Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title in Black
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-18-2018, 10:12 AM

As Christian is walking down the hall, subtly, unbeknownst to him, there's a figure tip-toeing right behind the new Xtrrrrrrrrrrrreme Champ. The camera isn't at a good enough angle to make out who exactly it is, but he's being extremely careful so as to not tip off the champ that someone is tailing him. Christian pauses for a minute- feels through his pockets, then curses under his breath. Did he forget his wallet, maybe? Who knows?

Regardless, he turned to walk back, perhaps back to his locker room... when he goes face to face with the figure, revealed to be Finn Kühn.

"Champ!" Finn exclaims with a hearty chuckle and big grin. "Congrats on the title win! I must say, even after our little... spat, I had my money on you to win that match. Only academic, after all."

Finn claps Christian on the shoulder as the Xtreme champ does not look amused, the memories of what Finn told him no doubt at the forefront of his mind. Finn, perhaps sensing this, hunched over slightly as a frown became apparent. "Alright, perhaps words aren't the most effective here. Perhaps I could take you out to drink? Or... perhaps I could give you some stock for your own personal safekeeping?"

Christian arched an eyebrow; his curiosity was piqued. Finn nodded in response as he brought out a wine bottle from behind his back. "Yes, yes, I can tell you're interested. No catch at all, whatsoever! My treat for you getting the second biggest title in one of your first matches here! I'll just slip this in your bag, so please, lead on to your locker room!" Christian nodded, brushing past Finn and walking with him to his locker room--

CRRRRRRRRRRRRACK!

Finn Kühn smashes the wine bottle over Christian's head! The bottle shatters into a million pieces as the new champ falls like a sack of bricks, not moving at all. Finn shakes his head as he looks down upon the rookie. "Fucking scrub. Well, might as well."

Finn kicks Christian onto his back and goes for a pin! A referee can be seen sprinting down the hallway to make the cover!

1!

2!

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-18-2018, 11:16 AM

Christian kicks out!!!

(Christian): Well damn, what a waste of wine!!!
Hate Post Like Post