Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heeled up for a fight
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-26-2018, 09:23 AM

now that the fact that I am all heeled up from the last time I did this, ima goin to do this again. I haven't faught in a while with a stipulation in mind. Sssooo who has the Caitlyn jenners to fight? Remember this your ass will be mind in not an ordinary match.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-26-2018, 12:45 PM

(05-26-2018, 09:23 AM)drezdin5788 Said: now that the fact that I am all heeled up from the last time I did this, ima goin to do this again. I haven't faught in a while with a stipulation in mind. Sssooo who has the Caitlyn jenners to fight? Remember this your ass will be mind in not an ordinary match.
Oh and by the way I'll be a REAL easy win if challenge is accepted

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post