Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-04-2018, 10:03 AM

all right every body listen up.
I know y'all well enough that since you've join this roster there are some putas on this roster that you wanna take revenge on that you've been unable to the first time around.
So I was thinking of doing a house show where y'all have a chance to take revenge on someone that you've not been been able to take revenge on.
Of course when it'll take(the show) will be determined when I got everything organized.
But the question is my idea of having the house show to be all about take revenge on someone that you've couldn't done the first time around is the theme.
Would would be up for something like that or do y'all want another idea/ theme that you think that it would be better?
Got any questions just pm me or just feel to ask by replying to this

~~~Drezdin ~~~

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Rain (05-05-2018)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-04-2018, 10:39 AM

You could call it "Shove-it: In Your House", cuz I've always seen S.I. as XWF's version of WWF's IYH . Also, I'd like to see if Jenny Myst would face Reeve as one of the grudge matches, if she's up for it... And perhaps, the winners of each match could meet for an xtreme tlc matchup, with a 24/7 case on the line.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-04-2018, 11:18 AM

"You know I can snap my fingers and make people disappear, right? Why would I need your help with revenge? I incinerated four versions of Earth. Burnt one version to a crisp and went on to the next, like it was nothing. Do you understand the gravity of that? A whole planet erupts into flames and burns, until it's no more than a floating ball of ash. All life is gone. Dead. Cooked. Burnt beyond ash. Can you picture that? The smell of a billion bodies engulfed by instantaneous fire. It's quite the odor. One few would forget. Now, imagine that I witnessed an entire planet get ripped apart by flames, that I watched and I smelled the scent of billions burn... but wait, I didn't simply watch it happen. No. I was the cause of those flames. I set the world on fire and I watched it burn and then, I went on to another version of Earth and I repeated the process, without any intention of stopping. I had to be stopped by the Universal Commune. They had to intervene and stop me, before I destroyed every version of Earth and make damn sure... that humanity, isn't even a memory. Now, why would i need you, to do anything for me in order to take revenge on anyone? Please, enlighten me."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2018, 01:45 PM

"Says the alien who took a loss to Olive Pendershore."

"Five foot, seven inch, 110lbs... Olive fucking Pendershore."

"I know this happened to ya cause I was wrestling for the company back then too."

"It was hilarious."

"And now, I get to wrestle for the XWF again and witness you get labeled as genderless."

"The alien who incinerated four versions of Earth, can't stop Vinnie Lane from saying that its genderless. "

"Ahahahahaha!"

"Fuckin' priceless. Y'know... some days, it's real bullshit to work for the XWF. A real fucking bag of dicks bogus. But then, there are moments like this one and it makes working here... so fan-fucking-tastic!"

"Why did you burn four versions of the Earth again? Oh, that's right. Cause someone cut off your arm and then sewed the wound up with metal thread, so it couldn't regenerate. Then they shot you in the head. The bullet got lodged in your brain and it blocked out the memory. So when you came back to life, you were running around with a bullet stuck in your brain. And you were minus a limb. This of course pissed you off, you flipped the fuck out and started incinerating planets. This is what you did because you lost your arm. Vinnie Lane verbally castrates you and what do you do? How do you retaliate? You proceed to cry and do nothing. Fuckin' not a damn thing. Cause you're a bitch. That's right. I just called you a bitch and what will you do about it? Nothing. Haha! Not a fucking thing."

"Hey Drezzy, if your show actually happens, put me down to face the alien."

"Yep. You heard me right. I wanna face the alien. The all powerful alien, who can snap and make me disappear. Can you hear the terror in my voice? I'm so incredibly scared. Quick question though, did that sound convincing? Yeah, I didn't think so either. Maybe I'll work on it and come up with a more realistic sound of fear. Or I'll just smoke a blunt and laugh my ass off, whilst also kicking the crap out of an alien."

"Hey, at least you grew your arm back, Az. How did that happen again? Oh right. Accidentally. You died again, had an autopsy get started on you and the medical examiner removed the bullet. This allowed you to remember how you lost your arm and you ripped out the metal thread. Then your arm grew back. Awesome. Your life is so cool, I feel like I'm watching a movie or a real long episode of Doctor Who, with every promo that you cut. Hey! They changed the gender of that alien too! He's a woman now! Which is somehow better than what Lane did to you. At least being a lady instills the concept that there's a gender definition. Unlike what happened to you. Where your gender was straight up revoked. Maybe Drezzy can get revenge for you on Vinnie. Since you don't seem to be able to do that on your own."

"Oh wow. I bet you're pretty angry with me now. Watch as I tremble at the mere thought of what you might do to me."

"See you in the ring. Bitch."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-04-2018, 03:05 PM

"Excuse me. Do you somehow think that we're on the same level or something? Like even in the slightest way possible. How adorable of you to assume, something so terribly misconstrued. I mean, it's so insanely illogical that it's almost to the point of complete and total delusion. I think if they need proof that marijuana kills brain cells, they could just watch that little rant that you went on. One of the highest advocates of pot, just sold the proof that it makes you stupid. Yep. Your right. Some days, it's really quite amazing to work for the XWF. You literally made my return to the company, so worth it. Haha! Wow. Thank you for that. You sure told me!"

