Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please... allow me to introduce myself...
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2018, 04:22 PM

"I'm Abigail or Abbie, for short."

"And I've got a great idea."

"Lets have some fun in the ring."

"C'mon, you know you want to."

"Or not."

"It's all up to you... whoever you are."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2018, 08:48 PM

Most of us can break you with just their index fingers. You more than likely won't be here long, like some of the women that come to the XWF, they find out we're too X-Treme, and they'd try and get it big in the indies or in WWE. Time will tell, Miss Abigail.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2018, 09:16 PM

"I can already tell by your words, you would have no idea what to expect when facing someone like me."

Abigail breaks out into a big smile and then laughs as she shakes her head.

"If you're so confident that I can be broken that easily Mr. Thomas the Ghost Tank Engine, why don't you step up to the plate and take a swing? You've been here for quite awhile, right? Show me how X-Treme... too X-treme is, unless you're all talk and no action. Which I'm willing to bet you are. You'll hide behind the fact that I'm new and that I need to prove myself before I can face someone like you but deep down, you know the truth. And so do I."

"I could be wrong though."

"Prove me wrong. I dare you."

Hate Post Like Post
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2018, 09:44 PM

(05-27-2018, 08:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Most of us can break you with just their index fingers. You more than likely won't be here long, like some of the women that come to the XWF, they find out we're too X-Treme, and they'd try and get it big in the indies or in WWE. Time will tell, Miss Abigail.

Quick question: who are you?

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Isabel Mercier's post:
Abigail Monroe (05-27-2018)
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2018, 09:46 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:16 PM)Abigail Monroe Said: "I can already tell by your words, you would have no idea what to expect when facing someone like me."

Abigail breaks out into a big smile and then laughs as she shakes her head.

"If you're so confident that I can be broken that easily Mr. Thomas the Ghost Tank Engine, why don't you step up to the plate and take a swing? You've been here for quite awhile, right? Show me how X-Treme... too X-treme is, unless you're all talk and no action. Which I'm willing to bet you are. You'll hide behind the fact that I'm new and that I need to prove myself before I can face someone like you but deep down, you know the truth. And so do I."

"I could be wrong though."

"Prove me wrong. I dare you."

Meathooks, electrified cages or let's go bigger, let's do an electrified hell in a cell with meathooks attached to the roof. Meathooks, electrified and sharp, waiting for a body to be impaled upon them and the electrified current rushing through every bit of your being, electrifying your veins, your very blood, as you scream in terror and agony.

You don't know X-Treme, Abigail. But one day, you will.

Hate Post Like Post
Isabel Mercier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2018, 09:46 PM

Hold on, someone just tweeted me. Let's see here. It says, in all caps, GHOST TANK IS A GAY FUCKING WHO WAS TOO SHOOK TOO SCARED TO FIGHT LUCA ARZEGOTTI.

Jesus Luca, you have my number. Why do you insist on tweeting me instead?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Isabel Mercier's post:
Abigail Monroe (05-27-2018), Finn Kühn (05-27-2018)
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2018, 09:47 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:44 PM)Isabel Mercier Said:
(05-27-2018, 08:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Most of us can break you with just their index fingers. You more than likely won't be here long, like some of the women that come to the XWF, they find out we're too X-Treme, and they'd try and get it big in the indies or in WWE. Time will tell, Miss Abigail.

Quick question: who are you?

The future X-Treme champion!

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2018, 09:48 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:46 PM)Isabel Mercier Said: Hold on, someone just tweeted me. Let's see here. It says, in all caps, GHOST TANK IS A GAY FUCKING WHO WAS TOO SHOOK TOO SCARED TO FIGHT LUCA ARZEGOTTI.

Jesus Luca, you have my number. Why do you insist on tweeting me instead?

Nobody cares about a retired hack.

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2018, 09:49 PM

"A retired hack that, last I checked, made you his bitch."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Abigail Monroe (05-27-2018)
Isabel Mercier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2018, 09:51 PM

Sounds like something someone who's too shook, too scared to fight a retired hack would say but okay.

Maybe you shouldn't be throwing out vague threats, Ghostie.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Isabel Mercier's post:
Finn Kühn (05-27-2018)
Abigail Monroe Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-27-2018, 10:00 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:46 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Meathooks, electrified cages or let's go bigger, let's do an electrified hell in a cell with meathooks attached to the roof. Meathooks, electrified and sharp, waiting for a body to be impaled upon them and the electrified current rushing through every bit of your being, electrifying your veins, your very blood, as you scream in terror and agony.

You don't know X-Treme, Abigail. But one day, you will.

"If that's what you want, I'm in."

"Bring your worst. Oh please, bring your worst."

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2018, 10:16 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Nobody cares about a retired hack.

"Definitely something someone who is 'too shook, too scared' would say."

"Also highly inaccurate. Luca Arzegotti doesn't retire. He gets lost in the desert. It just takes him time to find his way back. From what I recall, he always manages to wander back though. Geeze Ghost Tank. You talk smack like you've journeyed the desert and made it back quicker. You wouldn't last five minutes! Whereas Luca, practically lives there. Surviving only on drugs, tumbleweeds and cacti."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 06:16 AM

Fresh meat....

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post