Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange question
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-26-2018, 12:35 PM

So the deadline hit this morning at 12am right? I'm only asking to clarify the subject. Cause usually the deadline is the night before the show and since the show is on Sunday, that would be happening at 11:59 tonight. But on the mirror site, Darius Xavier stated via the shoutbox this...

Quote:RP deadline as of now will be 12am board time on 5/26

Now that would mean that the deadline hit this morning at 12am. Right? Let me solidify this fact, along with this inquiry, I'm seriously not trying to be a dick by asking this question, so I'm truly sorry if it comes off that way. I'm honestly trying to figure this out.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-26-2018, 04:59 PM

It's all good. I figured out the answer to my own stupid question, lol. Pestalance just posted. So I assume that means the deadline is tonight. And that concludes the end of my dumb blonde moment. Thanks for coming out and remember to tip your waiters.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-26-2018, 06:07 PM

That's actually why I asked for the counter to be put up, this is a distinction that usually gets people confused, but yeah as far as I know it's 11:59 PM tonight.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post