Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
The Hunt
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2018, 04:52 PM

Bearded Mother Fucking War Pig is walking through a dense pine forest with the majority of the trees reaching no taller than twenty feet.The moon light illuminates under the canopy. He is wearing a camoflauge American patch trucker hat. A wood stock lever action thirty-thirty cowboy rifle slung over his shoulder. BWP looks a little different than his typical grizzly Adams bear like man's man. No, now he is decently trimmed up and has more of Chris Kyle man's man look going.

Every step is precise and silent as he continues stalking a large bob cat it's glowing eyes in the brush peer back once and a while as it tries to evade it's predator...

"Oh hell yeah this is what I am talking about!"

Pig smiles back at the woman stalking behind him holding the recording device taping the stalk.

"I don't know about you but I have a fucking rager right now."

Pig winks and turns back toward the Bob Cat. His steps increase in stretch but not with sound. His heart is almost beating out of his chest and he begins licking his moist lucious lips. Ready to fucking destroy his prey. With a flick of his wrist the 30-30 is slung foward off the top of his shoulder and buttstock pressed into his pocket. Pig's shooting form is impeccable a very dug in military style. Pure stern force! With complete understanding of tactical advantage. Pig's smile slowly turns into a demonic glare, his finger begins to slowly squeeze the trigger right in between his inhale and exhale.

Ka-boom! The bobcat drops where it stood, a path of twigs and leaves falls to the earths surface. Slinging the rifle back up ontop of his shoulder BWP turns to the woman holding the recording device smiling once again.

"Now that is how you fucking destroy your prey, quick fast, and no time to waste! The exact same way I am going to put down Ghost Tank, Calypso, and anyone else who wants to fuck with the baddest! Yeah fuckers B-W-Mother-Fuckin'-P is back! Yall already knew that by the video going viral of me putting that fresh deer head on Lane's desk. But what the fuck do you expect from your favourite deplorable asshole? Nothing but the most entertaining, raunchy, American fuck the world style shenanigans!"

Throwing up his free hand with a spiraling Boom Knucks (hand shaka). Before turning around and walking toward his fallen prey. The woman follows a couple feet behind him recording his back as he pummels through the brush clearing a nice path for her like some kind of raging rhino. Making it to the dead and gorgeous looking bob cat, Pig turns back toward the camera lady, he smiles and tosses her his thirty-thirty. She catches it one hand liks some badass red blooded American woman.
Impressed and very shocked Pig speaks to her and not the XWFverse.

"Well aren't you a modern day Annie Oakley! *Winking* Maybe you could just go to Second Chance and beat down Calypso and Ghost Tank so I can just focus on that Royal!"

Making the woman blush he just smiles and pulls a skinning knife from his boot. Begining to slice from the anus to the sternum of the Bobcat open. He reaches deep inside the slice and begins to pull the cat's innerds out from its warm corpse. As the intestines, guts, stomach, liver and heart spew onto the cold ground. Steam begins to rise. Pig reaches into the pile of slop and squeezes the heart in his right hand taking a large bite. While chewing blood runs down his chin as he turns toward the woman.

"Want a bite?"

"No, thanks, I prefer my game cooked."

"Your loss."

Pig finsihes chewing his first bite and swallows the scrumptious treat. Taking another bite before he tosses it in his cargo pocket. BWP then places his knife back into his boot sheath.

"I try not to waste too much of my game. Well at least out here, now in the ring, it will be a completely different story. Especially since this is Xtreme Rules, who knows maybe I will just bring my skinning knife along and gut both of you shit head mother fuckers! Because where I have mad respect for animals and mother nature, I've lost most for humanity. That goes for you as well Ghost Tank, you may not be human, you may be a God, I don't give a shit.I still say fuck you!"

The woman giggles in the background. BWP almost blushes before grabbing the lifeless and gutless cat by the hind legs tossing it over his shoulders like a wounded warrior in combat.

"Tanky Pooh you mock me not kicking out of Calypso's weak ass attack?! Do you not remember who the fuck I am, I love controlled Chaos, I love the challenge, it just wouldn't have been as fucking glorious with just you and I. Remember back when I first came here, you, you let me the fuck down... Broke my cold dead heart. It's okay though at Second Chance you'll get to show me you care and not threat the triple threat, but embrace it and show the XWF just how fucking XTREME we can fucking be. No we won't be allies this time around, but once again this shit isn't about us, it's about the XWFverse dammit.

Instead of being all butthurt and pissy. Thank the gods of war that we have more blood to spill and more violence to spread. Come on dammit, you're an XWF vetern for fucks sake! Act like it chumpette! Show us all what the real almighty Ghost Tank can fucking do, I mean with a name like that I'd expected you to be ready to drink from any one of our skulls. So please redeem yourself to me and our people brother!

Now you Camel Toe just suck my war dick and fuck off because if I didn't want more ass to beat. You wouldn't even be involved in this match, I could have kicked out but I chose not to. Simply because I can because I'm and American not an Americunt, you french wannabee fucking tyrant loving poodle fucker! Bring your white flag to the ring come Second Chance because Myself and Lil Engy won't give a flying fuck because we take no prisoners and we won't show no mercy on you like the world has to France and it's people.You know the country and pussified language you most certainly admire for even learning one word of coward's tongue. Stay in your own lane Bald ass Napolean!

BOOM!"

Pig takes the lead and begins leading the woman out of the thick woods as the scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
The Engineer (05-19-2018)