Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
More Opportunity
Vangis Greaves Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-21-2018, 06:44 PM

::::::::::
Nigga, I won't stop now, mothafucka this is my town
Take the block, make it hot now, 143rd with the drop down
Icy chain with the watch now, third piece full of rocks now
Niggas squint when they watch now, leveling up to the top now

::::::::::

"I'm on a new level...I'm on a new level..."

These words exit Vangis' mouth as he sits alone in the back of his locker room at Universal Studios. He nods his head to the music blasting through his headphones awaiting his main event match. The camera blurs focus on Vangis and zeros in on Jojo, pacing back and forth in the next room. Jojo is on his cell phone moving his hand back and forth as if he is giving directions. The 'Greaves Gals' are seen sitting on a leather couch near Jojo opening a bottle of 1996 Dom Perignon. Each girl receives a glass and cheers. The camera blurs and focuses back on Vangis. He puts his sweatshirt hood over his head and leans foward in his chair, putting his elbows on his knees and his fists on his chin...

He mumbles under his breath, "You were put on this earth for moments like this, let's go baby..."

Jojo is seen walking towards Vangis. While smiling, he stops just behind Vangis and pauses. He puts his hand on Vangis' shoulder. Without looking Vangis puts his hand up signaling to Jojo to stop, as if to leave him alone. Jojo walks in front of Vangis and sits facing him. Vangis takes off his headphones...

"I just wanted to tell you that I am proud of you. Not only am I proud that you have found a career path that you love but also that you have found purpose in your life. You were never selfish and that still holds true today."

"Thanks, dad. Just let me have this moment. I want to make you and my fans proud tonight."

Jojo replies, "Well, win or lose tonight don't let it get to you...Because I just booked us a flight to Tasmania."

Vangis looks at Jojo, "Nah man, I'm not down for a post match vacation. I want to get right back to work, I'm on a mission."

"Hobart, Tasmania. Showtime once again my son. You're booked against Muddy Waters at Wednesday Night Warfare. No time for vacation, we have work to do." Jojo lets off a smirk.

Jojo's cell phone rings. He looks down at the screen, stands up and answers the phone while walking away. The camera focuses on Vangis' face. At a moment like this Vangis would be all smiles but determination remains.

Vangis whispers, "Muddy Waters...I've seen him before. He's been in XWF since 2016, a veteran. Loves his beer, who doesn't? Ferocious competitor. I love it, another opportunity for me to prove my worth here. But right now those thoughts have to wait. Tonight matters now..."

Vangis puts his headphones back on and closes his eyes.

"I'M ON A NEW LEVEL."

Scene cuts to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post