Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Down to the Bone
KennethWilliams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-22-2018, 02:19 PM

The scene begins with a shot of what looks to be 5 o’clock, bumper to bumper traffic. Sirens in the distance mix in with the high pitch of impatient drivers honking at one another. Waves of heat are seen rising off the concrete, as the camera pans over towards an all white building.

[Image: 98a75a5b509920b0d3d5f0bf6d722ec8.jpg]

The banner attached to the wall reads “Down To The Bone BBQ”, along with a cartoon pig on his back, smiling and covered in BBQ sauce. The all dirt parking lot sits calm, until an all white SUV comes pulling in, causing a mini dust storm. The windows of the SUV are shaking from the subs in the back, as motorists in traffic break their necks to look and see what the commotion is all about. All 4 doors open up, as 4 large men exit the vehicle. In the passenger seat, is the man of the hour. Kenneth Williams, aka “Boobie”. A former inmate of the Florida Department of Corrections. He and his entourage make their way inside, where they are greeted by Miss Wanda…

Hey y’all! Welcome to Down to th….HOLY SHIT! Oh. Sorry, Jesus. HOLY MOLY! Little Kenny Williams! Is my eyes playin’ tricks on me, or that be you?!

Kenneth and his boys all have a good chuckle, as he walks up and wraps his arms around Miss Wanda.

The one and only, Miss Wanda!

Hot dang, boy! I thought I done seen me a ghost! Last I heard, you was locked up and under the prison! Shame about your Mama…I know how proud she was of you. Rightfully so, if you ask me…which no one do!

I appreciate that, Miss Wanda. My Mama always spoke highly of you, and I know you was lookin’ out for her. You always had them kind words for me, even when I ain’t even have ‘em for myself. You know I ain’t the monster the papers tried to make me out to be!

Boy! Ain’t nobody read any damn papers now, so don’t you be worried!

I know y’all boys came here for more than just a walk down memory lane. Let Miss Wanda go back and make y’all some plates! Extra cornbread, like usual!

Miss Wanda disappears behind a swinging door, as Williams wanders to a window looking out onto the road. His right hand man, Dame, approaches…

Damn, son…I can’t say enough how good it is to have your black ass back home. Shit just ain’t been the same without you, big homie! All those years you were locked up, it was like fools around here ain’t even know how to act. No leadership in the streets. Cats were slippin’ and slidin’ left and right…ain’t nobody was thinkin’ straight. And…I’m glad you back in our town and making your way to see our people. I never thought we’d see you without glass or bars in front of yo ass. But…Damn, Boobie! You was caught slippin', homie! How you gonna let that man just straight up pin you like some punk?! You're better than that, Boss!

You're God damn right I'm better than that. You're right about another thing, too...I got caught slippin'. DAMN SURE won't happen again. After Savage Saturday Night, these fools out there are probably thinkin' I'm some chump. We can't be havin' that, can we?

Hell naw, Boss Man. How you gonna fix that?

Simple, Dame. From now on...take no prisoners. Starting at with this Spookshow Supernova fool at Wednesday Night Warfare. Have you peeped this cat? Looks like he might have some Mommy issues. Probably all started when he started jackin' her makeup.

Haha! Hell naw, dawg…you just said that. Damn, son…that ain’t right. Maybe he tryin’ to…express himself or whatever. He don’t seem like much of a threat though. You got this, big dawg!

Shoot, homie. All I know…is I’m looking to be around XWF for a hot minute and make an impact. Make something of my life, other than being an inmate number…you feel me? Based off my first performance, I don’t blame these cats for underestimating me. Definitely not a smart thing to do, but it’s my bad. They’ll all see, though…starting with this Casanova Spooksnow or whatever the hell his name is. Shit…I’d be surprised if he even showed up. Hopefully he does so I can really show these folks what I am capable of. I’m just getting started…

Shiiiit, man! Where is Miss Wanda with them plates?! Your boy hasn't ate correct in a minute! They don't be servin' no food like this up in the joint, that's for damn sure.

Miss Wanda comes out from behind the swinging door, with a giant cardboard box. Inside is stacks of food containers and plastic utensils. The men converge around her, all taking in a big whiff of the best BBQ money can buy…….
Edit