Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site errors and slowdown
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2018, 11:12 PM

The site seems to have been going through some issues lately with some people experiencing more problems than others. Several people have mentioned hitting a max server load error even though as far as I can tell on my end we're nowhere near that limit on the server so I'm not sure what's causing it unless it's temporary spikes where a massive amount of data is being sent/pulled simultaneously for very short intervals.

If anyone sees any error messages other than the one talking about max server load, let me know exactly what it said. I'm trying to narrow down the issue but being that I myself haven't actually received any error messages, it's hard for me to troubleshoot when I'm able to browse the site fine for the most part except for some lag and slow loading. I'm not sure if the errors are specific to certain geo areas/IP addresses, certain accounts, or if it's all just random.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2018, 11:26 PM

There was no issue now but it said server overload try again when not too busy.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-21-2018, 08:51 PM

It keeps giving me the error that I messaged you about, just loading white, or taking me to the front page before the forum. I don't know if those help you at all.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-22-2018, 11:15 AM

Even though I know live in a new place, I had it to where it took waaay to long to load, error, and a couple of other things. Now though it took half the day, I finally got this fucking site. First time that I ever had any problems.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-24-2018, 04:31 AM

I had someone look into some issues overnight and he cleared/reset some things that seem to be helping a bit. Still more to do though, but for now the boards seem mostly workable from what I can tell.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-24-2018, 06:04 AM

so what the hell happened altogeather?

Hate Post Like Post
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-24-2018, 06:16 AM

I'm finally able to get past the front page! Yay!

Um... other than that, I have received the max error message once and loading pages takes quite a bit longer than usual. But I gotta say, this is a definite improvement from the stuff that was happening before. Hope you find out what happened and can figure out why it went down cause that shit was pretty weird. All the fun of running the site though I suppose.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2018, 02:09 PM

I've been getting the max load error screen, a white 404 error screen, and one instance of XWF has a massive case of c-diff with somebody's picture on it (yes, for real) over the last 3 days.

I also just tried to click on the "likes" section in my Engy profile and was denied access.

But thanks for the work you did getting things mostly up and running.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-24-2018, 03:45 PM

i got the message on the site being down, then a 404 error page.. but glad the site is back up..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2018, 04:01 PM

(04-24-2018, 02:09 PM)The Engineer Said: I've been getting the max load error screen, a white 404 error screen, and one instance of XWF has a massive case of c-diff with somebody's picture on it (yes, for real) over the last 3 days.

I also just tried to click on the "likes" section in my Engy profile and was denied access.

But thanks for the work you did getting things mostly up and running.

That's not someone. That's God himself, Scatbear.

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2018, 11:38 AM

Pay your fucking bill.

JK. I rebooted my server and I'm not seeing any overloading issues. I'm keeping a log to see if it happens again so if it does happen, let me know when and what error. I didn't see any issues on my end so I'm not sure what the deal was/is...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-25-2018, 03:54 PM

at my end its okay now. but earlier in the day I couldn't even get in and do what I would normally do

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-25-2018, 04:21 PM

When the site is having these issues, the back end admin panel still "usually" loads fine, which tells me it's something going on within the site script and that's why I have been having someone help me go through files and look for possible causes/conflicts in coding while also deleting a bunch of things we don't need cluttering the site. So yeah, rebooting the server probably would have no effect.

And yes guys, it does look like part of the issue could possibly be that the XWF has caught a massive case of c.diff. In the fedding world it's sometimes called e.diff but it's basically the same problem. Working on a cure now...

Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

04-25-2018, 04:37 PM

Awesome.

I'm covered in shit and yes... I blame you.

There's just so much... *shudders* feces.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-26-2018, 10:11 PM

takes forever to load a page on my end.. hope the problem is fixed soon so we dont have a delay in rp'ing (or at least i dont have a problem)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2018, 08:05 AM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still having a lot of difficulty. This is the first time I've been able to get in in like the last day and a half. It's been super inconsistent.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-28-2018, 08:51 AM

Can any one here fucking tell me what in the blue sam hell is going on with this site? I mean don't get me wrong I love this place but since for the last 2 damn days I've been having a shot load of trouble. From nothing to error to all the to a blank white of nothing

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-28-2018, 11:46 AM

Is the rp deadline still the same, given the sitch?? I have worked on and off again on my first, as I've still been battling depression, dizzy spells and other shit. I can barely get food down, and when ever i try to write, I just can't get the energy to do so. Sorry to say, bit I'm kinda hoping we have more time on the deadline... gonna go ahead and post what I have so far, and work out the rest into a possible second. Sorry about making such a weak return... but I'm hoping to make up for it. Peace.

~The Artist Formerly
Known as 'raYne'

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-28-2018, 12:16 PM

I try and open threads and it keeps taking me back to the main page before you enter the forum. :/

Hate Post Like Post
Christian_Andrews Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-28-2018, 02:31 PM

(04-28-2018, 12:16 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I try and open threads and it keeps taking me back to the main page before you enter the forum. :/

This. I can't get to a page without a LOT of effort and reclicking on things.

[Image: The-Beautiful-Mind-Of-A-Hero-Why-Dean-Wi...ADHD_1.png]

.:: Win / Draw / Loss ::.
4 / 0 / 0

- 1x IWF X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-28-2018, 03:23 PM

Same here. Sad

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Calum Jason Offline
What the fuck am I doing here?

XWF FanBase:

04-28-2018, 06:07 PM

Yeah I haven't been able to post anything for Warfare, last few days I've been trying to put an RP up but every time I get on there I get as far as pasting the text but every time I press post I just get redirected to the front page.

Edit: Naturally as soon as I say that I try again and it works, but yes I've been having massive problems on the whole hahahaha
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-29-2018, 10:56 AM

It's fine now

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-29-2018, 07:53 PM

Usually, I'm redirected to the front page. Takes quite a bit of reloading to get anything else done. Yesterday I was using the X-Box One to attempt to view the site though, so that didn't help matters, lol.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-30-2018, 02:46 AM

Everything seems fine now. Haven't experienced any looping or problems making threads it would seem. It looks like everything is back to normal, but I guess we'll see in the next couple days.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-05-2018, 07:21 AM

Nah gt it's still fucked up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post