Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Honest Truth
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2018, 01:46 PM

SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE

Sometimes the only person in this world you can trust is yourself. But what happens when you fail yourself? What happens when you do something, or say something, with the best intentions and it comes back to punch you in the gut like a prize fighter? Do you fold up the tent and go home? Or do you get stronger and learn from it?

It will be difficult at first, especially knowing that you are the reason it happened. You never meant for it to happen. But it did, now you have to deal with it. Sometimes you can love something too much, that is the truth. It is real. Love is the most powerful force on this planet. It is also the most fragile. It can get misconstrued at the drop of a hat, and when it does, it causes hate. It causes rage. It causes everything the love opposes. You can love something too much, and it borders on obsession. It is like a dictatorship bordering on a soverign nation. The soverign nation hates the evil that resides right next door, but in the end, the evil always seems to win.

Don't let it fool you---evil always wins.

But love is often what causes it. You become obsessed with proving your point until you aren't even sure what your point is anymore. There is no point anymore.

But that same love, that same obsession, it breeds stubbornness. You begin to believe your point, and you begin to get defensive about it. It is real to you. So real you can touch it, taste it, smell it. It is a room full of mirrors and strobelights, and you are lost in the maze.

Love can drive away friends, associates, coworkers, and those you care about. It can uproot your entire life, and make you do things you wouldn't normally do. People who you rely on, and those who rely on you, no longer trust you because they don't know what move you are going to make next. They don't know how deep into the lie that is love you are going to go. Nobody knows how gone you truly are.

So you sit at home, and you tell yourself it isn't over even though it is more over than the 4th quarter. You go through and entire pack of cigarettes and you don't even smoke. You are a dick to your roomate and less than affectionate to your cat, who only wants cuddles. At this point it isn't about love anymore, it is about being right. Even though you aren't. Love then fades into ego. Your pride takes a hit, but you won't let anyone know that. Before you know it, you aren't even the same person you were before.

All because of love.

Now your life is in shambles. Total ash. There is nothing left. You have to start from the beginning as if you are born all over again. An infant seeing the world for the first time. You have to learn new things, and what works and what doesn't. The world, the you, you used to know is gone.

All because you loved something so much you wanted it to be true.

Success is the best revenge, but what happens when that revenge you seek is against yourself?

The XWF's Only Double Champion............The Chaotic Masterpiece Who Is No Longer Capable of Love

"Finn Kuhn, we meet again. I have been sitting back, waiting, biding my time, giving you time to let your head blimp up so I can explode your world like the Hindenburg. You see, Finn, you have been spoiled by recent success here, but you have never crossed the finish line. Milestone after milestone, but never cut that ribbon. Finn has been to the edge of glory, but never quite got there. Blue balls, Finn. You must have the worlds blueist balls. Now here you are again, going to a title you did nothing to deserve, only to get knocked around the ring like a bobo clown less than a month before you challenge for the Universal Title.

Not too fucking smart.

Hell, Finn, if I were you I'd be in hiatus. I wouldn't be seen until the Pay Per View on May 13th because I'd be training my ever loving ass off. Engy is going to leave you in pieces like a cheese grater otherwise.

But no, Finn Kuhn has too much pride. He has too much determination. He has too much ego.

You can't just let this little tiffy between you and I go. Oh no, like the true German you are you have to push your chest out and huff and puff. All you want is attention, well congratulations big guy, you've got it. I see right through this, I know what is going on in your little pea brain, Finn. This is a backup plan for you, an insurance policy. You think that because you got lucky against me once that you suddenly have my number. You think you can win this Television Title so that if you lose to Engy, which inevitably will happen, you'll still have something to show for yourself. You'll still matter to someone. People will still have a reason to care about Finn Kuhn.

They still won't.

Don't think that this is me totally trashing Finn here. Finn has some talent, why do you think Jenny and I tried to bring him on board, tried to test him? He has potential to be great but he is too ignorant to see it. Too arrogant to see it. Finn has dipped his foot in the water and has counted is as swimming with the sharks. He has had a small taste of the acid tab, and has told everyone he was tripping.