"And you want to meet in the ring? Seriously? You think that's a good idea? Okay, I'm not unreasonable. If you want to experience immense pain and get beat even more stupid than you already are, who am I to deny you that privilege? I'll fight you, MacAlister and when I win... and I will win, because there's no other possible outcome that will ever take place in a scenario of you vs me, you'll have to live with the fact that the spaceman that lost to Olive Pendershore, completely destroyed you in the ring. That I totally dismantled you. You know, I bet those jabs about me being genderless, will seem even funnier, after that happens. Hey, if you want, I'll even take an oldschool approach to the fight and tie one arm behind my back. For the sake of nostalgia."

"Do what the mechanic says, Drez. Put me down to face him in a fight. Oh and notify his next of kin. He might not be walking away from the ring after our match. Wait. What am I saying? Of course he won't be."

"See you at your loss, Griff."

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Rain (05-05-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-04-2018, 03:10 PM

if the show does happen.....ill think ill use yall two to start the show and to set the tone for the show. but the stipulation will all depends on what happens when I organized the show.

Hate Post Like Post
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

05-04-2018, 09:09 PM

"Oh yeah? You think that's how shit's going to go down, huh?"

"I will fuckin' kick the ever loving shit outta your fruity fucking starfish ass."

"I ain't playin' either. You think that just cause you're some magical alien from another planet, that makes a difference. Well then, allow me to educate you. It doesn't. Sure, I might be from right here on Earth but that don't mean I'm even close to being like the rest of the human population. That's right. You're going to find out exactly what a living weapon is truly capable of when we meet up in that ring. I intend on throwin' you a party... a fuckin' boot party. I'll shine up the shit kickers real nice and pretty like for ya too. Make 'em shine like glass. You'll be able to see yourself with every stomp!"

"You wanna talk like you're all hard. Like you're some type of badass, tough shit. I can see right through that facade. Just like I could pick you out of a line-up, no matter what goofy ass human suit you're wearing that day. Speaking of which. Why do you do that by the way? Dress up like a human? You're whole motive in life is that you're better than humans, right? So why do you want to disguise yourself as one? Seems kinda off. Like legit crazy kinda off. But what do I know, I'm only a dumbass stoner. Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Really sell that bullshit to yourself. Maybe you'll actually convince someone else that malarkey is the truth. Y'know cause humanity is so basic and you're the fuckin' shit. The cat's meow. Mr. Amazing. Toast of the wrestling world. The star sprinkle that likes to hide, in plain sight and wear the false form of a lesser being. And somehow, you're under the impression that my way of thinking is wrong. Okay buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night."

"Why don't you start bragging again, about being in a Buried Alive in Blood, Cum and Feces match. Against Petes. Cause you're such a starved for attention whore, even getting noticed for that puke fest of a match is worth something to ya. Fuckin' idiot. Or talk about how you lived in the sewer. That's a marvelous anecdote. Really. It just keeps getting more remarkable, every damn time that you bring it up. Or even better, why don't you retell the story about that dude, Donathan stealing your dna and injecting it into Poppa Feder as a form of super powered steroids. How long did it take for you to realize that was going down? Several months? How did you not know that was happening? Oh cause you're a space case stumbling around like you ain't got any senses. A flighty bastard that frolics about and spends all his time in Wonderland. Get a fucking clue. C'mon, click them heels together and recite 'There's no place like home.' Dorothy Gale. It's time for you to come back to the real world, Alice. Or have you swallowed down too much of that fantasy flavored Kool-Aid, to be able to ever exist in a land without pixies, unicorns and woodland sprites again? Yeah. That's gotta be what happened. You're forever stuck in the fairy tale, that has become your life. Case and point, you recently hatched out of a gold rock. That's perfectly normal though. Just another day in the life of Mr. Super-Satty-Nova-Lite."

"But I'm the delusional motherfucker in this scenario."

"You say that when you beat my ass, I'll have to face the fact that I lost to the spaceman that failed to achieve a victory over Olive Pendershore. Mention that crap like it's an actual insult towards me. Bitch please. What were you born set to easy mode. Yeah, okay I'll hang my head in shame about the fact that you took me down but also lost to a very small, human female. A chick that had no special abilities or powers. She took you out, like a straight up baller, shot caller. Sure. That'll be a thing. Or you'll find out first hand that after all your self-professed hype. When all that bravado is played out and all your swagger is said and done. You'll get your ass handed to you in the ring by a pot head. Don't believe me though. Nah. That way it'll be funnier for me when it happens. When you're layin' in a mangled heap on that canvas for the three count. Wondering what the fuck happened and trying desperately to stay conscious. That'll be highlarious. Seriously, I will laugh my ass off, light up a blunt and stroll out that fucking ring, like it's nothing. Just another day and a reality check delivered to someone that's been existing so far outta the realms of the real world, you might as well transform into a cartoon character."

