Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Perfect Storm
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-18-2018, 10:28 PM

Backstage 3/28 Warfare

As Robert walked through the stage curtain into the backstage area he shared a few laughs with Drew who was following behind the Hart Champion swiftly! Robert stops for an epigrammatic moment just taking everything in! He slaps the Hart Championship over his bare chest and shoulder still covered in perspiration! A sheen covered Robert's back and chest, glistening as he walked underneath the backstage light! The way the light highlighted the contour of his muscles shows just how big of a powerhouse Robert really was. He's been exhaustively trained to perform at his peak physically and mentally, to say it shows would be an understatement.

Bob!

Yea?

I don't want to be the guy who gives you bad news but, you're still bleeding over your right eye like a stuck pig! You might want to have the Doctor up here stitch you up!

Robert runs his hand gently over his now bruised and battered right eyes feeling the blood himself for the first time! The solid red blood that once flowed thick through his in his veins! A dried patch of brown was sticking to the side of his face and chest from the cut over his eye!

Shit, good looking out Drew! I didn't even realize I was bleeding until you said something! Can you believe that son of a bitch hick busted me open?

He did more than just bust you open, he sent you crashing through the announce table too! How in the hell are you not feeling any pain?

Robert shrugs and suddenly like a switch was flipped in Robert's body he could now feel the pain creeping in for the first time! His mind instantaneously screamed out as the pain drove through his back. Every thought he just had became confused as the burning discomfort crept up his back like a scorching fire burning everything in its path. The only thoughts Robert had at this point was the agony he was feeling!

Maybe your right Drew, I should see the Doc! Get patched up! Muddy Waters is either too stupid to know when to give up or he is just that tough! I'll go with asinine! I hit him with a Omega Bomb and a Dead Man's Hand and he still got up! But The Beggars Lock was all she wrote! The white flag was raised!

Robert, you damn near ripped his arm off! I know you heard his shoulder pop out of place! Hell the entire arena heard it! Nothing like ripping a guys arm off and beating to death with it!

The funny thing about that, I would have done just that! I would have ripped his fucking arm off and beat him to death with it! Listen I'm going to stop off here at the Doc and get patched up I'll meet you back to the hotel! Remember we have reservations at that expensive steakhouse! My treat!

The two fist bump as Drew walks off and Robert takes an uncomfortable seat on a gurney

Hey Doc, can you do me a solid real quick and get my right eye patched up?

Absolutely! Let's have a look!

Robert peered down the corridor watching, waiting for the next shoe to drop! An attack seemed to easy but he watched on with his brilliant hazel eyes. When Robert was jovial his eyes were warm, lively, and sparkled with confidence. When he was unhappy or angry they seemed to grow dim and dark. The smooth green on the edge contrasted beautifully with the amber color in the middle, capturing the heart of any woman who decided to gaze in his direction. His eyes were the color of milk chocolate edged with a deep forest-green. Sometimes the two colors gave the impression as if they were swirling together like moss creeping over a tree. Each and every time Robert would smile both colors ignited with a glow dazzling everyone around him with the warmth of the deep brown and the seductive green dancing around its edge.

Robert, you will need about 10 stitches let me get some things together and we will get started! I'm going to clean this cut up first, then numb it and we will get you out of here! This is going to hurt a bit until we get it numb!

Robert laid back placing both his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling as the Doctor began his work on Robert's right eye! Every now and then Robert would wince in pain from the cleaning but nothing more, he remained silent as the Doctor handed him a sterile pad with a solution on it!

Place this over your eye Robert, I'll be back in about 5 minutes, by then it should be good and numb!

Robert sighed in satisfaction, as a small smile spread across his face, it was like he had won the lottery. But in his eyes something better! He set a goal for himself, one only he could obtain and he is now closer than ever to achieving it. He knows deep down inside his very being he will become the longest reigning Hart Champion in XWF history! There have been many doubters and naysayers along the way, but each and every time Robert defends his championship he makes those haters eat their words one heaping spoon full at a time! He proves just why the XWF needs a man like Robert Main on its roster! Jut why the Hart division needs a man like him! Robert sees the writing on the wall though, he knows once his goals are met, he will have to drop the dead weight! Dropping the prestigious Hart Championship his belt and move onto greener pastures! In this case, the grass will be greener on the other side, and when this times comes Robert Main will become something more, something greater! He will become Universal Champion a spot well deserved! One that has been waiting for him since his arrival! All Robert has to do is take his throne!

Oh, hey Finn!

Robert cautiously pulls himself up from the gurney standing in front of Finn!

Whoa, whoa, whoa big guy! Robert, I'm not here to fight, or cause you any trouble! Okay? So calm down! You had one hell of a match out there tonight! Nicely done!

Listen, kid, get to the point here! What do you want? I bet you want a shot at this! Don't you?

Robert and Finn both look at the Hart Championship for a moment there is an awkward silence between them. Finn bites his bottom lip for a momentary before shaking his head!

Just go ask Vin! Hell set it up! It would be your funeral though!

As flattering as that sounds that's not why I'm here Robert!

Robert looks Finn in the eyes as if having completed a deeply, personally needed action; expressed by the slightest curve at his mouth's corner and a youthful confidence with a raise of the eyebrow above a quizzical, joyful eye.

What is it, kid? You've got my attention! I'm interested!

Robert, you and I seem to have similar goals! I wanted to know if you might be willing to maybe work side by side to achieve these goals?

What goals kid?

Chaos and Jenny!

Robert takes a deep breath sitting back down on the gurney

I see! Listen I'm not going to say yes or no at this point in time! Drew is too injured to wrestle! Come up with a game plan and then you and I will talk again! I want nothing more than to make those two sewer creatures pay for what they did to Jim and attacking Drew! Just stay in touch! I'll watch your back, you watch mine!

Robert extends his hand shaking Finn's

I have no problem working with The Kaiser as long as you have no problem working with The Omega Now if you'll excuse me I need to get this eye stitched up!

I have no problem with that! Robert I'll be in touch take care!

Now XWF Headquarters

KNOCK.....KNOCK.....KNOCK.....

Come In!

Vin, you asked to see me?

I did... Shut the door and please have a seat!

Okay?

Robert gently closes the door taking a seat right in front of Vin's desk. Robert watches as Vin shuffles some papers around squinting his eyes unaware of why he is in Vince's office! Robert continued watching with a raised eyebrow. Vince was sitting tensely at his desk, his back arched and his still firmly on his paperwork.

Sorry about that Robert. All this paperwork right here is what the doctor sent over! It looks like you are cleared to wrestle and just in time for a huge Warfare dude! But let me ask you first how is the right eye! You had a nasty cut!

I'm good man! Still tender but I'll be all healed up by the time Warfare rolls around! But tell me why am I sitting here? To have me come all the way down here something is up!

The more anxious Robert became the more pronounced became his intellectualization of everything around him became. He tried to rationalize and viewed the problem at hand from many different viewpoints.

Great, I'm glad to hear you are okay! Now the reason I've called you down here! 4/25 Warfare you Robert Main are defending The Hart Championship!

I'm down with that!

But!

Robert quickly interjects

There is always a but!

I've decided to make things more interesting this time around!

Robert again interrupts

How so?

Hold on one second let me go over this one more time!

Vince mumbles to himself as he glanced down at his paperwork as if he were considering alternative options.

Okay, now your match will not be any normal match! It will be you Robert Main - vs - Rain & Snow now the catch or but!

Robert listens closely before stopping Vince

Vince no disrespect but you have me in a match against two women! This will go over a lead balloon! This feels Bobby Brownish!

Robert, Rain is a man!

Bull shit! Are you shitting me right? That is a man? All that makeup and emo shit! Tell me you're kidding me, Vince! This is a joke! I will massacre those two! You sure he's a man? Transgender maybe?

He's a man Robert!

You sure Vin? Dude looks like a drugged out Step-ford wife! I bet he likes other guys!

That I'm unsure of Robert! His file reads male! As far as everything else goes I'm not sure of his sexual orientation or preferences! I just want an amazing match! You always deliver!

That I do! I just wanted to make sure what was going on. He starts playing grab ass the night will end very badly!

Robert smiles and begins to get up Vince motions for Robert to sit back down

I wasn't finished! Now, this match will be a tag match! Robert Main & Mandii Rider! The Hart Championship & Bombshell Championship on the line! Either one of you gets pinned or submitted, your championship moves to the other team! In lamins terms you lose, Robert you both lose your titles!

A sadistic smile forms on Robert's face as he lights a Cuban cigar propping his feet up on Vince's desk leaning back in his seat blowing a few smoke rings into the air!

Sorry about the cigar Vin, I know you vape! A little cigar smoke is good for the soul! Anyway, I like the match! But why call me all the way down here to tell me this when we could have just talked over the phone? I flew all the way from Las Vegas!

Vince smiles placing his french toast vape up to his lips drawing in what appeared to Robert as Vince's breakfast!

