Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Trash
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-26-2018, 10:59 PM

"Scully is ready, are my opponents ready? Are the guys entering this Battle Royal ready? Even if they believe they are, they can't contain Scully!

Last Saturday, the Royal Wedding which took place in London, England was watched around the nation, in other countries too. People from other countries including here in Oz and the people of America travelled to England to watch Prince Harry marry Megan Markle. Me personally, it wasnt something that bothered me but it shows that the yanks of the past in this company who dissed the Royal family and said that no one cares about them, were wrong. They tried to dig at me, like I would even care but it back fired. Americans attended the wedding! That's what happened. Many Americans will say they don't want Scully to win the Battle Royal? But deep down they want me to win. I am after all, #Made4TV and i am going to be representing The Union Jack. I will show you all that no matter what, I will rule the ring. The fans who dislike me? Well you won't have a choice because I'm not giving you any options. Scully is entering that Battle Royal and I am winning it! Who's going to stop me?!

So a few more fannies have come out to play. They're dripping wet from having their clit flicked. They think I should worry about them? Be fazed? Hahaha. That be stupid! I am on a whole different level.

Griffin McAllister? Who da fuck is this guy?! Okay your name sounds familiar... Wait, you've returned? And? Thanks for stopping by, let me show you the way out! Don't think you're just gonna spend a promo, creaming over Peter Gilmour and expect to win? Pffft... Scully is your real issue is here, I am the guy you should be worried about, pal! Why did you leave last time? Couldn't hack it? Was you fed up of being beaten up? Well that's the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for ya! It gets messy, a lot of da guys can't take it and they leave. Some return to try again but others were just another name. Griffin, I have something to tell you... You're not going to win! Let me order you a fuckin taxi to save you the heartache. The taxi will take you and your Mop-A-Drop hairstyle to the airport, then board the plane like a good little Bitch and get the fuck outta here!

Dilly, Dilly, hello fat Gilly... No place like home? Okay Dorothy, I know we're in Oz and I am the Wizard, I guess. Wearing your ruby slippers? So sparkly. I guess you're used to be thrown out, cuz I'm afraid I will be chucking you outta MY RING.
Your stupidity doesn't surprise me at all. I mean why are you bothering entering a Battle Royal that you ain't even gonna win? You don't need to waste your time, you only have to ask and management will give you a title shot anyway. Jeez. Its not that difficult to ask Vinnie Lane for another title match, I mean how many have you had now? Remind me how you took the Uni from me, it never gets old that one. When I win this Battle Royal and I win the Uni, I declare right now.... In fact...
I promise I will pass the Gilly test! Digress that! So you can go on about sucking Maria's dick and all the other transgenders you love or you could actually talk about the relevance that is before you..... ME!

Benny Blowjobs, I'm going to have to shove your own dick up your ass! If you really think that you can enter this Battle Royal without taking it seriously, no let me rephrase that, without taking ME seriously then you're not going to last long at all. You can offer to suck cocks all you want and I mean some will oblige but the fact remains, Skull doesn't want his python sucked by you or any man! Only Natalie gets that honour, you are not worthy of a real dick! But I will give you a little dick... Get him Gilly!

Jackie Peppers, so nice to see you, again. Thanks for joining us on such a splendid occasion. Are you still trying to be the funny guy? The comedy factor? Well there's nothing funny about losing, Jackie. Will you find it hilarious when I smash your face from pillar to post? Or just post to post shall I say? Will you be smiling when I nail you with a Scullanator? How about when I grab you by your hair like the bitch you are, will that turn you on? Because when that moment comes, you can put the boner away, there's only one thing happening in that scenario and that's me throwing you outta MY RING. The good news is, you may be able to hang on in the second one....

The Xtreme Championship is up for grabs at Second Chance. After watching the promos and hating on Ghost Wank anyway, here's me hoping that the Bearded WarPig wins the title. Not that you Pig are my friend, not that I even like you but anything is better than Calypso retaining or GT winning.. Joy for one of you, regardless...
But IF any of you enter the Battle Royal, it will end in disappointment!

Chris Chaos, I hope to see you in the Second Chance Battle Royal, because it will be me who throws you over those top ropes. Not only are you dominated in day to day life by your wench, Jenny. You were also dominated by her in the ring. How does it feel as somewhat a man, to be totally owned by your owner in the middle if the ring? It was there for the world to see and I enjoyed every minute of it. What gets me though, is quite frankly she should be the TV Champion! Let's hope Mezian pulls his finger out!
You are the TV Champion scared to defend that title against me. I guess I won't need a shot at your title because I will be having a shot at the biggest prize this company has to offer. The title that I work for and the title which makes you the Top guy in the XWF.

That guy is The Engineer at this very moment but I am hoping my partner, Finn Kuhn can accomplish his goals and succeed in becoming the NEW XWF Universal Champion.

Welcome to the Sydney, Australia. Welcome to the Paragon Battle Royal and I welcome my XWF Uni title shot. Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (05-27-2018)