story short, Az has a vagina.

"I do not have a vagina."

"Please Vinny, stop with your terrible propaganda and lies."

"Nathan, as you can observe the good Doctor, knows me and refers to me as a male. Unlike this simpleton, who prefers to either stay blind to the truth, or just simply enjoys spreading rumors and lies. Though, I suspect, it's the latter of the two."

"Fun fact: Vinnie Lane, was actually bested by a woman. Rebel Star. Unfortunately management fails to take note of that fact."

"Hail to the queen, 'eh Vincent."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 11:28 AM

WHOA dude! Who is Rebel Star?

Doesn't ring a bell! I'm sure if she was real there'd be SOME record of her existence!

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 11:45 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=23565&highlight=Rebel+Star

"Were you talking Vincent?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 11:50 AM

What's that? I don't see anything, M'Lady!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 11:53 AM

"Vincent, are you talking?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 11:54 AM

Pretty much CONSTANTLY dude! My mouth gets a workout around here!

WAIT! I didn't mean it like that!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-11-2018), Nathan Kennedy (06-11-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 11:59 AM

(06-11-2018, 11:54 AM)Vincent Lane Said: Pretty much CONSTANTLY dude! My mouth gets a workout around here!

"Suuuuuuuuure, you didn't"

"Wait."

"Why the fuck did I take notice to that?!?!?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 12:05 PM

"All I knows is that got-dang She-He best not be in the incorrect bathroom when Ol' Nate's there to see it! This right here is AMERICA, and we use the genitalia that GAWD assigned to us on my watch! I demand a piss test!"

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2018, 12:05 PM

(06-11-2018, 11:59 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(06-11-2018, 11:54 AM)Vincent Lane Said: Pretty much CONSTANTLY dude! My mouth gets a workout around here!

"Suuuuuuuuure, you didn't"

"Wait."

"Why the fuck did I take notice to that?!?!?"

I'm irresistible to all ladies, dude. Even intergalactic trans-genders.

Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-11-2018, 01:35 PM

"Silly boys."

"Nathan, if you know what's best.... you know what... nevermind."

"Just watch out for the storm."

"Cryptic? Barely. It's supposed to rain this evening and you might need an umbrella."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nyx Nephthys's post:
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 02:32 PM

(06-11-2018, 12:05 PM)Vincent Lane Said:

I'm irresistible to all ladies, dude. Even intergalactic trans-genders.

"Fine. If I admit you're.... irresistible, so be it."

"Vincent the sun rises and sets upon the magnificent wonder that is your existence."

"Happy?"

"Now, are we square on the whole... transgender conspiracy?"

"Can you finally drop this shtick, once and for all?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Nathan Kennedy Offline
The Scottish Spitfire

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-11-2018, 02:57 PM

(06-11-2018, 01:35 PM)Nyx Nephthys Said: "Silly boys."

"Nathan, if you know what's best.... you know what... nevermind."

"Just watch out for the storm."

"Cryptic? Barely. It's supposed to rain this evening and you might need an umbrella."

"Oh, that's cryptic alright. Though, I must say, I'm a tad bit interested in your ramblings. Do go on?" I turned to Eddy, crossing my arms and cranking out my sore neck after I've been sleeping on a wall for a while now."I'd wager we'll be seeing more of her soo-"

He's gone. Probably scattered as soon as all these random faces started to flood the room. Perhaps this is what the employee meant when he said that people would be barging in randomly? Oh well, not like I can blame Eddy. Given the people here, this seemed like a mental asylum- which of course meant that I fit right in. I turned back to Azreal, a cheeky smile on my face. "Well, male or female, we're partners now. Though I must say, good thing you cleared that up before something... awkward happened." I shuddered slightly before continuing. "Let's just say siblings can be a bit of a bother sometimes."
Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-11-2018, 03:23 PM

"The spaceman that you seek consort with has a troubled past."

"He is a male, though that really doesn't seem important and yet, he's the required necessary aid that you seek for now."

"Perhaps in the future, when you want a different source of power, you will seek a human source."

"For that offering and only that, I leave you with my name, Nyx Nephthys."

"I also sense that your companion is near the vending machines, he apparently enjoys Cheetos."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nyx Nephthys's post:
Nathan Kennedy (06-11-2018), Rain (06-11-2018)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2018, 04:31 PM

(06-11-2018, 07:29 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:

"Doctor!"

Oh, I fare well. It's been a long time and, I must say, a great pleasure to see you again, as well! Who's the kid?

(06-11-2018, 08:05 AM)Vincent Lane Said:

*Woman

It's 2018 dude! Gotta get them pronouns right! That right there is our XWF Bombshell Champion, the Alpha Female!

I know exactly what it is, Mister Loverboy. I appreciate you dropping by. You are one of the fewest left of great company.

(06-11-2018, 08:19 AM)Nathan Kennedy Said: "Uh... woman?" I scratched my head, obviously confused. "You mind explainin' that one? And who the hell is that old dude over there?"

(06-11-2018, 08:32 AM)Nathan Kennedy Said: "Now, Doc... who really are you?" I crossed my arms, waiting for a reply.[/font]

Hello, my friend.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-11-2018), Nathan Kennedy (06-11-2018), Rain (06-11-2018), Vincent Lane (06-11-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 07:33 PM

(06-11-2018, 04:31 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(06-11-2018, 07:29 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:

"Doctor!"

Oh, I fare well. It's been a long time and, I must say, a great pleasure to see you again, as well!

"I concur. Though, we have much.... unfinished, business to discuss?"

"I suspect - business, that we should speak of in private?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-11-2018, 07:42 PM

If i haven't said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Spaceman. The doctor's doors are always open.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-11-2018, 08:10 PM

(06-11-2018, 07:42 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: If i haven't said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Spaceman. The doctor's doors are always open.

" Lucif... Mephisto... Beelze... DeVille, right... D'Ville, that's the correct name. D'Ville. Right then, moving on. Perhaps a session is finally in order."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post