That is your problem, Finn, you haven't actually accomplished anything here on your own. You needed help to win Shove It, your victory over me was a bigger fluke than snow in July, and virtually every high profile match you've been in you fall on your face faster than a drunk chick walking downhill. You've got all this raw, untapped, potential. But you refuse to do what you need to do to exploit it. Your head gets in your way. You remind me a lot of me when I was in your shoes, the difference is I was exponentially more successful than you are at this stage in my career. I won the Universal Title having been here for a meager 4 months. You've been chasing it for a lot longer than that. But my point about us being similar, well, it is this. I let my success get to my head and in the end, it cost me. I thought I was untouchable, and for months on end I was. Gabe Reno was a young upstart, much like you are, and he was able to sneak up on me because I slept on him. He, too, won a Shove It and was getting a major push from booking. Reno took my title and send me spiraling into a mental catastrophe worse than the Trump administration, and it messed me up for a long time. I never quite felt like my self for a long, long, time. I had to take a step back and humble myself. I couldn't breathe without thinking about how I should be Universal Champion. Then, Jim Caedus cashed in on him, and I thought I had my shot. Guess what, Finn? I couldn't beat Jim Caedus. That messed me up, also. So I had to look at it from a different view, Finn. I had to adjust, adapt, and make myself better. I had to sit back in the shadows and pick my spots, and it was a tough pill to swallow. It truly was. But success, Finn, success is the best revenge. I sat back and bit my tongue, swallowed my pride, and realized that Chris Chaos isn't what he used to be. But that was fine, because I knew, deep down somewhere inside, that I still had the ability to be successful here. I plotted my revenge, and I took it with brute force. I ended Gabe Reno's career. Ended Jim Caedus's life. I pinned the Engineer on national television. Now, I sit here as the companies ONLY double champion. Chris Chaos is back, in a damn big way, Finn. It was that time I took to get myself right, get out of my own head. I don't think you have that, Finn. I don't think you have the ability to take a step back, to humble yourself, and to realize that right now you aren't elite. It sucks, I know, but you're not. I wasn't for a while. You'll get there, but you will have to take your lumps first. Learn from your mistakes.

I am going to beat you, Finn, but not because I am some unstoppable monster but because you aren't ready for this. You aren't ready for the ultimate success. You aren't ready to win a title that you need to defend every week. You want to be the hunter, not the hunted. You're about the chase, not about the finish line. That is all fine and dandy, Finn, but in this dog-eat-dog business the biggest dog doesn't always win, neither does the most aggressive. The smartest dog wins. I am the smartest dog, because I have been around the block. Look what I did to Engy, I had him more confused than a in advanced physics, and I had him off his game. Who else can do that right now? Nobody.

But I know you are feeling beyond confident in this match. I know your ego isn't going to let you think you have any shot to lose this match. Its the German in you. Start two wars, lose them both in crushing fashion. It is in your blood. That is fine, but just know that I refuse to take you lightly a second time. As you come for my title, I come for your head. I want to bring you down a peg. I was to rip you to shred to prove a point. I want you to see that Chris Chaos is the top dog on this roster right now, and when the time is right I will take the Uni off Engy as well. Why? Because I can.

You see, I am the type of cat that learns by doing. Show me. Prove it. Well I carried Peter on my back like a goddamn Koala, and I proved I can hold my own against the best in this business. You haven't. It isn't hard math. Do you know how hard it is to carry Peter to anything? Literally and figuratively. Let me say it a bit slower for you.

I

Carried

Peter

Gilmour

To

A

Title.

Let that soak in. Finn, what have you carried besides a fragile self image that you hide behind a boisterous exterior and a brick wall demenor that nobody buys? I'd respect you a lot more if you were honest. Nobody likes a liar, Finn. If you came out and played the underdog card like you truly are then people may look at you as the come up story of the year. Instead, they are going to look at you as the one who was good enough to get there but never quite good enough to get the job done. Good enough to injure, but never good enough to kill.

So Finn, consider this your wake up call. Consider this the time needed that you can step back and get your head right before Engy evicerates you in the middle of that ring. Take some time to look at your ugly German mug in the mirror and say to yourself "Goddamn, Finn Kuhn really ain't that good." Figure out what you need to change, and change it.

I think you will find out that the only thing that needs to change is yourself.

You aren't the Kaiser.

You aren't the Paragon.

I'm not sure you are even really German.

All you are, Finn, is simply not good enough. And that is all you will ever be.

XWF CAMERAS CAUGHT UP TO FINN KUHN CHASING ANOTHER UNDESERVED TITLE SHOT

[Image: r7Yy00g.gif]

DUE TO THE DILIGENCE OF XWF'S STELLAR CAMERA TEAM, THEY FOLLOWED THIS INTERESTING CREATURE ALL THE WAY TO HIS DESTINATION, WHERE THEY SAW THIS...........

[Image: HCGSX4Y.jpg]

FROM THE XWF COMMUNITY TO FINN KUHN, WE WANT TO WISH YOU CONGRATULATIONS ON A FULL SCORPION! AGAIN! THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE ROSTER TO CONSISTENTLY FALL FLAT ON HIS FACE! CONGRATULATIONS FINN! YOU EARNED THIS SPINAL DAMAGE!

51-21-2

[Image: 5rng2Uo.png]
[Image: u8y5tSS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-24-2018)