Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour is wonderful
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-01-2018, 10:50 PM

"Ladies and gentleman. Children, pets and house plants of all varieties. I would like to inform you that Peter Gilmour is my new best friend. Which means he's 100% protected by me, at all times. Step to him for a fight... I dare you. See what happens. Witness how long you remain on this planet with a pulse."

"That is all."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-02-2018, 12:21 AM

I can take care of myself

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

06-02-2018, 07:44 AM

Hey Pete, look at that. Somebody's volunteering to drag you to ANOTHER tag title win after you lose them at Warfare.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-02-2018, 11:45 PM

heh i beg to differ on that milady. after me and chris bury some motherfuckers.. maybe I can stick my dick down your throat and make you choke on your words ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-03-2018, 12:27 AM

(06-02-2018, 12:21 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I can take care of myself

"Oh for sure you can Peter. For sure, you can absolutely take care of yourself. I'm simply informing the world that now you're extra protected. Think of me as like the safety strap, located within an automobile. You won't always need it, but when you do, you'll be thankful that it's there."

"Remember Peter, you're a special snowflake in the blizzard that is the XWF."

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-03-2018, 05:54 AM

"Bwarhahaha the Alien called Pete a snowflake!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-04-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-04-2018, 01:12 AM

"I defy you to say otherwise."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-04-2018, 06:02 AM

"Hope you like the taste of steel bub?! If you try to protect him during Warfare well you will be given the treatment of American Democracy! Freedom boots for all asses including Aliens!"
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2018, 10:00 PM

"I would be very interested in knowing how you planned on carrying out that concept with me. Maybe you're special though and you can actually put the 'freedom boot' to water."

"Oh and this isn't me protecting, Peter. Goodness, no. That man can go take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. He's a foul creature, through and through. However, that alien that you threaten is very near and dear to my heart. The closest friend this water vixen has in these parts. Threaten him and you threaten me. Hope you know how to hold your breath for a really, long time. Or maybe American Democracy can stop you from drowning."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abigail Monroe's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-05-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-04-2018, 11:21 PM

"Relax Abigail, I've got this."

"Pig! So glad to see that you aren't still shitting your brains out!"

"Since I find you entertaining, I'll let this slip in judgement slide. This time. Rest assured, leniency is not granted twice. Do not mistake my kindness, for weakness. As for Warfare, I'm sure Peter has that covered. I said I was added protection, not an impenetrable shield of protection surrounding the man at all times. By the sanctioned gods, you're in a match with him. You didn't just threaten him to a bar fight while he was downing chicken parmesan daiquiris. He'll deny it but they're his favorite. Best friends know these things."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-05-2018)
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-05-2018, 05:40 AM

"I've never tried to see how long I can hold my breathe but there is the one dude on superhumans. That motherfucker can stay underwater longer than a dolphin. Cutie patootie!"

Pig winks at the sexy little water vixen before turning to the spaceman.

"Could you make me some intergalactic shine? Earths whiskey just isnt doing its job for me anymore?!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-06-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-06-2018, 03:25 AM

Azrael smirks.

"Intergalactic shine?"

"I could very well make something for you that would get you fucked up but it's so much simpler to retrieve that item from another portion of the universe. You've obviously never been to galactic trading posts, they're usually the spots to hit if you want to sample a little bit of everything from all of the regions within that specific quadrant of the universe. Otherwise, you'd precisely have to know what planets to visit, in order to quench your specific thirst. The universe is vast though, so for most the task is quite daunting, for me on the other hand..."

Azrael snaps his fingers and a fedora appears upon his head. Removing the hat, Azrael reaches inside, deep inside, further than what the hat is capable of realistically being, reaching down to his elbow into a regular fedora deep. Quickly removing his hand to reveal a crystal bottle, filled with a liquid that wasn't altogether brown but more of a cherry umber with a golden hue, that almost radiated within the bottle the longer one observed it. From there, the spaceman promptly presented the crystal bottle to Bearded War Pig, placing the fedora back atop his own head, straightaway after, he then affixed it to a slight tilt to the side, as he preferred.

"It's rather easy."

"Earthbound alcohol doesn't affect me as strongly either; however, that's due to my high metabolism and the fact that I'm not from this world. My extra abilities don't aid matters either, they tend to sober me up quicker than most beings. Great for hangovers though, as I've never had one since acquiring these gifts but not so good if I want to get drunk. Anyway, what I just gave you is Algarian Gold. Created on the planet Algaran, it should be safe enough for a human to drink, but it has a kick like you wouldn't believe. I'd go with caution since it's your first time but I know you won't heed my warning, so I'll simply say this, after finishing the bottle the blindness will be temporary. I'm sure you won't be concerned with that though because you'll be too busy being fucked up, whilst making friends with the floor. Oh and that's just one of over a billion options to try. As I've said before, the universe is vast. This is simply to gauge your tolerance and see what you can handle cause after all, you are only human and there is stuff out there that would most assuredly kill you after one shot."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-06-2018)