Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
The Mystery of the Russian Ghost Tank #2
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-21-2018, 12:07 PM

The Mystery Machine is now parked out in front of Bearded War Pig's three bedroom, two bath, one office home. Elegantly landscaped and well maintained. Light greyish color with dual forest green shutters and trim. The three pot heads exit the mystery machine and make their way onto the front porch. Pig opens his front door which is never locked, open for his two buddies. After the two enter first BWP humorously says.

"Ladies first!"

"Oh dammit Scoobs Pig got us!" Shaggy proclaims in what sounds almost as if he is using a sarcastic tone.

"Oh fuck you Shaggy the fridge is straight ahead and to the left in what is the kitchen and dinning room. You two go prepare whatever, the pantry, fridge, freezer, and cupboards should be full of shit. If you need me I'll be down in the basement in the bunker, here's a two way radio, contact me on there. " Pig tosses a walkie talkie from his charging stand in the living room and tosses it to Shaggy. Starting to walk toward a hall on the right side of the home, BWP stops and turns back toward the duo of dopeness.

"Hey if my dog Anubis comes in he may sniff ya'll out and shit, don't panic. He is harmless, unless he feels threatened or he is commanded to attack by me. Elle she is a princess loves everything, but can be a bitch sometimes. Other than that I think you'll find all we will need for rations on our investigation." Pig gives a thumbs up toward Scooby and Shaggy before chuckling to himself and turning back walking down the hall.

Pig makes his way into the second bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. Inside the bathroom he turns on the sink and flips open the medicine cabinet. His right index finger then slides across a small bar code tucked in the upper right hand corner. Activating a trap door that is at the bottom of his whirlpool two person soaking tub. Pig raises his eyebrows fast and sexual like toward the camera.

"Yeah I know that's some sexy Batman shit right there. Oh and if you are thinking why air your secrets for the world to see, because I love the XWFverse and of course my shit is booby trapped better than any pharaoh tomb that has yet been broken into. Bwarhahha! Moment didn't raise no fool! Nope not a calpoopoo brain.

Which is exactly why I'll be your new Xtreme Champion come Second Chance because my brain is always thinking of how to survive the worst situations. Hell I could be at my Mother's funeral ready to stab my boot knife through her rotting corpse just incase she comes back as a Zombie and tries to eat my brains!" Pig makes his way into the tub and down some stairs after taking about three steps downward, the scene goes black...

About ten minutes later...

Video feed returns and BWP is now down in his underground bunker which happens to be set up very nicely and self sustainable. Water sources, plants, lights, a few animals for breeding (for continual food), small man made streams with current to run small water wheels, a gas generator and wired up solar batteries connected to solar panels above ground. All of that plus much more, ammo, canned food, entertainment, hygiene supplies, and everything to live comfortably for a while.

"Sorry about the black out there for a while, but I wasn't about to show you how to bypass all my security measures. Some may think this is over kill, well fuck you, I like to be prepared for whatever the hell this universe throws at me." Pig smiles and begins to head to the locked weapons cage, where all his ammo and weaponry is stored.

"Right here is my favorite part about this bunker though, my arsenal, fucking gives me a war boner every time!" Pig opens the gate with a eye scan and walks inside what makes a Marine Battalions Armory look like a Air force Base Armory.

"This is my everyday lifestyle. What in the world would give Ghost Tank the impression he will be able to get more Xtreme then myself?! Oh that is right the fuck stick is delusional as fuck, he is his brother, dad, grandma, and uncle buck all in one. I thought mother fuckers who believe in more than two genders are nuts but this nutless fuck doesn't have a clue as to who or what the fuck he is...

Don't worry I have a cure for you psychopaths ruining America, it's called two to the chest and one to the head. Bwarahaha!

Ghosty are you really as confident as you claim to be? I mean you almost got on your knees and blew me so I wouldn't cut a scathing promo on your bitchness. But guess what here I am my third time on air calling you a busted ass scuttle bucket! Your shit doesn't scare no one. You didn't even want to bring more bodies into this match yet you want to claim the Xtreme Championship? More like Xtreme Pussy! It would have been an epic battle had you allowed Vinnie to pin you and joined our battle, but no...

You cucked because you are already scared of what the outcome was going to be with just me to worry about. Now we just have a bald bitch, a man with complete god's complex, and a WarPig. When we could have had all the above plus a fucking XWF legend and rock star. What kind of man are you? I hope your attitude changes drastically before Second Chance because with a losers attitude you will be squashed, ripped apart, destroyed, and then forgotten.

The people won't be behind you at Second Chance, hell your imaginary God's won't be behind you. Why? In my reality no one backs a fucking coward! I mean no one, not even a single cell organism. At Second Chance I get exactly that, to prove I am the most Xtreme mother fucker the XWFverse has ever experienced. Both your asses belong to me now until I decide to end the match by collecting a three count on both of your defeated meat suits. War is coming and this little Piggy don't believe in ROE (rules of engagement).

Oink! Oink! Motherfuckers!" Just as Pig finishes his rant about his Xtreme Championship Falls count Anywhere no holds barred Xtreme Rules match against Ghost Tank and Calypso.

Just as Pig finishes packing up the ammunition and weapons for the mission he had agreed upon for Big Daddy Trump. Shaggy's voice comes over his walkie talkie.

"Umm we may have a problem, Scooby and I ate everything in your house... Over." Shaggy releases his finger from the talk button on his walkie.

"You've got to be fucking shitting me! How is that even possible? You know what I'm not even mad, that's fucking insane but whatever I have plenty of good ole MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) we can bring along. I wouldn't recommend going and smashing those all in one sitting though. Yah prolly wouldn't shit for a year and when you did it would be bigger than all the stank that comes out of Ghost Ranks mouth. Over." Pig laughs to himself after releasing the talk button.

"Hear that Scooby? BWP isn't going to rip our throats out and shit down our gullets!" Shaggy explains to Scooby without knowing his talk button is pushed in.

Shaking his head BWP just closes the armory gate behind him and heads toward a pantry holding thousands of boxes of MRE's. With a ruck sack on his back full of explosives ammo and weapons already firmly strapped to his back. Pig just grabs two boxes of 24 MRE's by the plastic packaging bands and begins to ascend to the main floor of his comic book like super hero home.

Once making it back into the second bathroom of his home he returns the tub to normal. Exiting with all the supplies on his back and in his arms. Making his way to the living room where he sees Shags and Scoobs sitting on his couch trousers and costume unlatched at the waist line. Shaking his head he tosses the two boxes of MRE's on the hardwood floor in front of them.

"You two look like Ghost Tank when he was eight months pregnant with himself. Grab those boxes and meet me out at the Mystery Machine, it's time to save the world once again!" Commands BWP.

Pig then makes his way toward the front door before exiting he stops and turns to Scoobs and Shags who look confused and unmotivated.

"Knee's to chest motherfuckers, light a fire up under your asses, before I have to start stompin mud holes in asses! OO-Fuckin-RAH!" Pig turns back marching outside as Shaggy and Scooby jump up to attention without fixing their pants and costume. Both stumble into one another crashing to the floor as the scene fades.

TBC...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
drezdin5788 (05-22-2018)