Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 04/11/2018 (Posted 5/7/18 due to site issues)
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2018, 01:28 PM

I apologize to everyone for the results being sub par by XWF standards. With all that is going on regarding the boards my focus was on getting results out for everyone rather than making sure they all had entrances or commentary etc. Some folks really stepped up to help out, others did not. To those that did step up, thank you very much. Additionally I apologize for the Cena/NAZI match, I was hoping for something better but I did not have time to write the full match out myself and I did not want to delay the results any further. Hopefully things will be resolved soon with respect to the boards and their CDiffness.

In the meantime please visit the mirror forums that Vince set up so that we can book the Pay Per View and get you all back to roleplaying.

http://xwf.boards.net/
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
Ghost Tank (05-07-2018), Rain (05-10-2018), The Engineer (05-09-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 04/11/2018 (Posted 5/7/18 due to site issues) - by Darius Xavier - 05-07-2018, 01:28 PM