Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Showing You What I Got
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2018, 09:01 AM

A yawn, a sniff, as Ghost Tank goes across the very cold land of Oymyakon, Russia, wearing nothing. Not a single damn thing, making his dick and balls want to crawl inside his body for warmth. He had seen several animals there, reindeer being the biggest. Wild or tamed. He had been seen by a group of civilians from the town there, but he waved them off, causing them to leave him be. The New Breed of Beast had heard of a mythical animal living in these frozen lands, and he was out to hunt and kill it, or be killed. He had seen an arctic fox, hunted it down, killed it, and made sure that the blood flowed before the wound froze quickly. If he was to hunt this mythical monster, he was going to make sure it smelled blood of a fresh kill, to try and bring it out of hiding. However, it didn't seem to catch the scent just yet, so he ripped the head off the fox, tore it open and made sure the rest of the blood onto him, coating most of his body before tossing the corpse away.

Soon, his prey appeared. A massive mound of snow and fur showed, with its fur as white as the very snow it slept on. It was a massive polar bear, bigger than any recorded in history, recorded of any of the Ursine family. Bigger than even the Monster had ever fought.

It shook off the fur, smelling the scent of blood, of fresh meat. Ghost Tank looked at it, dead in its eyes, and beat his fists into his chest and let out a loud roar, posturing for the bear, to challenge it. The bear looked at the morsel, and took the challenge, roaring back. Ghost Tank, and the furred abomination of a Bear rushed through the snow towards one another. The bear was used to running through snow, so it got to Ghost Tank faster than the man had. His first hit would be the charge, hitting GT in the side, breaking a couple of the lower ribs, testing the human's will. Soon Tank stood upright, looking straight at the bear, and they charged at each other again, but instead of plowing through tank, the bear went straight for the kill, and opened its maws and bit straight into Tank's abdomen, and it immediately forced him to begin to throw fist and elbow at the beast's skull until it was getting punished too hard and let go. In its anger, it stood up tall, towering over Ghost Tank, being the smaller being, as it stood to twelve feet tall, and by doing so, all of the weight was more visibly seen, and it looked like it could easily weight 2 tons. It was time for GT to try and fight this thing like a normal person would try to fight a bull, get to the side, deliver a blow, avoid the front. His stomach showed large teeth marks, large enough that each hole was big enough to get double fingered, but even with the blood freezing inside of his body, the New Breed was intent on fighting back.

For this moment, Beast and Beast looked into each other's eyes, simply staring one another down, as man planned out a fighting tactic, but the animal thought of if it was going to receive some kind of sport, or would it have to fight for its food?

I remember...

Ghost Tank growled low as he thought of that day

I remember when you beat me, Calypso. I remember when you beat Father, a man, suffering from injury upon injury of week after week of being constantly taking physical abuse and not taking a single day off.

I remember you.

A dim light turned on, but it showed pretty much next to nothing, just the shape of Ghost Tank.

So, BWP decided to be a dumb fuck and not kick out. Does all of that shit to you, but not a single inch of it was him trying to kick out. No. Simply lets you climb on top of him, get that W and now, you're in our match. However, this time? You're not facing something that is simply a man, no... no. You are facing an Ego, an Id, a Superego, the things that make up a person's psyche, made flesh.

You face the true psychotic nature of man. The type of lengths he will go to, in order to prove a point. The lengths he'll take to absolutely break everything inside of a person's body, just so they will never forget his name. Willing to break his own bones, in order to show the world a good time. Can call me a puppet of the people, can call me a brute. You can call me a slob. But do you know what will be said at the end of the match, Calypso?

'And your NEW X-TREME CHAMPION, THE MAN WHO BEAT CALYPSO, GHOOOOOOOOOST TAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!'

Your only true claim to fame will be wiped clean from the slate. You will join the fallen. This time, you will feel me in ways you wished you had never felt me. Physically... mentally... I will do things to you that you never imagined possible, I am going to go deep in those guts and then...

I will pull... them... out...

See you soon.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ghost Tank's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2018), The Engineer (05-18-2018)