Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage scheduling
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2018, 02:54 PM

So, based on my own inability to get the main event finished in a timely manner and based on my unpredictable schedule, starting immediately Savage is no longer a Saturday show but instead is going to be restructured in a way that gives me more time for results. Most likely some kind of rolling schedule where we always have a guaranteed X amount of days to RP, then a few days worth of time for results to go up, then a new RP week opened with the guaranteed X amount of RP days intact no matter what.

I'll have some sort of final announcement on this later.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-16-2018, 03:13 PM

So, like shove its used to be? Except with a constant schedule?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2018, 09:17 PM

Shane,

If you need help writing the show I am always available to do it. I, personally, like the idea of a certain night of the week having a show it brings an element of reality to it kind of like real wrestling. I am willing to help out regardless but if Saturdays are tough for you, I would be glad to split it with you 50/50 so that we are not introducing new schedules to people who are used to being on one. Either way let me know shoot me a p.m. or something and I will discuss with you but you know I am here for the team

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2018, 09:39 PM

(04-16-2018, 03:13 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: So, like shove its used to be? Except with a constant schedule?

Yeah kind of. This way even if it takes me days to do results, they'll be the quality I want them to be and I can highly customize character interactions and all that fun stuff, which I've always loved doing. Then once the results go up we'd still have the guaranteed 7 days of RPing before the next results period. This also could be a nice way for RPers to get some rest/downtime between RP cycles since Savage is supposed to be the lighter workload of our shows anyway, so it all makes sense.

Aside from all that, the main event results are still coming. I've trashed what I had and restarted a few times, not liking what I had written because I'm so picky. It's coming though.

(04-16-2018, 09:17 PM)Taylor Mayde Said: Shane,

If you need help writing the show I am always available to do it. I, personally, like the idea of a certain night of the week having a show it brings an element of reality to it kind of like real wrestling. I am willing to help out regardless but if Saturdays are tough for you, I would be glad to split it with you 50/50 so that we are not introducing new schedules to people who are used to being on one. Either way let me know shoot me a p.m. or something and I will discuss with you but you know I am here for the team

I'll talk to you on Discord sometime in the near future and see what kind of ideas we can come up with, but I really am favoring the idea of the rolling schedule with a few days downtime between RP cycles since Savage is the lighter show anyway and very rarely did people rush to start RPing as soon as a new card went up. It will make sense once we all see it in action.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post