Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's all for you Damien... er, I mean Petes and Scully
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-27-2018, 11:34 PM

Quote:Then there's Griffin McAllister. Long time no see asshole. I don't know why you're even in this because you plain old suck ass anyways. I guess I'll just have to throw your ass out of my ring as well.

"Petes! We have something in common! I don't know why I'm here either! Great insult though by the way, I 'plain old suck ass'. Real cutting stuff man. I'm wounded. Really. I feel like I've been stabbed. In fact, I don't know how I'm going to summon the strength, to hit this bowl."

Griffin presents a fully packed bowl. Then over exaggeratedly struggles to lift his arm in order to hit it. He's really trying though! Grasping on to it with both hands now. He strains as hard as he can and then... oh shit! He lifts the bowl to his mouth, pulls out a lighter and hits that shit like he was Chris Brown and it was Rihanna! After a few moments, Griffin releases a mighty cloud of smoke into the air and then starts too laugh.

"Just kidding!"

A smirk flashes across his face, before he quickly and; this time, easily hits the bowl. Coughing loudly after several moments pass while he lets out a gargantuan puff of smoke.

"Bitch please. You're perma-stuck on easy mode. Throw me out of your ring. What? Are you for real right now? Do you honestly think that could even be a thing that happens in the real world? Please. Pathetic. Gilly, I'll fucking smack you so hard, your kids will be born dizzy. Then I won't throw you outta the ring. Nah. I'll stomp the ever-fucking shit out of you and then simply nudge you out of the ring with my boot. Roll ya out the bottom rope, like a human bologna roll. Fuckin' mouth-breathing mook."

Quote:Griffin McAllister? Who da fuck is this guy?! Okay your name sounds familiar... Wait, you've returned? And? Thanks for stopping by, let me show you the way out! Don't think you're just gonna spend a promo, creaming over Peter Gilmour and expect to win? Pffft... Scully is your real issue is here, I am the guy you should be worried about, pal! Why did you leave last time? Couldn't hack it? Was you fed up of being beaten up? Well that's the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for ya! It gets messy, a lot of da guys can't take it and they leave. Some return to try again but others were just another name. Griffin, I have something to tell you... You're not going to win! Let me order you a fuckin taxi to save you the heartache. The taxi will take you and your Mop-A-Drop hairstyle to the airport, then board the plane like a good little Bitch and get the fuck outta here!

"Um... why would a promo help me win anything?"

Griffin looks confused as he takes a hit from the bowl. Several minutes go by as he holds that hit in and looks dumbfounded. Perplexed even. Then he releases a mega-cloud of smoke and shakes his head.

"Whoa. That right there almost trapped me in the maze."

"I'm just gonna... leave that one alone."

"Anyways, Scullman Scullford Scullington the Third, I left cause I had more important, pressing issues to handle. Still do but Shane's got me on a contract shaped leash, so here I be. That's right, I said so here I motherfuckin' be! And I fuckin' promise your knuckle-draggin', peabrained ass, you are the very last thing that I would ever worry about. You're literally after a feather or a fluffy dandelion, on my list of worries. I don't give a fuck about winning the battle royal, idiot. I'm doing that shit to throw a fuckin' boot party. Hey guess what? You're invited to that party. I hope you like waffles cause that print is gonna be all over your dumb ass. Call me a taxi... you better hope somebody's going to call you an ambulance, when you're chokin' on your own blood."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2018, 02:23 AM

(05-27-2018, 11:34 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: "Um... why would a promo help me win anything?"

Griffin looks confused as he takes a hit from the bowl. Several minutes go by as he holds that hit in and looks dumbfounded. Perplexed even. Then he releases a mega-cloud of smoke and shakes his head.

"Whoa. That right there almost trapped me in the maze."

"I'm just gonna... leave that one alone."

"Anyways, Scullman Scullford Scullington the Third, I left cause I had more important, pressing issues to handle. Still do but Shane's got me on a contract shaped leash, so here I be. That's right, I said so here I motherfuckin' be! And I fuckin' promise your knuckle-draggin', peabrained ass, you are the very last thing that I would ever worry about. You're literally after a feather or a fluffy dandelion, on my list of worries. I don't give a fuck about winning the battle royal, idiot. I'm doing that shit to throw a fuckin' boot party. Hey guess what? You're invited to that party. I hope you like waffles cause that print is gonna be all over your dumb ass. Call me a taxi... you better hope somebody's going to call you an ambulance, when you're chokin' on your own blood."

"Hey I get why something so simple would confuse someone like you, shall I tell you? Let me help you out fairy cake. Oh wait, I don't know if I can help you, you're just too special to understand.

You don't care about winning the Battle Royal? You're just here because you're brown nosing Shane? Typical cock sucker. Shanes not going to be there to help you in the Battle Royal but you can threaten me with a good time. I doubt a fanny like you could hurt anyone?!
Hmmmmm..... You want someone to call me an ambulance? That's very kind of you but I can assure you Griff, I'm not going to need it. I was going to go easy on you, just beat you up a little bit before throwing you out. However, just because you opened your mouth, I will have to rearrange your face!"
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-28-2018, 09:37 PM

(05-28-2018, 02:23 AM)Scully Said: "Hey I get why something so simple would confuse someone like you, shall I tell you? Let me help you out fairy cake. Oh wait, I don't know if I can help you, you're just too special to understand.

You don't care about winning the Battle Royal? You're just here because you're brown nosing Shane? Typical cock sucker. Shanes not going to be there to help you in the Battle Royal but you can threaten me with a good time. I doubt a fanny like you could hurt anyone?!
Hmmmmm..... You want someone to call me an ambulance? That's very kind of you but I can assure you Griff, I'm not going to need it. I was going to go easy on you, just beat you up a little bit before throwing you out. However, just because you opened your mouth, I will have to rearrange your face!"

"Oi, batty boy... c'mon, help a bloke out."

"Explain it to me. Please. I really need this bit of fuckin' enlightenment in my life. I mean, if it's so simple, then it should be easy for ya to do, right? How do promos affect the outcome of a match, let alone factor in for anything that happens in the ring? Take your time. I'll wait on that answer."

Griffin walks off camera and then returns after a few moments, with a stool. Which he sits on before taking a hit from the bowl. Snickering as he releases a tremendous cloud of smoke.

"Fuck. I think I only got one more hit left in this bitch. Imma have to repack it, y'know... if you make me really wait on this shit."

"Anyways, I don't know how you mistook my words so horribly, that you thought my only reason for being in the battle royal was cause I was brown nosing Shane but you're wrong. Like terrifyingly wrong. Like I'm sorta hoping you were just really fucking drunk and blacked out while I was talking wrong. I'm back in the company cause Shane pulled contract obligation garbage on me. I'm in the battle royal cause I figured fuck it.... I might as well stomp the shit outta some motherfuckers while I'm here. You're right about one thing though, Shane would definitely not lift a finger to do anything to help me. Hell no. That asshat would do somethin' to fuck me over first. Hey but keep thinking I can't throw down in the ring. It'll make stompin' the piss outta ya all the more entertaining. Totally come at me though man. Attempt to rearrange my face. Haha! I'm always up for a good laugh."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-31-2018, 05:15 AM

Kinda late eh??

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Azrael Erebus (05-31-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-01-2018, 10:42 PM

"You tell 'em, Peter!"

Azrael claps.

"Hey will you be my new best friend?"

"I'm going to go around and tell people that you are, even if the answer is no."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Griffin MacAlister (05-02-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-02-2018, 12:19 AM

Peter looks at Azzy and shrugs his shoulders.

Whatever you say u freak

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post: