Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Unkindness of Ravens Pt2
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-22-2018, 10:52 AM

Mezian sat in the chair in Abigails office bleeding. She called for one of her men to come patch him up. The large brutish looking man carried what seemed to be a doctors bag. He retrieved forceps, gauze, bandages and a suture kit.He began to remove the first round in Mezian's chest.

So who told you I wasnt human?Which one of the asshole ArchAngels

I dont think he was an Archangel.He seemed more like a mob boss.

What do you mean?

Well, he was well dressed.He came with two men also well dressed.When spoke to the men he spoke in a language I have never heard before.The two men left and came back wth two crates full of the bullets that he said could kill you and others like you.The gave me half of the money he offered and said he would give me the rest when you were dead.You know like they do int he movies.

Was he missing a part of his face?Did he look really really old?

No love he had dark hair and beard. He stood about 6'7" and he had the oddest colored eyes I have ever seen. he was downright shaggable if you ask me, love.

Were his eyes a teal color?

Yeah, with a little hint of blue. They were beautiful.

That sounds like Draziol. His eyes weren't really that color he was using Seraph magic to fascinate you. So he would do what he asked.It's a cheap trick we use to get humans to do our bidding.

So he wasn't that pretty? Well, I feel downright used. I guess that's what I get for falling the first chap with pretty eyes.I go get myself in a contract to kill a friend of mine.

Its not your fault Abby.We have used techniques like that for ages.Especially against the more strong-willed humans. The ones we think will resist our usual means of suggestion.

Abigail got up and went into the other room while her "medic' stiched Mezian up. She came back with a hand full of the bullets Draziol had given her.

So how do these kill you and the others bullets won't.Most people di when you put three rounds into their heart.What makes you different?

Each Seraphim and ArchAngel have what is called BloodSilver. Its a metal made from the blood of each of us. Its the only way to kill us. It doesn't even kill us really, it just weakens us severely. Once the BloodSiver in us in poisons us so that you can kill s by normal means. It's a very underhanded move, it should never be used unless a Celestial needs to be stopped for good.
Micheal has been trying to kill me for a while now and it's sad that he has resorted to hiring Blackwater Mercenaries to do this dirty work.

I'm Not with Blackwater anymore I am a freelancer.All of my men are too. we had a falling out with Blackwater after the last mission you did with us. We shouldn't have killed Abdul. The intel he had on him was falsified by the higher-ups.
When you and Mikey had the argument over it I looked into it. He had never been in Afghanistan, hell he had never left England his entire life.Once I found out I cut ties and have been picking up others who were wronged by those bastards.We call ourselves the Ravens. It's my way of remembering you and Mikey while we worked together.

That is kinda sweet Abby. I didn't think you had it in you. I knew that op was dirty. I just didn't have the proof. Mikey had me so enticed by the money I would get from it I didn't think to look into it myself. Mikey would have been proud of you.I wish He was still here.

What exactly happened to him anyway?You said suicide but that wasn't his way of dealing with his problems.That doesn't sound like Mikey.

Well, to be honest, he and I had a more serious falling out than what you know of.He and I had a very rocky past before you were involved.While we served In Afghanistan together he would get me in some really deep shit. I almost got kicked out twice.He had me demoted once for conduct unbecoming.When it was his actions that caused all of the problems. Then when we had one of our most important missions he deserted and went to Blackwater. He told me the money was better.He waited five years to call me. Then when the op with you went south, he tried to blame me again for it. I couldn't have him fucking up my life anymore. I took him out to the woods through him in a whole and tossed him a gun. I told him that I had called the Army for his desertion and the options were going to jail for what he had done or put a round through his skull.He chose the latter of the two options.I'm not sorry for what I did I just wish it would have ended better.

With tears in her eyes, Abigail slaps Mezian across the face and then punches him with the other in the mouth.

I deserve that.

You deserve more you motherfucker!He was my life, he had given me something I had never had before.He was my best friend and you took that form me.I should kill you and collect that money!

Then do it, but I promise the things that happen after I die are going to be far worse than what you feel right now. I and a few others are fighting a very one-sided fight. Not because we want it because we have to.I don't want to kill my brothers and sisters. I did that one of my own free will and if I could take it back I would but I cant. I have been weighed down by those memories for ages ...I mean actual ages.So believe me I didn't take it lightly when I had to do the same to Mike. It hurt me more than any other time.

Abby, you have to understand that the only way I can do this is with the help of the people I can rely on.I need people like you and the others who are helping me. But if I'm going to be even more honest a lot your men are going to die. No matter how bad ass they are they won't be able to stand up to an ArchAngel one on one.Hell, ten on one even they would all die.That is why I need you to follow through on the plan that Draziol gave you, I need you to kill me.

But you just said that I shouldn't kill you.You are sending me mixed messages Pat. I have no idea what is going on.

Look, Draziol may be an ArchAngel but he is stupid. He won't check the rounds in a gun you hand him. If we even touch BloodSilver it starts to poison us. So if you tell him there are Bloodsilver rounds in the gun he won't check it. Call him up and tell him you have got me and you want to meet up and let him do the honors. He will wanna torture me a bit before he kills me. Let him do it, He will not be happy if you interfere.Then when he's done hand him a gun with normal rounds in it.

At that point, he will probably make some long-winded monologue about how he has been waiting a long time to do this. He will put one in my head and walk away. At that point one of your men. You do have snipers here, don't you?

Yeah, some of the best in the world.

Good, your men will put down the two Angels with him and I will kill Draziol. When that happens you need to get out. Better yet the moment he kills me you need to leave. I don't want you getting in the middle of this. It's gonna get messy really quick.Do you understand what is going on?

Yes love, I do. I won't forget what you did to Mikey.I will forgive you though. It was a shitty thing to do.If they are as bad as you say they are I see no other choice but to help you.

That's my girl, now go make that call I have some business to take care of.
To Be Continued...

Mezian is standing in Abigail's office as he turns on his phone

Tough luck on that match Wednesday man. Not everyone can win their first match. I know I didn't, But I kept moving on. I have a lot of respect for the new guys and gals who come in here and lose but keep going. There have been too many new people who have come here and lose their first match and cut ties with the XWF. I have been the reason for a few of those departures. I mean its a joke around the locker room that I get to be the guy who "tests the new talent". To be honest I sorta find it fun. I like to see how far a new guy is gonna go. I like seeing what kind of person they are.

You see you don't know what you are made of until what you are made of is oozing out of your body.I feel like the only way to really test yourself is to try your hardest and lose but then keep going. I feel like you can do that Calum, I feel like you won't just walk away because I kicked your ass. I think that you have the guts and fortitude to keep going, keep coming back for more.Even if you lose you won't give up. I can respect that, that is what I did.

I may not be a top star in this company, but with how many people have come and gone it says something to management when you stick around.So no matter what happens next Wednesday I hope you stay around. So don't be like everyone else. Come at me with your best, don't stop and 'til you have to.Because I am not going to go easy on you. To me, you are just another easy win. So prove me wrong,I dare you. Hell, I am fucking begging you to prove me wrong.You won't, they never do...

A voice can be heard coming down the hall.

Hey, Lov I need to talk to you.

Well, I got go. I will see you when I see you Calum. Prove me wrong.

Your End Is NIgh!!! The Apocalypse is now!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post