Ah.... French toast! Robert your correct I could have called you. But I figured you'd want to meet your partner before your match for all the gold!

Vince hops up from behind his desk opening the door.

Mandii thank you for coming!

Robert stands brushing himself off

I'll leave the two of you alone! Play nice!

Robert watched as the beautiful Raven Haired women walked through the door right toward him. Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were deep pools of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief. As Robert looked into her eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing, passion.

Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them, he read clearly that she would fight to the very last breath for her championship belt. She would not let the world break her. He would never let them take what was rightfully hers the thing she clung to with passion. This fire this passion was beautiful in every way. In more ways than one she was just like Robert!

As Mandii got closer Robert reached out for a handshake. She continued staring Robert in his eyes walking past his extended hand, placing her hand on his chest. Robert doesn't move a muscle as Mandii pulls the cigar from Robert's mouth placing it into her own. Her cherry red lips pull in the rich Cuban cigar smoke. Her eyes close for a few seconds enjoying the rich flavor before blowing the smoke back into Robert's face! He grins from ear to ear as she walks around towards Vince's desk taking a seat just on the edge!

So your Robert "The Omega" Main huh?

Robert winks

The one and only darling!

Mandii rolls her eyes.

Ya, don't call me that Main. I'm in no form or fashion "darling."

Mandii takes in another puff of smoke but this times blows it out from the corner of her mouth.

Lets cut to the chase; I don't like tag teams. I've said it more than once I don't do teams because I work better alone. Watching my own back and not having to worry about pulling someone's weight aside from my own gives me the stability in the ring I prefer. So, you can imagine my distaste for this match considering I will be defending my championship for the first time in such a match. Not to mention the disappointment of defending it against Snow and Rain.

Well, I-

Before another word can come from Roberts' mouth, Mandii's feet hit the floor as she places her hand over Roberts' mouth. She then places her opposite hand with the lit cigar behind Robert's head. She looks down while shaking her head before cocking her head to the side and locking eyes with Robert. Her glare saying more than words ever could.

Don't interrupt, I wasn't done. I'm trying to build a strong women's division here Main, one to be proud of instead of forgotten about. These women need someone to lead them, and you're looking at the bitch who's going to do it. The only reason I'm not making a fuss out of this match is that I've seen your work, in and out of the ring. You want to keep the Hart Championship just as much as I want to keep the Bombshell Championship, so I'm going to put a little faith in you. We both have a lot riding on this match even if it is against the inbred hillbillies Snow and Rain. I'm going to take a chance on you and say you're a big boy Main, one who can carry his own weight. You're a big boy aren't you Main?

Robert nods, eyes still locked with Mandii's.

Good, because if you are the cause for me losing my championship, I will rip your balls off and force feed them to you, capeesh?

Once again Robert nods. Mandii smiles before straddling Roberts lap and placing the cigar between her lips and removing her hand from Roberts' mouth.

You're one hell of a woman!

Mandii smirks and blows the smoke in Roberts' face once again while twirling a piece of his hair with her index finger.

I just know what I want, and I'll do what I have to in order to get it. If you're lucky enough to impress me in our match maybe, just maybe, we can have a little fun together in XWF. Cause a little mayhem, wreak a little havoc, maybe even take those belts off, Peter and Chris. Just don't fuck this up for the both of us.

You don't have to worry about me, sweetheart.

Mandii rolls her eyes again before pushing off Roberts' chest and standing on her feet.

I'll hold you to your word, Robert. I like you, don't make me change my mind.

Mandii takes in one last puff of smoke before making her way to the door.

We should discuss our match in more detail sometime, possibly over a couple of beers.

Mandii reaches the doors and with a smirk begins to speak in an almost flirtatious tone.

Oh, and Robert.

Her tone almost immediately changes to normal with a little-added annoyance.

Don't call me sweetheart!

Without turning around Mandii flicks the cigar into Roberts lap while it's still lit and exits the room.

Ouch shit, shit!

Robert quickly reaches for the cigar that has now burned a hold in the crotch of his jeans. He leans back in the chair sneering while looking at the lit cigar! He places the cigar back between his lips still tasting what was left of Mandii's lipstick

Christ almighty! I'm not sure if I should be terrified or completely in love!

Robert gets up opening the door to a crowd of news reporters and cameras in his face

Shit!

Robert is it true? "The Lover Boy" just tweeted you and Mandii Rider are partners on Warfare. Not to mention both of your championships are on the line!

