Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date Night.
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-16-2018, 12:12 PM

Christian is having dinner with someone in an elaborate dress, and a mask like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNFXt4J8HHv8xGb8x6TD...Jc3dYqad7Q]

Christian: So, one of my friends set me up on this blind date... I didn't know we were supposed to wear masks?

?: Well, I'd say next time you have one ah yer friends set you up on a date... Ya make sure ya don't owe him money!

?: BUBBY, STRIKE!!!

From outta nowhere, a silver platter is brought crashing down over Christian's head. The champ falls to a knee... a plate is broken into a hundred pieces over Christian's skull before the attack is followed up with a frying pan to the the back of the head, sending him to the floor.. Snow goes for the cover, Snow's bro Rain tosses a ref into the picture...

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2018, 12:17 PM

He kicks out!

(Christian): I hope you aren't expecting me to pick up the tab...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christian_Andrews's post:
Snow (04-16-2018)