"See ya at your wake up call, you fucking crackpot."

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-06-2018, 12:11 AM

"Are you flirting with me, Griffin MacAlister?"

"All those little pet names."

"Saying that you're going to see me at my 'wake up' call."

"Seems very flirtatious and inviting."

"Tell me, what sort of 'living weapon' might you be exactly?"

"A sword? Are you going to impale me with your blade?"

"A gun? Do you require some aid with pulling that trigger?"

"Perchance, you're a grenade and you simply need some help to explode?"

"Hahaha! Yes, I do believe this fight will be quite the highlight. Especially, if you think that any of what you said did anything, besides amuse me. Greatly. Hey, how about this one... mechanic, do you know how to drive stick? Rest assured, if you haven't honed this skill, I'm quite the expert."

"See how seriously I'm taking the thought of our match."

"Quick question. On a scale of one to ten, how uncomfortable are you right now? Because I'm just getting revved up."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

05-06-2018, 01:56 AM

"Oh holy fuckin' shit."

"Silly me, I forgot that on top of being an attention whore, you're an actual whore too. A trash bag, space slut. An alien shaped doorknob, everyone gets a turn. What's the requirement to somehow fall into your 'sights'? Have a pulse? Oh wait. Not even that cause you did fuck around with that piece of shit vampire for awhile, right? Yeah. Listen closely cum dumpster, cause I'm only going to say this once. That pansy, fairyland delusion that you concocted. Total fallacy. Nothing more than a chimera. In other words. It's never going to happen. The only load that you'll ever receive from me, is a load o' lead from an actual bullet, courtesy of my Colt 45. Outta curiosity, how many bullets would it take, to render you completely brainless? For instance, where you're rendered into a state of having the brain capacity of... let's say, a common zucchini. Which is slightly less than the brain power that you have now. How many bullets to the skull would it take in order to achieve that?"

"Keep up with your bullshit and mark my words, the world will find out."

"Fuckin' pole smoker."

"You best keep me outta those queer fantasies of yours."

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-07-2018, 08:41 AM

So it looks like I have griffin macalister vs azrael Erebus in a chamber of horrors match(looser will be the winners bitch. And stipulation will change if neede)

Hate Post Like Post
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

05-07-2018, 10:39 AM

OOC: Awesome. I'm down for that shit. No need to change anything.

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-07-2018, 11:32 AM

OOC - I have zero objections with this fight.

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Can I face Jenny if she agrees? In like, a match for all our bux, or maybe a crack at a lower rung title? TY. ^__^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
drezdin5788 (05-10-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-10-2018, 10:41 AM

I'll see what I can do. But if I can't, yes you'll have a chance to face her but some else is in the match. Then I'll have to make it a triple threat.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-10-2018, 10:43 AM

Now I have at the moment mandii vs jenny with a special guest ref with the stipulation of mandiis choosing. This match will subject do to chance at this moment

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-11-2018, 10:47 AM

Three words: I'm gay

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2018, 12:31 PM

You ain't helping Shane. Secondly I may have sent you something. And thirdly it's two words

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-16-2018, 09:36 AM

For those who care, I need one more match to get what I'm doing closer, who else wanna exact there revenge on some one?

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2018, 05:30 PM

Oh sweet sassy, how did I miss this?

I would LOVE to come to this party Drez. But I'm not quite sure who I would face....

....anybody hate me enough to do this? Got an axe to grind? An itch to scratch?

...anybody?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
drezdin5788 (05-30-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 08:53 PM

"Screw MacAlister."

"Scratch!"

"Engy vs Azzy."

"Unless otherwise determined... aka Engy realizes who he's facing and can't move, due to the fact that his trousers have been filled with that much urine."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2018, 09:39 PM

Sit down Az. You got your fight. Just because you see a flashy gold belt doesn't mean you have reason for revenge, after all.

War Games, Engineer, remember the night?

Where you left me and Pig high and dry in a handicap match against Apex?

Well, mistakes happen, but mistakes were made.

My big happy ass got left flapping in the breeze.

I have come to collect on a debt. Here and now.

I real man would settle it.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-30-2018), The Engineer (05-30-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2018, 03:55 AM

(05-29-2018, 09:39 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Sit down Az. You got your fight. Just because you see a flashy gold belt doesn't mean you have reason for revenge, after all.

War Games, Engineer, remember the night?

Where you left me and Pig high and dry in a handicap match against Apex?

Well, mistakes happen, but mistakes were made.

My big happy ass got left flapping in the breeze.

I have come to collect on a debt. Here and now.

I real man would settle it.

Oh yes, this'll do nicely.

Make it happen Drez.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-30-2018, 04:08 AM

"Hey Robbie..."

"Were you just talking?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-30-2018, 04:25 AM

"No. He farts the English language. You heard the man, we kind of have a little hash out from back when the Motherfuckers were throwing uppercut all through the streets."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2018)