Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
280 Characters or less
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2018, 11:54 PM

The following is a series of tweets for the twitter account of Pestalance.

Mr. Holla At Cha Later Bitch @PestalanceOfficial 2d

So as some of u know the XWF website is fucked due to tiny monkeys breaking into the server room & throwing shit onto all of the equipment...that might not be the actual cause but that's what I imagine n my head. 1/whateves

Most of u have no clue how my last match ended & Im not allowed to tell u cause XWF will kill me for spoilin it. Just know that ur boi handled his bizniz! Don't worry bout all dat, you'll see soon enuff... 2/whateves

Since I can't shoot a promo cause all of the resources are dedicated to gettin site back up I figured I'd use twitter to talk some shit instead. Maybe I'll buy a nice camera and shoot a video for YouTube l8r if I have to. 3/whateves

It's whatever. Doesn't matter if it's through words or video, I'm still the most entertaining cat in the company. Everyone already knows that by now so there's really no debate. I do what I always say im gonna do. 4/whateves

I walk into that ring, I beat the shit out of people, & then I go pick up my money. And this week it will be no different. It doesn't matter that I'm fighting 3 people at once. I'm not worried about that 1 bit. I'll just have to keep my head on a swivel. 5/whateves

Being where I'm from, it wouldn't be the first time getting jumped. Only difference is I get to prepare for the jumping. So I'm good wit whatever. Hell, I'm excited about this shit. Real talk. I've never been in a match like this. Dis bout to be a challenge! 6/whateves

Y'all know how I feel a challenge! I welcome that shit, I embrace it. Shit keeps me on my toes right? Right! So it's all good. Let's get it. Another day, another ass kickin handed out to the masses. Truth be told I'm mad excited for this. 7/whateves

They say steel sharpens steel; and let me tell you, there's some steel in dis match. Have I used that line before? IDK, doesn't matter. But these cats I'm facing aint push overs...Not entirely anyway. I mean look at @iamChristianAndrews 8/whateves

Homeslice shows up out of nowhere and wins the X-Treme title just like that. Props my dude. Real talk, congrats! I've never been a hater so I'll give u ur due, fam. U got skills. Respect. Ur someone I gotta keep my eye on. Best believe that I will. 8/whateves

Mr. Holla At Cha Later Bitch replied

First of all, shut the fuck up you punk ass bitch. I don't give a figgity-fuck if you think I can win anything ever in my life again. Don't @ me with dat bullshit...matter of fact, get dat ass blocked bitch!
Quote:
Hate Nation for 4 Life @RonNotJohnCena

@PestalanceOfficial Hey you sorry motherfucka, we got a meeting tonight. Plus I still aint got your registration fee. How you expect to win some shit if you aint current on your Hate Nation dues, bitch! #HateNationBitch

By this point everyone knows how I feel about @TheJackiePeppersExp I like the dude. No, seriously I really do. It just so happens that twice in a row I gotta face dude. #SOCKS I'll just have to rough him up again to prove that I'm the shit. 9/whateves

And lastly, there Chris Valley. I tried to @ him but I can't find him on here. Maybe he doesn't think he's relevant enough to have a twitter... Or maybe he's too cool for school. IDK. Doesn't matter. If someone is reading this and knows him pass a message for me 10/whateves

Don't take what's going to happen to you personally when you are in the ring with me. I'm not here to fuck around, I'm here to win. I don't got time for games and I'm not gonna you get in the way of my success here. 11/whateves

I'm not letting any of u stop me. I'm gonna step into that ring and I'm going to destroy every single 1 of u. That's just the way it's gonna be. So don't expect anything different. Hopefully I wont have to do my next session on here. Not a fan of twitter fingers 12/whateves

#Hollaatchalaterbitch! #Cantbestopped #Slapyouindamouth #makeyoumybitch #fuckroncena
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Pestalance's post:
(04-27-2018), drezdin5788 (04-28-2018)