Warfare 4-25-2018 everyone needs to tune in and watch two of the greatest talents of this generation! Mandii Rider and Robert "The Omega" Main are teaming up to face Rain and Snow, and it's for all the marbles!

Robert how will the two of you coexist never teaming before, also could there be room for an alliance? Maybe forming a tag team to go after the tag team champions?

How will we coexist? Listen, Mandii Rider and I will be fine! We just met a few moments ago here in Vin's office behind me!

How did it go, Robert?

How did it go? It went alright! Remember we just met people! I will admit right here and now she is a beautiful woman and I respect the hell out of her! Now back to the previous questions! Sure there might be a few bumps in the road along the way but hey when you have never tagged with someone you'll have that! She's in good hands, I have her best interest in mind! Retaining our gold! I know she feels the same way! At this point that is truly what matters the most keeping what we have fought so hard for! As far as an alliance, who knows, we'll just have to see how things go! Is there room for it? Sure! Would I mind? Not at all, like I said previously Mandii is amazing in every way! As far as the tag team titles, as long as Mandii and I gel well together we'll see where it goes. I'd be down to go after the tag team titles with her. She is one of the very best wrestlers on Earth, I'd be a fool to turn down that opportunity! Plus with her and I working together there isn't a pair of wrestlers on the XWF roster that could come close to beating us in the ring! But let's not get way ahead of our selves here we still have a match to get through first before we start talking tag team titles!

Mandii and I have very similar goals we both want to make our division we represent worth something again! Each division has sat for the longest time now stagnant needing desperate new life now here we are! Just take a look at everything that we have both accomplished over the past few months alone! We've taken each of our divisions off life support, now each division is thriving again and worth a damn! The both of us have been damn near untouchable! Stacking up win after win, defense after defense! The two of us define what the XWF should be! We are once in a lifetime athletes willing to put it all on the line for what is ours! We are fighting Champions, we do not hide behind anyone or anything, we take on all comers, and if anyone is dumb enough to step foot in our ring they pay for their trespasses!

We both have done something so very few could accomplish here in the XWF when others have held the Hart Championship or the Bombshell Championship! We took these two titles out of obscurity, they went from changing hands every other week to now being held for months on end! We've accomplished something the past Champions could not we made these belts relevant again! Something not one of the previous champions could say!

Robert what about Amber Dawn?

Robert puffs smoke into the reporter's face

Who the chick obsessed with Mandii and me? I'll touch on that later!

Okay then Robert what about Rain and Snow your opponents! Do you have anything to say to them?

Free airtime you know anytime I have free airtime I'm going to say something! I do have something to say to these two! What in the fuck kind of names are Rain and Snow? What's next thunder and lightning? Give me a break these two individuals are the two most undeserving people on the roster and yet they are getting title matches? I'll say this if I were in line for either one of these titles I'd be throwing a shit fit right about now and standing on Vin's desk! Here I thought I was done facing these backwoods deliverance types and here come these two dingbats out of the woodwork! These two need to be taken out in the woods someplace and mutilated with a wooden spoon! If I were Rain I'd try focusing on the task at hand not going after the X-treem Championship that he will never win! I mean if he has time in-between his makeup tutorial that is!

Robert's voice quickly becomes sterner. He quickly grabs the camera showing the violent streak he is known for.

Rain and Snow, I want you to hear my voice! I want the two of you inbred halfwits to pay attention maybe even jot a few notes down, so pin your ears back and take everything that I am about to say into consideration! Take it to heart! Heed my warning right here and now before it's too late! Because if you don't you'll pay a heavy price! If either one of you believes that Mandii Rider or Robert Main will falter you're being illogical! To think for a second we will drop our championships to either of you is erroneous to say the very least! The two of you signed up for something you had no idea what you were truly getting yourselves into! Whoever poured the poison in your ear that you had snowball's chance in hell misinformed you greatly. They sent you barking up the wrong tree! The two of you have confused our talent with wrestlers you are accustomed to facing on the lower card! All the while overestimated your own shit-show talent! Once that bell rings we will brutalize the two of you like never before! To say we are unlike anyone you have ever faced would be a complete understatement! We will demolish everything that you bring to the table and then some! We will take away your will to go on, we will grind out every last drop of pride you thought you had, and once you think we have taken everything from you! That is when the true punishment will begin! Back down or get beat down! Simple as that! Rider and Main are the perfect storm and we all know Rain and Snow you can't weather it!

***********************************FADE***********************************

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Mandii Rider (04-18-2018), The Engineer (04-19-2018)